Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:49 pm
He just yelled and ran after Kat, his power flared to life, and the gang members around Kat were set ablaze, he ran them off, the Yakuza members screaming in shock, trying to put themselves out. He came up behind Kat and hugged her. "Are you ok?" Looks her up and down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:49 pm
mafia: Look what we have here the old leader Mello you know how we hate people leaving us we were looking all over for you and your cute kid she has gotten big. We just came to make sure you can't talk and your kid as well  

Taria180

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:53 pm
I clench my hands and the guy suddenly falls down screaming in pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:55 pm
Stranger: Look at all the cute good witches do you really think they could find you with out help *waved his arms and the people were no longer burning and were ready to attack* The Black cat hates you goody goody girls lets say this is a welcoming gift of and you can't burn them any more have fun! *leaves*  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:57 pm
"Clyde, can you please step back?" Maria asked pleadingly. "Let's get this healed up, Kat. This might hurt a bit." she warned and put her index finger into the entry wound. The bullet had passed through Kat's foot, which was good, as it didn't hit any major blood vessels or such. Blue sparks played around Kat's wound. Slowly, she pulled her finger out, the wound healing. She took an ace bandage from the kit, and wraps it around Kat's foot. "That should be better. Clyde, we need to get Kat in the cafe." she said, quietly so he wouldn't panic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:59 pm
mummbel mummble mummble *gaged so i couldn't talk*  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:00 pm
Maria untied the gag. "What did you say, Kat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:01 pm
DAMN THE BLACK CAT  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:02 pm
"My feelings exactly!"replied Maria.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:02 pm
I growl, performing an odd handsign, the strange metallic bracelet i wear around my right wrist having a sword come out of it and run down my hand.

(Think fullmetal alchemist lol.)  

XSuki_MikaX

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:03 pm
He just smiled, "Then get her in there.." He ran at the gang members, grinning like a demon, this was his area. He kicked the first one in the throat, knocking him back. He then spun around and sliced a few of them up, killing one of them. "I'm surprised you guys would even fight me! Haven't you ever heard of The Dark Demon?" He just smiles when he says his old Yakuza nickname. He keeps charging throught the crowd, razing the crowd. The mafia members start freaking out and retreating, Clyde really did look like a demon, blood splashing all over him, his blade gleaming brightly. "NEVER COME BACK, YOU BITCHES! THIS CAFE IS PROTECTED BY THE DEMON!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:04 pm
mello held up his gun. "Fight me if you want. But you wont hurt anyone else here. especially my daughter."He said in an icy tone.

Iracebeth_Red Queen

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:05 pm
I jump into the air, disappearing and after a moment i can be seen dancing through the running members as one by one they all quickly fall to the ground, throats slit, then i teleport back into the cafe, sitting down to my tea, huffing, and cleaning my blade with my own white-rabbit-embroidered handkercheif.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:06 pm
Maria shivered. Seeing people kill like that, that didn't happen on a normal workday.  

Methodless Madness

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games