Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:59 pm
The white wolf looks at you for a moment, sniffing you, then looking at the wolves, growling a bit more before letting out an earslplitting howl. After a moment the angry wolves start to close in on you, and right before one goes to bite of i come running from behind you, my wolves with me. "Mikuri!! ...Shinta?" I shake my head slightly, running past you and Mikuri and spreading out my arms, the wolves backing off slightly before i take a leap, diving and clotheslining the wolves, pinning them to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:04 pm
Shinta sighs, "You always end up in the strangest places at the strangest times." he says, shaking his head helplessly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:12 pm
"No, i do [almost] everything for a reason. Besides, you should thank Mikuri there for alerting the wolves that were with me to what was going on, or else you probably would've been killed or badly hurt by these wolves. I've yet to tame their rebellious hearts." I nod to the five HUGE wolves who had run up, and they each take one of the angry wolves into their mouthes by the back of their necks and drag them away. I stand, brushing myself off, then inspect the bite and claw marks on my arms and shoulders. -.-U  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:20 pm
Shinta sighed, he was becoming rather annoyed with the constant babying, "You know I can take care of myself, strange as it may seem" he said with a calm look at her, "Now come over here so I can bandage your wounds." he said, pulling out some gauze from his pack.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:31 pm
"Im a but overprotective when it comes to my wolves, so rather than having them get hurt or hurt someone else, i'd rather get myself hurt." I walk over to Shinta, sitting down on the ground, Mikuri coming over to me and Laying down, laying her head in my lap, theother wolves surrounding us.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:42 pm
Shinta nodded, "Well I'm not one of your wolves." he said simply as he began to expertly wrap her wounds, taking care to check for possible infection and disinfect the spots quickly and efficiently.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:51 pm
"As i said. I dont like them hurting people unless it's under my orders. Which is rare." I scratch the side of my neck slightly. "Uh. And my shirt is ruined. Good thing i have two others like this." I had ripped off the sleeves before coming over and sitting down and they rest in my lap, a small wolf chewing on one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:55 pm
Shinta ties off the bandages tightly and nods, "There ya go." he says as he stands up.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:32 pm
I stand, pushing the wolves off of me and stretching, closing my eyes for a moment before yawning slightly and nodding. "Arigato." I look around for a moment before beginning to walk to a random building.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:13 pm
Shinta smiled and walked in the opposite direction, Not even a thank you, story of my life. Shinta thought as he kept walking.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:56 pm
I call from where i am before i walk into the building. "If you didnt understand, arigato means thank you." Then walk in, the mass of wolves following.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:07 am
Im T.I.A and i fight the R.U.F and the government but what the hell someone has to. Right im off to clean up iv been in the bush. So see ya.  

DJ_Shrooms

Zero the Demon hybrid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:04 pm
i crave the head of the man who killed my entiver vilage

i will not rest till his blood stains my fangs and claws

~pulls out a photo~
Any one seen this b*****d??
his name is meguize shimero

my race wants his head
~i am all that is left after the slaughter of my home relm~

if you see him let me kill him my self

Feel free to tourcher him but let me kill him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:44 pm
((Damn man humans only sheesh, no fangs or claws thank you very much, also it couldn't hurt to try and be a bit more literate eh?))

Shinta waved at her, "You're welcome." he called back and continued walking, Well she actually did thank me, that's new. he thought to himself.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:25 pm
One of the wolves chased after Shinta, Mikuri.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff