Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

Journey to the Past

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:46 pm
I have,
(mom's house)
6 cats- three females cats (calie(calico) Bad mama(fluffy gray and white, and pissy(hard to describe))
three ah-dorable male kittens(bad mama's)mine-Luke (gray, white and black tabbby) sister's-Ryan(orange and white tabby)(sometimes we call him spit fire)lol and shadow- really fat but laid back gray kitten
1 cute but mean-ish dog Jasmine- pomeranian (looks more like spitz)
I had a rabbit that recently died because of rabbies or something, but i know that he's in a better place now!!!!!!

(dad's house)

1 cat-figgero(fig) gray fluffy and mean and scratchesbut you can tell that he loves me~!
1 golden lab named Rufus(he gets excited when you call him 'your boy')
and his tail can knock over anyone with a single wag(his tail is lethal~!!!!)

tell me what you think about my petz!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:52 am
i had 2 dogs(chihuahua and a mix-breed), 1 fish(we had 2 but one had to go "flushie-flushie" crying ), 2 birds, 1 horse(but we're planing on selling her cry ), 2 donkeys 3nodding , 6 goats(one is a baby and her name is butter xd her real name is buttercup though), and a bunch of somewhat stupid chickens.  

Rachie30996

Rachie30996

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:56 am
oh and journey to the past, im really sorry about ur rabbit, but i agree, he is in a better place now, and i share ur pain cuz wen i was little i had a cat(her name was sammy) and i loved that cat ALOT, then we had to put her to sleep, and my parents never told me why.... i miss that cat crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:53 am
14 horses
2 dogs
6 cats
9 cookoomaran chikens(not even close to hoes ts spelled but thats how it sounds)
1 bunny (mr. bun bun)
1 myers myers parot (of doom!!!!!!)
8 cockotiels
18 button quail
11 bantom chikens
5 mixed breed chikens
4 ducks
2 geese
5 mice
1 pumkin seed fish
2 betas
30 white homing pigeons
10 tumbler pigeons
2 peacocks
20-ish guppies

i haven't adopted any of my current six cats or ones before them they were all strays they are phiona black with white bib and feet, gym puffy with black and white fur, stripes (found him in my church parking lot) hes a brown and black tiger, he wanders a lot, ruthefurd (newest cat) bright orange cat, was going to be named orange cat but we decided that we couldn't have an orange cat and a yellow cat, yellow cat (such an original name i know) hes like rutheford but slightly yellower, and Smokey shes a gray longhair cat. all of my cats are indoor/ outdoor like my dogs digbee and flashie  

firefly734

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

anime_girl_angel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:37 pm
wow everyone has lots of pets lol I only have two cats ^^ well one is a kitten ^^ a grey tabby named Abby and a pure black kitten named Sebastien ^^ they are a handful  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:07 pm
Two dogs:

Hershey, a four year old Labrador/Pitbull mix.

Roxy, a year old american pitbull terrier.

Three cats:

Tiger, an approximately 13 year old brown tabby domestic shorthair.

Jaeger, a three year old black and white domestic shorthair.

Emerald ("Emmy"), an approximately four year old black domestic shorthair.  

Thanks 4 All the Fish

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rose Soulless Hunter 666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:10 pm
I have
3 Dogs
2 Cats
2 Hermit Crabs
1 Hamster
1 Rabbit
1 Beta Fish  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:32 pm
Two birds,A dog,a little fish and a crab,a leopard gecko and now,a new edition-A kitten <3  

Moon-Sugar-Kitten Two

Digital Becca

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:38 pm
4 Rats:
Jade, Blake, Pina, Guinness
Rex, Dumbo, Pew, Fancy

3 Rabbits
Ying, Yang, Sam
Regular, Regular, English lop

Beta + Snail
Mr. Fish and Suicide Snail
Male Beta, Golden Snail

2 Cats
Xander, Phantom
Orange Tabby, Siamise

1 Hamster
Grumpy
Basic dwarf  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:04 pm
I have a 4-month-old shih tzu poodle mix puppy named Maggie:

User Image

And my two year old baby desert tortoise Charlie:

User Image

Charlie is so sweet, he loves attention and will greet you whenever you walk in the room by standing up on his legs against the tank. His outdoor enclosure is still being built, but he'll be outside soon smile He also likes his shell rubbed and his head pet.

Maggie is feisty, she loves to run, she can open doors, she's crate and potty trained. We spoil her because she's a sweetheart. She can be such a brat sometimes, though.

Edit:
Sorry about the pictures being big, if you want I can take them down.  

Miss Quinzel

kyomera

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:05 pm
Currently:

Henrik/Henrietta - The crayfish that can't decide its gender. See my intro post to learn more about that. I don't wanna explain it again right now.

Spike - My Bichon Frise puppy. He's nine months old. I love him. And he loves everyone. Spike
The thing on his nose is from an allergic reaction.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:43 pm
i have.....

6 cats ozzie: male seal point siamese Boo:female seal point siamese
Rosie:female flame point siamese xd smores:male chocolate point Persian Daisy:female shes a mix part himalayn (exscuse my spelling) part somthing else and a kitten we havent named him yet hes a flame point like his mother rosie and these dont count as my pets but Boo and ozzie have a litter of four little seal point siameses heart they are so cute heart

3dogs all saint bernards (yay bethoven)
Ruby female
Lilly female
and Fudge male

Tails667

tropicsgoddess

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:00 pm
A schipperke (say: skipper-key) dog named Bear. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:13 pm
I have three dogs Sadie a sweet German Shepherd she is soo cute! I have my Piebald Doxin spencer he was abandoned and was not fed! But he is a rare kind of doxin and he is such a sweetie! last but not least our oldest girl Freckles she is an english springer spaniel she was an athlete in her day and her first love is the pool I love my puppy freckles!!  

Tigcat12

Doll-X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:21 pm
2 guinea pigs and a cat.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games