Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:51 pm
well with the experiences i've had i can't say i feel sorry for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:55 pm
Jesse shrugged. If he only knew that where I was at I got stuck by needles, prodded, and run tests upon daily. she thought.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:07 pm
Night was just listening to all of this not feeling the need to put in any information.
Jesse if you would like I could make everyone forget you said that.
With the flick of his hand he had a strange looking plant in his hand.
If you make us eat some of this you can make us forget what ever you want us to forget.
Tsubaki I can ask the to the physical torture teacher he is the one that handles any out of arena fights that are allowed. His name is Jin.

(sorry for taking so long to get on!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:07 pm
tsubaki wasn't looking at jesse anymore just talking and remembering "to remove the competition my sibling sent assasins, i could count on at least one daily, when i won they died and was fairly wounded, when i lost... i can't tell you how many times i was on the brink of death. i was unfavored by my guardian, the asasins killed my mother, and lived in"*shakes his head "i'm sorry, i got carried away, did you say anything?"  

tsubakino

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:10 pm
((it ok, pretend i posted before u k?))
oh night, i'm sorry i forgot you were there, can u make everyone forget i said that too?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:12 pm
Night flicked his hand and had another one of the plants in his hand. Be careful if you think about anything other than you want us to forget we could loss all our memories for a few hours. This also includes you.  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:13 pm
Jesse thought about Night's suggestion for a few moments. "Y-yes, please. That would be good, it might help Jai." she said, mumbling the last part.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:14 pm
you know saying that only makes me want to think of something else *eats the plant* thankfully i can resist temptation.  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:15 pm
Jesse I don't know what kind of sick people your living with but I am sure I could get my sister to do me a favor and kill the people who are doing it. Night smiled and handed her the plant she could make them forget of go up on his offer what ever she wanted.

Oh and the plant is really bitter you won't be able to talk for about five minutes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:19 pm
*holding his tounge out* thu thoud thad thaid that thethore.  

tsubakino

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:19 pm
"I-it's okay. I'd probably wouldn't make it without them. I've tried it and it didn't work." she replied, then bit her lip.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:21 pm
Night starts laughing at Tsubaki attempt to talk.
Im sorry it just slip my mind to tell you but it will go away after a little while.

You know Jesse Neko's are some of the smartest races like humans and what ever you need we could find something better than what they are giving you.  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:21 pm
thu thould thet the thlant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:23 pm
What? Night didn't understand him at all.  

Taria180

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games