Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
DemonLord #2 Kasanoda Ritsu:>:D The face isn't scary, right? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm having a social function at the house and I uh, want to invite Haruhi. Which host do you think I should ask for help in asking him?
  Kyouya; he's bound to find it interesting and knows it'll rile the other members.
  Mori; he was your mentor, right?
  Hunny; his cute factor will win Haruhi over! DO IT!
  Renge; she has amazing gossip knowledge on how to get to Haruhi
  anyone but Tamaki and the Twins; JUST KEEP IT SECRET.
View Results

mintages

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:53 am
Kasanoda let go of Haku. He then blushed. "U-uh, So s-s-s-sorry, Haku-kun!!!" He moved over to Val's side. "Well, I bet you can bring up your grades by the end of the next semester, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:55 am
If I could actually understand Japanese History.... It makes no sense to me... But I guess it's also because I half way fall asleep in class... heh...  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Aqua Haku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:36 am
"Hm....I hate shapes...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:52 am
I think everyone did great!
*beams* well done everyone! blaugh
nice to have you back Kasa-kun! Its about time! *cuffs him lightly playfully round the ear*  

Dreaming In Donuts

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Pulls out her report card
I did alright... A in Algebra, B+ in English, A- in Ancient History, A in Spanish, then pretty much the rest are A's and B+'s
Looks around but everyone but Kaoru has a face that said "You thought you did bad??!!"
"What?" she peeped out quickly  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:09 pm
*puts an arm round kairi*
You did amazing!
*kisses her on the cheek*  

Dreaming In Donuts

Aqua Haku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:19 pm
"I failed...
My parents see a C as a failure...I'm sad...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:06 pm
Host Kaoru-kun
*puts an arm round kairi*
You did amazing!
*kisses her on the cheek*

*blushes*
"Aww thanks Kaoru."

(My parents thin that too. if i get lower than an 80 on ANYTHING including a quiz or assesment my parents kill me!)  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nightengail24

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:00 pm
"Hello everyone,long time no talk",Mizu said as she flopped down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:31 am
"Mizu! Long time no see! What's up?" Kairi said waving  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:02 pm
"Kaaaasa-chan! If you don't hurry up, your going to be late for band... Again. Hurry!" Kairi said po[pping her head into the doorway and then heading off to the band hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:26 pm
Kasanoda stood up and tripped over. He grabbed the leg of a table and pulled himself up. "AAAGGHH!! I forgot!! Well, I need to go tune, guys!!! I'll be back later!!!" As he ran, he tripped and fell again. He began to crawl out the door.  

mintages

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:27 pm
oh my...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:01 pm
"See you in the band hall." Kairi called walking back up the hallway.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

13litz

Wistful Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:33 pm
Wisteria's figure appeared from down the hall, walking at an eager pace towards the room. She had been wanting to meet this "Bossanova" character for a while. The idea of mobsters and organized crime usually made her nervous, but the thought of a yakuza that doubled as a host intrigued her. Instinctively, she started to chew on her thumbnail. Would he pretend to be all 'princely' like Tamaki Suoh? Or would he play the stereotypical thug? Perhaps something in between?
Schiikkk!
Wisteria felt a light jolt run up her, replacing her quiet ponders with fearful superstitions. She took a swift glance down, only to discover a bizarre, human-like creature drag itself towards her direction. An expression of immediate distaste arranged itself on Wisteria's face. She proceeded to study the thing for a while, hoping to draw up a sensible reason. But after what seemed like an intense moment of deducting, she looked around, took a lungful of air, and frantically screamed; "Homigosh! Somebody help...! AN ALIEN INTRUDER IS ABOUT TO VAPORIZE ME!"

[Ehhh... Srry for the weird post. Not sure what's happening; Kairi seems to be in multiple places right now. Is there a spontaneous factor set in place?]

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games