Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:21 pm

Persephanie nibbled on her nails nervously as she saw that the group had noticed her. The end of her long tail swished quickly as she thought about just swimming away.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Kal noticed it was a female of his own kind. He swam closer, slowly. "It is ok, my girl, you are welcome to join us. Nobody will hurt you."he said in a soft velvety voice. He changed into his mer form again now that he knew it was a sea serpent.

DecafKitten

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:41 pm

Persephanie gave a small smile and asked, A-are you sure? I could go, I didn't mean to interup[sp?]. She spoke softly, looking over her shoulder once.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:54 pm

"I'm sure. I'm Kal. The mermaid is Katalina, the human is Josh, and the merman is Logic I think."he said with a charming grin. He held his hand out to her for her to take.

DecafKitten

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:07 pm

Persephanie. But I've also been called Persie, Sephie, or Han. She said, taking Kal's hand hesitentaly. Persephanie looked back to Katalina, Josha, Logic, and the dolphin's. The human made her nervous, she's never been as close to one before as she had today, and she was feeling a little woozy from the encounter with Mellow, however breaf it had been.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:14 pm

Kal led her over to the others. "Looks like we have another addition to the group. Guys this is Persephanie."he introduced her to the group.

DecafKitten

Techni-coloured BloodBath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:32 am

[*waiting for the owner of the boat to reply x.x*]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:39 am

Aries jumped out of the water, did a flip but instead of water, she hit something hard. It hurt her back. "Owwww..." She groaned then she opened her eyes and found she had landed in a small boat.

Axel jumped " Gah! huh..... NO WAY!! " he holds her in his arms and gazes into her eyes.. " hey are you ok?"

( want a rose with that scene? lol)

Tigrex fang

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:38 am

Joshua turned to look at the new addition to the group. "Persephanie. Nice to meet you!" He gave her brilliant smile. 'This is such a weird day. I go from hoping legends are real, to meeting the legends in my own cove!'
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:22 am

[Should be more like "Huh... they're alot slimier in real life..." *tosses her off the boat*]

The mermaid looked up. "Oh no! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please don't kill me and put my meat in a tiny can!" She tried to wiggle away, but she'd hurt her back from the fall.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Katalina's uneasy look turned into a cheerful nod as Persephanie introduced herself. "Hi," she said brightly, totally at contrast with her perfectly unemotional face. "Nice to meet you...Persephanie?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:07 pm

Logic visibly relaxed. "I am Logic. And it's nice to meet you." he said, blushing furiously because he'd embarassed himself so thoroughly. His cheeks burned red. Upon seeing this, Makai began laughing his dolphin laugh. Logic splashed at the dolphin, who just dove under the water and swam over to Persephanie and nuzzled her shoulder.

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:48 pm

" No No No... its ok i wont hurt you... its just.. that its been my dream as a young boy to meet a mermaid..." he looks at her " you seem hurt he ripped of his shirt and wraps it around her belly to easy the pain. " do you feel better?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:46 pm

The mermaid groaned. "Not really... I think it's just a bruise so a wrap wont do anything... Sorry for making you rip your shirt."

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:41 pm

he sighs " nah its ok im sorry for not being able to help you though.." he lays down on the raft. " so.. how did you end up here?" he said looking at her eyes getting lost in her beautiful gaze.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games