Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+
View Results

Colour Splash

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:13 pm
Heya! EVERYBOOOOODDDDYYY!

I am -England-

That's where I'm from, anyway. My real name is Caitlin. I'm 13.

And Japan is the best <3  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:23 pm
-Well then.
I'm Nicole Twi a 14 year old Italian child currently residing in America :'D

-I'm both Northern and Southern Italian, thanks to my parents,
yet most people who know me think I'm an old Brit.
Consequently that doesn't make much sense since
I've never been to England, nor am I British in any aspect >o>

-I like a variety of things so ask and I shall entertain >:3

-Buuuut besides that, I have the attention span
of a small gold fish that's trapped in a bowl,
and I tend to be more dangerous than scene kid with a lollipop.
.....Yep that's me :'DD  

nicoruu

Wheezing Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Mubyou

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:06 pm
Hm...
Well, throughout teh interwebs, I am generally known as M. My age is sort of a secret, but don't be surprised if I tell anyone.
I'm obsessed with Lithuania, even though I sometime subconsciously associate him with a twelve year old who throws wallets out of bus windows (don't ask). But I'm I start talking about "Lithy-dear" or something ridiculous like that, I'm talking about Toris~

Personally, I'm American-born Irish. Just in case anybody had to know...  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:05 pm
Hi everyone :3 I recently joined the guild and My name is Dawn. I'm 21.

I like different things so just ask! :3 I'm still new to the fandom, but I like learning about all the countries and their names and stuff~  

SorenMarie

Aged Bookworm

Selene Eumelia

Durem Survivor

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:41 pm
I missed this one.... erm... (i'm horrible at this..)

My name is Mariana... I'm 18, and i live in Brazil...

I like to draw and i'm trying to write one or two things.... Not really good at the writing part =_="

I'm obssesed over APH, and.... That's kinda about it 8D"  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:03 am
Hi hi!

I'm Nata from the US. Age ain't nothing but a number and I'll leave it at that. I love to draw and currently go to collage.

A friend who loves Turkey and Greece got me into the whole Hetalia fandom. My favorite character is America.  

N.A.T.A

england_san

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:22 pm
hi I'm alex from the U.S.

I'm a major fan of hetalia my fav charecter is england which to my friend grell_shinigami I act like(which is true(except I don't talk to fake creatures))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:26 pm
Hi all smile

I'm almost 21 (eeeek....beginning of the end) and from Canada, and I've recently become a fan of Hetalia. My favourite country in APH is Poland, but I love all the countries. Germany, Japan, France, AMERICA...omg their antics make me laugh. I love the way they all interact, it makes me happy in a very geeky way. Wheeee~

I am an APH art whore. I love me some fanart!  

chocobeans

wanderer13

Codebreaking Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:12 pm
Hi :],
I'm Sylvia and from the US. I love all the countries in APH, so no fav yet.
I am a manga addict, APH is the one anime that I watch more then reading the manga version whee .
It's too funny not to watch. *rolf*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:35 pm
Hey!

I'm known as Lanoi on the internet and Guild Wars (yes, I play that). On LJ, my username is marie_elza, but I prefer Lanoi over that.

I live in Canada and aspire to move to Europe, which I have visited numerous times.

My current (only) fandom is APH, and I write for it, and I like to think that I'm pretty good at it. My fiction is on FF.Net and LJ and I look forward to writing more for this lovely fandom. Also, if it is truly necessary, I have recently turned 17.
3nodding  

Lanoi

VeronaCremeRoads

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:30 pm
"Onward men! To the IHOP~!"

Hey everyone, I'm Paku.

I live in the U.S., specifically in Southern California. {weather is absolute bliss. -w-] Well America is so far my favorite country, because he's cute and obnoxious in a very funny way. Though I might also favor Germany as my second one. I still have to watch/read the series over, but so far I love it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:40 pm
I LOVE APH.
That's all you need to know.

By the way...Prussia is awesome. 8D

Whispering Solitude

Andi Aminamal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 pm
Hi guys. I'm Andi. PA of the USA. I love UKxUS. Simple. If you're on the LJ community you probably know me as that annoying Kotakia. That's basically it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:22 pm
Hello, you can call me Rose! :3 I'm 16 years old and I live in the United States. I sort of wish I lived in Korea since that's where I'm from, or Japan since I'm part Japanese. (See, Korea and Japan? You two can get along if you try! Hehe~ ^^) But America's very nice, too. Besides the slow internet. Grr... ><

Oh, and I'm a big seiyuu (voice actor~!) fan~!! heart whee *Points to sig* Wish seiyuu and singer Miyano Mamoru a happy birthday, if you happen to know who he is! blaugh Lol xD Just letting you know beforehand, for when I start rambling about one seiyuu or another. ^^;

I'm relatively new to Hetalia, just started the series a couple weeks ago, but I've been planning to start it for a few months now, so does that count? xD So far, it's awesome~! x3
I love BL! I tend to come up with some very strange and unlikely pairings, so watch out! Kekeke~ <3 twisted  

iSeoul

herr Tesh

O.G. Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:27 am
YAHOO I am... CROATIA <3
But as long as it's Hetalia,and WWII...I'm Yugoslavia ._.
nvm..I'm Kate and I'm 12 =D currently loving APH lol..and Pokemon
Favorite dude? XD
RUSSIA! Then Italy and Japan.. And totally Germany... ._. woah..lol..RUSSIA FTW  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games