Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:34 pm
((I sneak fake love letters to Liet after Culinary. I stick them in his(her) binder, and make them all mushy and kinky-like, and stick them in such a way that they fall out. XDDD I'm so mean~ I may have to draw up a sample and scan it. :B
I'd use one of the ones I already gave Liet, but (s)he keeps them all. XDD))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:51 pm
((OKAI GAIZ, SRS BSNS HUR.
;3
Okay, seriously. Is it weird to adore the taste of French vanilla coffee creamer and drink it as is?))

catweasels

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:54 pm
((No, not really. o 3o I do that too. XDD;
I even heat it up first if it's cold~))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:55 pm
((People drink ketchup, so..? xDD My baby niece likes to drink barbeque sauce, rofl.))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:56 pm
((=D OKAY.
>> -totally just opens the fridge and drinks it straight from the bottle(?)-
-and always steals the little creamer cups from 7-11-))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:57 pm
((lol. I get my creamer cups from K-mart. ;P))  

Mukuro-kun

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:01 am
(( I just read the two newest scanlations on the LJ community, and I'm annoyed that I missed them before. They were probably missed because of the flooding of fanart and fanfic entries. =.=))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:35 am
((I have the Scanlation section on my bookmarks, so I can check it daily without having to fish through the rest of the rabble. ))  

Germany-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:37 am
((^^ I do the same thing and then just click the recent entries link if I wanna poke for icons or glance at fanworks~))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:41 am
You guys would die if you saw how many things I have bookmarked. XDDD

The scanlations tag is just ONE of them. << I also have five or six tekteks, Polish sites, Blehing, a Finnish translator???, some gaia links, my deviantart, some kinky Hetalia pages, a site full of Russian recipes, the APH anime site, and a webcomic. :3  

Mukuro-kun

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:44 am
(( I literally have over 500 bookmarks. Many many Japanese fansites, separated into folders by series. All of my fourms in a folder, gaia separate. All my art sites, all the sites I watch videos on and lots of those videos. Scanlators sites, where I can read manga online, ect, ect, ect. XD And livejorunal folders of course. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:46 am
((*Dies inside at amount of bookmarks* How do you FIND anything? I mean, like, srsly! D: ))  

Mukuro-kun

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:46 am
((Oi, I should bookmark it too then. xD I don't bookmark many things but the bookmarks I do have are all different things, cuz I'm weird like that.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:52 am
((Made a thread in the roleplay section x3 and also trying to make my profile spiffy, but i'm not good at it..))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:02 am
(( Problem is I don't. lol Many of the bookmarks I find the same one in three places, because I apparently lost it once, found it, bookmarked it again XD ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games