Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:32 pm
((Oh, I hear about your wonders all-day, everyday. No need to ask.))

Oh, that was it.

After her brother kissed her willingly, he complimented her...willingly! Ohh, if Lithuania was here to see this!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:34 pm
Lithuania hung around the entrance of the ballroom this time, adjusting his mask a bit. He'd glanced in a little earlier, but seeing Bela and Russia, he didn't think he should enter. If he did, Belarus might have glared at him again. He wanted her to be happy, after all. So he fidgeted with his cape, waiting until he should come in.

(( lol, I didn't see your post before I posted this.))  

Lithuania-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:36 pm
Liech sat down and sipped some punch while watching the snow.
((Ah. Writers block XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:37 pm
She quietly popped up behind Liet poking him making a quiet ssshh sound. "Cute huh? Makes me happy, seein' Bela happy like that. It's been a while it has...since she's smiled...like that." she whispered, smiling.  

DieSinneistSchon

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:38 pm
(( @Bela: My wonders? I'm not THAT amazing. I'm pretty damn amazing, but not THAT amazing. *shot* ))

Russia smiles and tilts his head, placing a kiss on Belarus's cheek, before walking off.

He stops and turns around, looking over his shoulder. "Are you coming, sister?"

(( *waves at Lo* <: ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:44 pm
Belarus blinked. This is...the best Christmas ever..! "..Ah, yes...I am comming..." she said, catching up to her brother. "...Hm...what do you want for Christmas...?"

((LOL Lo! XDD))

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:46 pm
(( AOLKJDKJSAODKJ KJ MEERY FREAKIN CHRISTMAS I HAVE TO GO =A=

@lily: oh yes! AND DONT TALK ABOUT YOURSELF LIKE THAT D:< YOU ARE THAT AMAZING SISTER! *sits on* ))

"I do believe...that I should go." she said waving quietly and walking out the ballroom.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:48 pm
((Have a good Christmas Ukraine~! Oh, Lily, I sent switzy some gifts just so you know. ))
"I think someone's at the door..." she mentioned out loud.  

Loev Bara

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:52 pm
Belarus kept by her brother. "...Well, Merry Christmas to you as well.....

....hm..? ...Well, I should let them in..." she said as she bounced over to the door.

((NO BELA NO. IT'S A TRAP. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:52 pm
Liet nodded shyly to Ukraine, averting his eyes. He liked to see Bela smile, but she only did so for Russia. As Ukraine wandered off, he gave a small sigh, tossing his cape over his shoulder. He decided against going all the way inside, turning to leave instead.

(( -Waves at Lily.- You not on yahoo? o.o))  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:01 pm
(( FDGJSKFDG >w>~ PRESENTS *hopes everyone is prepared for Swi---er---Callier~* ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:02 pm
Grabbing the door handle, she opened the large wooden door to see Lithuania. She sighed, ...Well....I have to let him in...it is freezing...

"...Welcome, Mr. Lithuania....come in.." she said, stepping to the side of the doorway.

((WE ARE!!!! :3 ))

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:14 pm
"Oh, no, it's fine." Liet smiled, shaking his head. "I have a lot of work to do anyway." He waved his hand. "Don't worry about it. Ah, enjoy your time with your brother." He said, trying to hurry off.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:21 pm
(( ohlawdy. another epic entry from Callier? oh and im back haha ))

She bumped into Liet on her way back in. "Oh sorry! Didn't see ya there." she said. "You're leaving? Good bye then...~" she said waving moving past him and towards her sister. "I'm baack~" she said happily.

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:21 pm
"...Very well...." Belarus blinked and slammed the door in his face. She turned around and started to head for her brother, but stopped. ....Hm...If I act like Lithuania....maybe brother will see the error of his ways and pay more attention to me....I should be nice to him..

She grit her teeth and turned back around. Opening the door once more, "....Mr. Lithuania....please come inside...I will feel bad if you do not..."

((EDIT:: OH HEY. The pic is uploaded. I did such a crappy job. ))

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff