Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:41 pm
Granted! (no you didnt!! Mwahaha!!) Unfortunately the foundations are almost non exsistant and your new home sinks in to the ground one night during rain storm!

I wish I had some hot apple pie and ice cream  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:42 pm
Granted but it has been built on an ancient burial ground and so upset spirits wander round your house tryin to get you to leave, infiltratin your dreams at night so that you now hardly sleep for fear, but dread bein awake as well... you have to move the pies so hot that you burn your mouth makin you wish you hadnt been so eager to get into it, and the ice cream is wedged in to the tub as it is so frozen tha you would need a pickaxe to get some out

i wish my brain hadnt gone to sleep on me  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:44 pm
Ah well, that's what insurance is for biggrin

Your granted the ice cream and hot apple pie, but when you try to eat it, you burn the roof of your mouth and have to go to the hospital for it!

I wish I could stay longer, but must depart soon  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:45 pm
You brain comes awake, but now your fingers cannot take all the excess typing it has produced, therefore causing you to get blisters on them razz

*same wish, different thought, lol*  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:37 pm
Your wish is granted! so addicted you become to the games on this forum that the very thought of going brings you out in a cold sweat! you spend all your waking hours on gaia, reliant on friends and family to bring you food and the potty! soon they all grow tiered of you and leave you to your compulsion. you end up starving to death in a stinking pile of your own mess!!
But hey! we had fun!

I wish my bed was twice its current width  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:19 am
Granted, all beds are made twice their current width to go with the current trend of super wide beds, but due to cost issues and lower sales, the industry develops a plan to make it more affordable and hopefully increase sales, "We'll take the extra width off the length!" The mattress company screws you over by selling you a sideways bed, you have all the width you need to roll all you want, but your head and or legs hang off the top and bottom of your bed, then you finally realize, "wait a minute!" its basically the same bed you had, just some one turned it sideways and told you it was a wide bed blaugh

I wish I was screw over big time then my issues now would seem like childs play.  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:38 am
Granted but you were so screwed over tha you had to be institutionalised for your own good and other people safety after you attempted to strangle random people in your way, you now live in a 4' by 4' white room, you dream of a world with colour and no bars on the window. Any problems you might have now might seem as childs play but you're so messed up you dont notice and spend your days clawing at the walls to get out

i wish my bf had a full week off like me too  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:30 am
Granted, but now you end up in arguements each day until you finally tell him to go back to work and leave you alone razz (I have felt like doing that to my bf when he was off for a long time)

I wish I could be more financially secure  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:52 pm
Granted! But now you are emotionally insecure.

I wish I owned my own pizza parlor.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:00 pm
Granted but twelve months down the line and you wish you owned your own health club/gym

I wish I was in Dixsy  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:26 pm
Granted, you wake up in a Strange bed in a strange room in a strange house, it suddenly hits you, you left the pub last night with someone, her name was Dixsy, you vaguely remember doing... stuff. But now you can't move and you've got a large welt on you left buttocks and your hands and legs are tied to bed posts. You know something is wrong but the chemicals that had been apparently injected into your butt keep you from thinking clearly, so your mind starts to wander and you remember a scene from a dirty movie you once saw where the guy was tied up, you start thinking this could be kinda kinky. Then someone comes into the room, but cos its so dark its hard to see, but by the silhouette it looks like Dixsy wants to invite you inside again.

She turns on the lamp by the bed and.....
HELLO!
(Please Click link)

I wish I had more cooking knowledge and could cook up whatever I wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:59 am
Granted! yet it doesnt take long for the canadian secret police to find your crack den! You spend the next 15 years cooking soggy mash and beans for the inmates at the local prison!

I Wish I was still in bed  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:04 am
Granted! But now your boss does find out that you've been skipping out on time and he is not very happy about that.

I wish I didn't have the beginnings of what feels like insomnia sneaking in to my head  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:15 am
Granted (Thanks for that mate im sitting next to my boss in the car on the way to a sales conference! LOL!) You fall asleep! yet seem not to get enough! every day its the same and every night you sleep more to make up for your wearieness! You are suffering from a form of progresive narpelepsy and soon spend all you life asleep dreaming of the life you once had!

I wish I won an award to day at the conference!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:23 am
Granted, but the awards are "raspberries" awards given for worst achievements, ouch! (Hahaha, what are you doing online on Gaia of all places and sitting next to your Boss?)

I wish it would be dry for tomorrow and maybe a bit sunny.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games