Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Literate Child Hood Friends RP ((closed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to join :D?
  Yes :D
  I'm not leaving another option
View Results

Khousa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:11 pm
(( TRY DAMN IT! D: ))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:49 pm
((*makes pouty face*))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:37 am
(( DD: ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:50 am
((Might i make a suggestion Kiata? Being as we are all on the table sitting, We could share the stories of our time away. Being as the Kiata in the rp wants to know. Might aswell ask.))

Khousa

Khousa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:17 am
((desperation to want to continue this rp is still in effect. Just gotta sit here and wait....))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:37 am
[[...Aw shitz. I'll have Amaya start the conversation if Kiata doesnt reply soon >.>]]  

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

Khousa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:33 pm
((I'LL JOIN IN WHEN THAT HAPPENS! :3))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

[[Sorry... kinda got tired of waiting >.>]]

There was a looooong~ silence that kind of pissed Amaya off. Reunions between childhood friends weren't supposed to be so awkward, though she didn't like the crying and hugging thing either, and she decided she might as well stirke up a conversation. Turning to Dom, since he was closest to her, she asked, "So, Domi, how were your years away from [[insert name of town here xD]]?" Unlike her earlier unwillingness, Amaya's amber eyes were sparkling and a grin was spread across her face. Even though listening to long stories wasn't her idea of fun, especially since she was on an empty stomach and would rather scarf down the food than listen, she might as well. Who knew, maybe something interesting happened to her 'BFFs', just like Kiata's incident. Whatever happened, it was definately more interesting than Tokyo High's strict, 'be on time' schedule. "Anything 'interesting' happen to anyone?"

The rest of the group wasn't looking very intriguied; not even Kiata, the 'energy-ball' of the group. Amaya glanced at them slightly, hoping that they replied to her question. After all, it was kind of a que to speak and break the silence. She was basically saying "damnnit, people, talk!". More silence would be irritating, and Amaya preffered not to get too angry on the first day of seeing these people. Tokyo High had given her permission to take a few months off if she really wanted it, and so she hoped that if she would be seeing these people for a few more months, they would be fun. God, I hate silence, she groaned inwardly. 'Silence is Golden'? Not really. Especially in her situation. Either they take really long to comprehend speech, or they just don't like opening their mouths. Or maybe they just don't want to answer.

In her opinion, it was the third one. The first one was probably untrue for every teenager on the planet, since most of the world was educated. Her second thought was an absolute no-no. It had been proven wrong when Khousa made his little outburst on his feelings toward their atittude, and Khousa and Edeline's opinions on Kiata's tale. But hey. Why was she thinking about this? This must be really boring if my thoughts are wandering to useless information. Amaya twiddled with her fork some more, waiting for someone to reply to her question. "Hmm... ♪ ♫ My power, my pleasure, my pain. To me you're like a growing addiction i can't fight deny. Won't you tell me that it's healthy ♫ ♪" the girl murmured, bored.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

Khousa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:26 pm
Being as not a single person said anything to her question. Even Domi, who was directly asked the question, he decided to take the initiative and go ahead and share what has be going on in his life during the absence from the home town. "Well, since no one's really gonna be saying much about what's been up with them. I'll just share and tell my tale." Khousa cracked his fingers as he spoken his words and took a deep breath to ease his nervousness from the awkward silence.

"Well, from day one on from leaving, middle school wasn't really all that of a grand occasion as many tend to make is seem to be. I was one of the out-casts of the school and wasn't really liked by many of the people." Though sounding like a stupid excuse of a sob story, it actually changed here and there. "But it was awesome on other moments. I made a few friends along the way. One of them being one of my ex girlfriends, Samantha. She was kind and all, but when it came down to it, not all that interested in relationships. So now we are pretty good friends." He had a smile and then looked at everyone. "Anyways. Most of the classes I've had along the way were pretty much simple and easy to pass. I actually thought they were going to be more challenging. Oh well in the end if ya ask me.... Well, other then that, I went to dances and parties, which were really fun and I suppose changed as the years went on. Oh well, it wasn't all that exciting since it wasn't all that entertaining." He sat there since he felt that he didn't share the fact that he gotten into lots of fights and sent most of the guys in his schools go to the hospital for various reasons.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:40 pm
((yay! lets go guys!))

The wood under her finger tips continued to have a soothing feeling. It reminded Edeline of something. Something she shouldn't have forgotten but had. Something very important. "What is it," she wondered, ignoring her surroundings to focus on her grain pattern in the wood beneath her finger tips. She was concentrating so hard on the texture of the wood that she failed to notice the silence when had fallen in the room.

Edeline frowned at the long silence. Since being with her "old friends", there had never been an absence of conversation. Now the main talker, Kiata, seemed to have nothing to say. She was about to dismiss herself from the entire function when Amaya spoke up. What had she been doing since they were last together? Considering she could hardly remember their times together, alot had happened. She stopped running her fingers over the wood of the chair, focusing on the upcoming conversation instead. Slowly, she pulled the chair from the table and took a seat. Edeline politely crossed her hands across her lap and listened to Khousa recount his time away. "How dull," she thought. Then again, he might not be divulging all the details. A wise choice. There was no guarantee the information shared wouldn't be used against him at some point. No harm could come from stating the obvious though.

"My parents sent me to boarding school before sending for me to return here."  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Khousa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:55 am
"Boarding school huh? Well ain't that just an interesting..." Khousa didn't want to seem all that mean about the option Edeline's parents made as a educational choice for her. That and he actually considered boarding school as some kinda prison for kids or something like that. He never liked the idea of being stuck somewhere like that. His bed was mighty comfy and loved it a lot more then anything else he's ever slept on. And he slept on many different surfaces. As he sat there and waited for more stories of what had happened over years past, he gotten impatient and served himself somethings to eat and did a small prayer before taking his first bite. "Hey, it ain't half bad! Ain't half good either" He said teasing Kiata with a smile on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:14 am
((I'm sorry I died you guys DDD: will you take me back?))

Kiata had no idea what to say at this point since she felt a bit awkward that everybody knew about her dark past, she was actually thinking of something to say to get waaaaay off that topic. The silence was creeping up uneasily till Amaya asked her question. A bright smile was on Kiata's face, she was wondering how everybody had been doing. Wait ta go Amaya! She thought happily.

Though her happiness didn't last long, Khousa's and Edeline's stories were so short without much detail. She sighed a bit and hanged her head, till Khousa made his comment. She smiled up at him and stuck her tongue out a bit. "You guys won't ever let that incident slide will you?" Kita chuckled a bit and looked at Kiata. "You said that you burned the kitchen, and caused them to vomit for days." Kiata rubbed the back of her head and laughed nervously. "I'm still sorry about that guys...though mom kept on teaching me how to cook after that. Then the school's cafeteria lady, then Karin, and then I just started cooking normally after all the lessons. Well I guess I'll start sharing my story though you know the main event..." She said as she gave Kita a cold glance. He shivered a bit from the glance and looked away nervously. "Well after Kita's family took me in, they started teaching what I missed in school, then once I learned they sent me off to Kita's school. I was scarred and not very talkative at all, so I was hanging around with Kita a lot and he was really popular with the girls and they were getting jealous so I was bullied a lot, but that stopped quickly once Kita realized it. Even though the bulling stopped that didn't mean I had any friends, but I stopped hanging on to Kita once I realized I had to get stronger, but I didn't know how...till Karin came along." Kiata smiled up at Karin, who smiled happily back at her and pulled her into a tight hug. "Please let me continue the story from there Kiata!" Kiata nodded since she couldn't speak being hugged so tightly. Karin took in a deep breath and continued the story. "Well I came to visit my Auntie and Uncle hearing that they adopted a new kid. I was late so I decided to visit Kita at school, I asked a teacher where I could find Kita Korugi, she misheard and thought I said Kiata Korugi so she took me to Kiata's classroom, where I asked the teacher there for Korugi she pointed at Kiata, it didn't take me long to figure out that Kiata was my new cousin. I guess everybody in the class already knew me as Kita's cousin so they already respected me, and when they saw I was getting friendly with Kiata they decided to be nice to her as well. Soon enough people started liking Kiata for her adorable self and that story had it's happy ending."

ThisAintItCheif

Khousa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:12 pm
((Dun worry Kiata, We all still lubbs ya. :3
Well, I know that I do atleast. ¬.¬))
"I gotta agree with Kita on the whole thing. And no, I dun think that we can let it go since it's scarred the hell outta my mind. Makes me avoid the kitchen often because of it." He had a smile and then looked at Kita Kiata and Karin as they all shared their bits and pieces of the story at hand. When Kiata mentioned that she learned how to cook from a lunchlady at their school, he looked at his food and then shrugged and continued to eat something what was rather good. He just wanted to make a small joke here and there to forget a few things. "Hard to believe that she learned to make stuff like this from a lunchlady... Oh well!" He continued to eat and loved every bite. "Mmmmm." His smiled said it all when he was eating it. HE WAS ACTUALLY ENJOYING IT! AND DIDN'T DIE!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

[[KIATA!!!! xDDD]]

Khousa's life wasn't all that interesting, not that Amaya really had a right to talk in that category, and neither was Edelines. Infact, the golden-haired girl frowned when all that came out of Edelin's lips were 'i went to boarding school'. She went to boring school, was the first thought that came into Amaya's mind. If she had been any more rude than she already was, she would've said that out loud. But instead, she held her tongue and decided since she wasn't exactly on friendly terms with the rich girl, she might as well try not to edge her on. "And...?" Amaya asked, turning expectantly to Kiata.

When they returned to the topic of food, Khousa declared that the cooking was okay, and Amaya decided to eat. She was hungry enough, and anything that didn't kill her sounded good right about now. Taking a fork, she immediately reached for the unagi shushi which she'd been craving since forever. Swallowing it without much hesitation, though there wouldve been much less had Kiata not been the cook, Amaya formed a smile. Shoving down another one, she grinned. Kiata had certainly improved. They brought up 'that' incident again, and the teenager groaned. Putting a hand to her forehead playfully, she remembered how she'd missed school for days and days.

"I suppose it's my turn now," Amaya grinned. Rocking back on her chair, though being careful not to fall or ruin the furniture, she ate another piece of sushi and began her somewhat awkward story. "Well you all know I go to Tokyo High. Really funny story how I entered though. You see, the school I actually wanted to go to is Carsillion High School, which is in America. [[this is pure junk xD]] It's a 'super school'. For spies. They teach you to hack computers, how to kill a man 12 different ways with your bare hands, planting undetected bombs, even extra credit for firguring out CIA computer chip codes." Stopping, she let her friends take in all this information. It wasn't everyday you heard a young girl talk about going to a school for genius spies. "But Carsillion only accepts applications from guys. Stupid, right? However, they happened to 'see my talent', a.k.a. they realize I'm a genius-" Okay so maybe Amaya was exagerrating a bit on the genius part -and the head told me if I could pass one year in Tokyo High as top of the school, top of even the seniors, they'll allow me to attend Carsillion. And I have to say, I'm doing really well. Next year, it's probably 'hello America'."

She assumed at least one person was going to ask why she wanted to learn to be a genius spy and why she wanted to attend an all-boys school. Amaya, on the otherhand, didn't really care about being surrounded by guys. They would probably just go gaga and leave her alone anyway. As for the spy part, it had always sounded cool to her. As a spy you either get away with whatever you want with illegaly forged government documents, or you get away with it because youre just so damned good at what you do. If she chose a different career later on, learning all this wouldn't hurt. Taking a fork and eating a piece of chicked, she grinned, "Not what you expected, hm?"

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

Khousa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:56 am
As Khousa had to sit there and listen to this mass of weird and SERIOUSLY odd rant that Amaya went on about a school for spies in America, he just had a lifted eyebrow form with every moment she spoke and slowly finished the chicken he was eating. Once finished. He placed his hand on his forehead. He looked about everyone and saw that they either had the same or something remotely close to what he was thinking. "Do I really have to be the one to say it?" As he took another look, he shrugged and cracked his fingers to begin his own rant. "Ok, why are you tellin people about a possible spy school in America. Knowing that you are trying to apply to it? Don't you think sharing that sort of information with friends would get you into trouble? I mean, KNOWING that they are a school for spies, didn't you think that they'd be monitoring you on how you live life on a daily basis. Stuff like that in confidential and classified beyond ANY means. I think you just screwed yourself over Amaya. Atleast, that's my opinion."

After that, he went silent and turned on some tunes with his iPod and decided to listen to some music while he was eating since it always tasted better with good music. Bobbing his head as his music played around his neck, he grabbed another piece of chicken and served himself some rice and other foods. Can't let it all go to waste.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff