Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:44 am

Hanxi grinned in spite of himself, and Ladeaux managed a weak grin, before her face kind of collapsed back into its usual, slightly worried frown. "Um..." she said again (as she had, many times this morning already). "I kind of...um...gotridofthemtheywon'tbecomingback," she said quickly and mumblingly, clenching whitening hands.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:40 pm
Luna was unsure of why she was so worried, but she was looking rather tired. "Maybe you should lie down." Luna said quietly to her.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:25 pm

"No..." said Ladeaux firmly, although she felt the tiredness of the adrenaline leaving her body and channeling too much of her talent in a short time. She hadn't created anything new recently, and suddenly creating something exhausted her more than usual. The thing about her talent was that she had to use so much of her energy to bring something to life, to give it the ability to move of its own will, to know what to do, who it was.

Hanxi raised an eyebrow to her. "Oh, come on, just go take a nap, the house won't explode. I can take care of myself."

Ladeaux gave him a long look. "What happened last time when you tried to make hard-boiled eggs?"

"I didn't know you were supposed to boil them! I thought you just put them whole in the frying pan..." he said indignantly. He shook his head. "Look, just take a nap," he said, pushing her out the door of the kitchen, into a quiet study filled with fluffy, comfortable cushions all over the floor. Ladeaux tripped over a book on the floor, tumbling onto some large, cream-colored suede pillows. She blinked, dazed, as Hanxi patted her affectionately, covering her with pillows as if they were blankets. "If I get hungry or whatever, I'll wake you up, okay?"

And she was out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm
Luna couldnt help but begin to smile at her, laughing to herself. "Hanxi." I said suddenly. "I dont think I truly had a chance...To Thank you." Luna said quietly, her eyes. "To see a master who is gentle. Its just something that I never seen. Treating Ladeaux like she were a friend..." At that comment, her smile faltered for a moment, lookingat the room where he took her. I never had that...Maybe thats why I envy her...Luna thought, than smiling back at him.

-Night time skip cause I can! D:<-

Luna went to her sleeping arangement that she made on the floor. She prefured the floor. It seemed comfy to her.She plopped onto the pillows and yawned. falling asleep only a moment later, slightly drooling on her pillow. She never had such a nice 'Bed"before...

Hanxi's window was raised slightly, as a set of darting eyes looking around to see the bed.The man smirked and opened it fully, as himself, and three others crawl in and surround the bed. "This 'er?" one of them questioned, not quietly only for the guy next to him smack him upside the head. "Be quiet you fool" He whispered gruffly. "You will wake Her!" Various arguements circled around the room. (Not a very sneaky group, no?)and suddenly a small movement came from under the sheets.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Hanxi had his hair unbraided, and was finally drifting off to sleep when he heard his window opened. Several rude voices began to talk, calling him a "her". He frowned under the covers. They must be looking for Luna, he thought. From the clinks, he could tell that they were heavily armed. He realized that he didn't have many options. His lawyer's mind, used to looking for advantages immediately zeroed in on a few.

Number one, he had the element of surprise. Number two, this was HIS house. Which meant that it was filled with Ladeaux's creations, and he could alert her from anywhere inside the house. Including his bed. He subtly poked a brick on the wall that was hidden by his mattress, which was made of a different substance than most of the other bricks on the wall. "Emergency," he whispered, and the brick scraped against the mortar as it regressed into the wall. Farther away scrapes were heard as the brick bumped other bricks like itself within the walls.

"You hear somethin'?" asked one of the men. Everyone looked around. "What's that scrapin' noise?"

After a few moments, Hanxi suddenly sat up, slouched so that his long hair shielded his face. "Oh, my..." he crooned in an intentionally silky voice he'd inherited due to his unique heritage. "What's this?"

The men stood there, very confused. "Er...Boss, are you sure this is the girl? Doesn't quite sound like her voice."
"Nope, the girl's voice ain't this sexy," declared another.
"Who're you?" demanded the leader, and he approached Hanxi to push his hair back.

Ladeaux was woken by the sound of bricks sliding in the walls. She touched the one that poked out slightly from the wall next to her, and the vibrations traveled up her arm, from somewhere on the higher floors. Hanxi! she thought, and immediately sprung up, running through the hallways towards upstairs, opening baskets and chests, hissing "Wake up! Wake up!" to her resting creations. The flutter and clink of the little things started up as they stirred, following their creator up the stairs to Hanxi's room.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 pm
Luna was sleeping heavily,but heard footsteps and subtle clanks going up the stairs.She rose up yawning, and then looked at the clock. "Unnn...1:47. What could they-" She haulted in mid sentence and bolted upwards to her feet. Some things wrong...I have to warn Hanxi and Ladeaux! She fast walked quietly up the stairs, only to run into ladeaux. "ladeaux." I whispered, slightly taken back. "Whats going on?"

[Couldnt quite know what to say. crying I suck... xD]  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:03 pm
{lol it's okay}
Ladeaux paused slightly, gesturing for the things to continue going up towards their destination. "We're under attack," she explained hurriedly. "I have to go, sorry."

She ran up quickly, nervous with an adrenaline rush.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:04 pm
Luna bit her lip as she disappeared up the staircase, a feeling of dread looming over her. She then knelt to the floor and looked at her shadow, breathing slowly. "Hanxi...Im coming..." Luna whispered quietly, now lowering her head into the shadow. As soon as her head was fully engulfed, her sight was now in Hanxi's room, a group of men around his bed, shocked. Luna forced herself to be quiet as she raised her head out of it. Its his men...Must have went to the wrong room...I wish they didnt. I wish they found me instead. Luna smirked slightly. I wont leave them in disappointment. With that thought she stood up and let her body disappear in the shadow, coming into a new one in the corner of the room. Watching the scene go by for the best opportunity.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:33 am

As the leader began to push his hair back, Hanxi leaped up, punching the man in the face and surprising everyone.

With a little more force than necessary, Ladeaux slammed open the door to Hanxi's room, and let her creations in. The thoroughly confused men screamed and ran around, as they were stung and slapped and scraped with wings and claws and cogs. Ladeaux worked fast to get Hanxi out of the room, as she hadn't released any of the bigger one or the deadly ones. These were just like a swarm of hornets, but without the poison. as she turned back to shut the door, she saw Luna in the corner. Beckoning with a high-strung, nervous gesture, she tried to get Luna to leave with them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 am
(( :3 ))
Gilbert, waking up from the slumber they were in, he awoken and headed towards Abel's room to wake him up from his deep sleep. It had been a while since they were in hibernation and he felt quite groggy as he ascended up the stairs with a candle in his hand.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 pm
((Yay! Another person who is alive on this rp! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:04 pm
((lolz i was alive once but i guess i died and i'm alive again i hope ))  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:40 pm
((Lmao! xD))

Luna looked at her, her face kept gazining between the hectic scene of flurry that was beforeher, and Ladeaux's face. Luna glared downward, and left with them. running swiftly down the stairs amongst them, her face almost angry. She shouldnt have left them there, but If they were smart they would leave...
They got downstairs and luna closed the door behind her, breathing slowly. "I..Is everyone alright...?" Luna questioned them, her voice shakey.

-They arent that smart...-

The men were swinging their arms, in a panic sweep, they managed to make a few fall to the floor, their wings fluttered weakly. "Follow 'em!"the leader ordered, as he slapped one out away from him, leading the men down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:47 am

{Yay, oldbie^^}

Hanxi started to laugh. "That was pretty funny back there, when they thought I was a girl...but seriously, am I that feminine-looking?" he asked, looking up in a questioning way.

"That was NOT funny," said Ladeaux in a dark voice. "That was dangerous. SHe pointed upwards. "They're still up there, and they're going to be coming for us in a few moments."

"You didn't use the big guys on them??" cried Hanxi.

"No! I've killed enough people for one day!" she yelled back, voice cracking from being not used to shouting.

Then both of them went silent and shot a panicked look at Luna.

Paradoxismminant

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces