Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:09 pm
YES! And when the time is right I shall release it upon the world and in the total kaos that ensues seize control! Muahahah!!!!!....um you didn't hear any of that. *cough*

The person below me has a been experimenting with cross breading and has finally achieved success creating the first cow to give chocolate milk on tap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:45 pm
SUCCESS I DONE IT, now to create a herd then i will be rich, ~the greed appears on his face~

the person below me will confess their love for the next person below them  

Blood Raven777

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:21 pm
Indeed, Warm Fuzzies are sent to the person below me, I shall love them and kiss them and squeeze them and feed them and dress them all up in cute clothes and cover them all up in warm blankies and hugs them and mashes them in tight huggies and... *Camera flashes over to a shot of Elmira squishing her cuddly pets* twisted

The person below me has been squashed and loved nearly to death courtesy of the poster above me and is now terrified of anyone who comes within an arms length... pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:39 pm
Actually the only real reason I try to keep you at arms length is I don't want you to get poked and I enjoy seeing through your dress blaugh eek ! I mean seeing you in your dress! sweatdrop

The person below me is just as captivated as I am with the see through magic of that Ossifying Red Dress. (The Lusty Scoundrel has nothing on the Scarlet Sprite!)  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:46 am
Yes it is very hard to look away from that dress. Need to get one of those for my next girlfriend.

The person below me is convinced that clowns are waiting just outside the range of their lights for a chance to eat them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:54 am
I keep telling you, that's how Kenny died and now they want me too! ;_; We should have never went to that cursed ring top circus.

Below me is the only person in the world to possess three different genders at once.  

MojinR

wiccan j

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:08 am
twisted Now I can please you, myself, & the person below me!! twisted

The person below is shocked at the sight of my genders but is in awe of the pleasure....... twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:09 pm
!!Oh my!!! One door closes, another two open!!!

The person bellow me is a purveyor of fine antiquities and has just discovered the most amazing 11th century journal ever written! It in fact turns history on its head in more ways than one!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:21 pm
Lovely book, though a little raggedy... And so insightful... The truth shall set us free.... and no wonder the ladies weren't allowed to wear red eek twisted

The person below me is now possessed of intense curiosity to see what is in that shocking little book... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:17 pm
You are right, I want to know, please just let me read one entry.

The person below me wants to steal my lucky monkey.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Kyreie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:12 am
redface Uh oh, you caught me, and just as I got him to stop throwing his feces around! I'll get him the next time your back is turned! twisted

Meanwhile, the person below me has been collecting all those feces for some mysterious and sinister science experiment!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:50 pm
Nehehehe yesss...soon my monkey feces re-animated minions shall rise to putrefied glory!!!

The person below me is my first follower in my coming take-over and has the promised tittle of lord of the sausage meats.  

Angelicphrase

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:27 pm
A little sausage can be a good thing... wink Now overseer of monkey-ing around, who shall we take out first? twisted

The person below me is afraid of puppies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:55 am
CAUSE THEY ATE MY FATHER'S SOUL!! You just don't realize how evil they are, what are they capable of. The wagging tails. The high-pitched yelps. The underdeveloped baby teeth. >.> eek THERE GOES ONE NOW!! *Flees*

The person beneath me once beat Satan in a fiddling contest down in Georgia.  

MojinR

wiccan j

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:34 am
sweatdrop I"M SCARED!!!!! *turns on her guitar hero, picks up her guitar, starts jamming...."THE DEVIL WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA AND HE WAS LOOKING FOR A SOUL TO STEAL...." gonk *playing for her life, her fingers start to bleed* "JOHNNY ROSIN UP YOUR BOW AND PLAY YOUR FIDDLE HARD........." sweatdrop "AND IF YOU LOSE THE DEVIL GETS YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!" twisted *continues jamming with Satan, wins, and then picks up her golden fiddle

WHOA! I haven't heard that song in ages!! Now I have to put it on my playlist Mojin....

The person below me wants to touch my golden fiddle  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games