Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:31 pm
Kawaii ran back in to the water before his head went under water. she held onto him so he couldn't go under if only i could get him on the sand. im just not strong enough. she tryed to drag him a bit she got there after a bit. she started hyperventalating "oh god oh god oh god what what do i do? ANDREW COME OVER HERE HELP ME!" Kawaii yell to Andrew!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:34 pm
fenrir layed there unconious his blood came out his leg where no one could see it  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:38 pm
Kawaii looked around his legs and found the spot he was bleeding at "Don't freak Kawaii, Don't freak." She said to herslef. Kawaii go her shirt and shook off the sand and put it on his cut and tied it tight so the poison could go no further. she applyed pressure to stop the bleeding.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:39 pm
fenrir stayed unconious an a ambulance arrived  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:49 pm
Kawaii talked to the docter and said "ok we were in the water just over there" she pointed to where they were. "ond all of a sudden he feels like some thing bit him. Then hell fell unconshous." Kawaii explaed

"ah. i see. it seems to me you friend here has gotten pricked by a Piper fish. This long, slender fish looks like a spear. Also known as a garfish, it occurs in shallow coastal waters and feeds on seagrass fragments, shrimps and crab larvae. In turn it is preyed on by kahawai, kingfish and, as it is often near the surface, gannets and shags." The Docter man says

"oh thank you. is he going to be ok?" Kawaii asked

"well will have to see. The Doctor replyes as we ride off to the hospital in the ambulance.

Kawaii was very nervous for Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:53 pm
Yukina saw an ambulance whiz down the street after she saw Fenrir and Kawaii go in. Oh my god, I hope they're ok. she thought,  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 pm
fenrir was unconious his arua picked up kawaii and cradled him beside him in the bed his arua locked there hands as if to say will you come he layed there his dragon scar red and black like the universe on his arm it glew  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 pm
After he saw that he ran to the ambulance to fenrir and kawaii.. He couldnt find kitty anywhere but he wasnt focusing on that... "Fenrir you ok?" He said
((Trust me! Please dont find kitty anywhere yet! you can say where is he but ive got a goood idea! =D))  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:58 pm
OOC: is it on the ambulance? i bet it is!
"don't worry it will all be ok" Kawaii said to him stroking his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:58 pm
fenrir layed there he was still unconious  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:00 pm
"Hey! What bit you anyways?? Also wheres kitty!"He asked himself....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:01 pm
Kawaii held his hand tightly still stroking his hair. until on of the doctors told me to move so they could examine his leg. she moved but still held his hand.  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:05 pm
fenrir layed there his dragon scar started to glow the same color but brighter he held onto kawaiis hand still unconious  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:06 pm
hmm i won'der why his scar is glow ing... Kawaii thought  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:09 pm
fenrirs scar rose up his arm all the way to his shoulder and stopped glowing and stopped rising fenrir layed there in his rest and squenched in a little pain but stayed unconious  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games