Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
War Between the Lands (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHARK!
  OMG EVERYONE OUT!!!
  LETS SWIM TOWARDS IT!!! @_@
  nerr... whatever, it won't eat me... *gets eaten*
  Feh, I'll use my Shikon jewel to beat his a**! {inuyashaa yaaay!}
  FOOOD!!!!
  OMG OMG SHARK SHARK!!!! *drowns out of stupidity* {this is the thing I would probably do!}
View Results

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:07 pm
Samara smiled bitterly "then i shell be going remeber call my name and i'll come" she said and vanished  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:10 pm
Terra sighed. "I always seem to piss girls off." she said with an ironic smile. "And I'm a girl myself!"  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:16 pm
were all good at some things Samara remarked in her head  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:26 pm
Terra sighed, Are you leaving or staying? she thought back to her.  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:56 pm
"depends if you want me to stay" she thought  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:31 am
Terra smiled. Well, that's up to you..  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:09 am
Samara laughed warmly "well see about that"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 am
Terra sighed getting up. She walked over to her make shift bed rolling it up. Where am I going to go...? She thought to herself as she stuff items into the bag. There was a sudden bang that made Terra drop the bag. She looked to the north and saw flames. She clenched her fist and then looked down at Christopher. Damn kids! She said staring fixity at where the smoke was coming from.  

ooyajima

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:25 pm
-ka is standing a good 60ft away from a gas depo that he had accidentaly blew up, and was suronded by 6 upper class demons and bleeding badly on his left arm- damn, I knew wandering here to look for supplies was going to be risky but 6 upper class demons! ther must be something other than gas here  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:07 pm
Terra looked back at Christopher who was sleeping. "Umehthira." She said vines grew up from the ground making a protective wall around Christopher. She then sunk into the ground herself reapearing where Ka and the 6 upper class demons were. Terra saw the demon and then ka. Not him again.. She walked over her eyes glowing slightly. "What have we here?" she said looking at each of the demons.  

ooyajima

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:20 pm
you have impecable timing, they'r upper class demons the big,red, ugly one is apparently named Keshrah nad the smaller blue one next to him is Sinrah leader and leitenant. each of them have a mastery over an elemnent, color coded red=fire blue=water brown=earth green=wind yellow=lightning grey=metal, i would like to help more but i cant use my left arm, sorry  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:31 pm
Terra just smiled the gound beneath the demons began to sink it cover there bodys till nothing was showing except there heads. SHe walked over the onen crouching so they were face to face. "What shall we do with them?"  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:16 pm
"HI! GUYS!" Christopher said brightly appering next to her "what we doing/" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:04 pm
-is staring dumbly at how easy it was for her- o.o...........i dont care, just make the red one suffer....hi chris  

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

ooyajima

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:40 am
Terra looks up. "Chris... How did you get out of the..." SHe said then looked down at the demons. She couldn't kill them now that Chris was here. Sadly these demons had been surprisingly slow. One of them started to laugh. "You think that will keeps us down!" Said one. He then pulled himself out of the ground, the one next to him doing the same. "... Damn." Terrra said.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff