Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:09 pm
Christopher was shaking in rage "give........ it......back" he hissed "or so help me you'll be my next meal"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:21 pm
"Make me Chris! Your a Crusader of the Night! You don't feast on the corpses of dead innocent girls only minutes after they've been killed... And I'm willing to die to uphold that ideal..." The dogs, catching some unseen signal, ran off down the alley and disappeared in the next street.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:38 pm
"and tell me were doese it say that being a Crusader of the Night i can't eat the only thing that brings me close to my mother!" he hissed hate and sorrow in his eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:41 pm
"That still doesn't mean it's right.... You can find other ways than tarnishing someone else soul...."  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:46 pm
"no its the only thing that lets me remember my mother" Christopher hissed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:50 pm
Sonia turned her back on him. "Sorry Chris... but I don't believe that..."  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:02 pm
"well it is" Christopher hissed as he pinned her to the street "she tought me to eat and like human flesh, can you imagin not remembering someone but the only way you can is by killing and killling?" Christopher asked  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:08 pm
Sonia turned into a shadow and drifted out from underneath him. She reformed three feet away. "There has to be more than one feeling... something else. The only problem is you can't see it... Besides... the memories are still there as well... you just can't see it..."
(( good night ))  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:11 pm
"prove it" Christopher whispered and turned and walked away

((night))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:58 am
Sonia sighed and headed back to base. She walked in as her human form and sat down on the couch.  

drac54

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:57 am
[[I'm back! ^^

...What did I miss? Oo;;]]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:16 am
(( A bunch... Like Chris tried to kill Roho... Then he went to eat a dead girl.... arcaos is by the ocean, trying not to relive his past... and I'm in the common room... ))  

drac54

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 am
[[okay...... Um......I'll try to work this out....]]

Dahlia sighed, pushing her Ray Bans up her nose. She headed to the ocean, a towel in her hand. Her attire was just a simple baggy tee shirt and denim shorts- all concealing her minimal arsenal, as she referred to it. Looking up in the distance, she noted a familiar red and black-spiked head of hair. "Arcaos?" Dahlia mumbled in a questioning tone.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 pm
"What?" He said in a tearry tone. He stood up and wiped his eyes.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:52 pm
Dahlia looked at him oddly when she saw the tears he wiped away quickly. "Um....." She pointed to his eyes, then dropped her hand and pulled the towel from her shoulder. "I think you'll need it more." She shrugged, an awkward smile on her face. Gently, Dahlia gripped his shoulder and slowly sat him down on the bench. "I hate to pry.... but is there something going on?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games