Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`raze

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:29 am
Jazz it up a little! I'd like an Edited Regular!
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Verilei
Owner: `raze
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Amiable
Breed: ♥PINK Addiction♥
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Coat Color: Black.
Markings: Pink, but they should have the appearance they're glowing faintly. On her back she has a small butterfly pattern which is tribal and feminine in appearance. It shouldn't be too big of a design.
Eye Color: A very bright, popping blue.
Hair Color: Pink and black
Hair Style: Editted!
Tail Style: Editted!
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Pink and/or black
Tag feather color: Pink fading to black in the front, the one behind it black.
Hair/clothing edits:
Hair - Think thick and voluptuous. Verilei has a side bang (think Belial), and the hair that frames her face reaches perhaps a few inches from her chin. This whole portion of her hair is pink - aka, anything framing her face. The rest of her mane, which flows down to about her chest and is edgily cut (aka, not flowy, very straight), is black.
Tail - Thick and edgily cut again. Her tail is rather similar to the medium length template style for mares, but thicker and more "edgy", as if cut with a razor.
Jewelry - Held by a thin, silver string is a hotpink gem held in a silver oval that hangs on her chest.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:10 am
Jazz it up a little! I'd like an Edited Regular!
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Dalma
Owner: Jiraiyah
Temper: Brash
Breed: Cosplay - World of Warcraft (Online)
Description:
Eye color: dark gray/black but the goggles should be covering his eyes.
Fur color: brown and textured as the fur of the bear with the marking on his shoulder.
Mane: dark brown/black and edited like the reference (mohawk ish). His tail would be the short style same color as the mane.
Reference image(s):
http://druid.wikispaces.com/file/view/DruidBearQuestion.png
http://www.gitrknowswow.com/images/2007-11-16/15_bear_form.jpg
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/c/c8/Bear_Form.png (the brown one)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: red (or silver)
Tag feather color: red and silver
Hair/Clothing edits:
The hair on his head would go down his back like a short mohawk.
Short style hair, except more spikey to match the mohawk.
Over his eyes there are goggles like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/mutaki/brown_war_bear.jpg
But instead of a full helmet, just wrapped around like normal goggles would.  

Jiraiyah

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:18 am
As the list is being made - I'm noticing that several people are referencing -existing- Soq. As we ALL know, using other people's soq is NO LONGER ALLOWED in Quest threads. - Becuase I failed to consider that people might still do it in a custom thread, we're accepting the entries.
HOWEVER - in the future if you reference someone else's Soq you MUST add to your post that you have gotten permission to reference their Soquili listing both the Horse's name AND its owner.

IF someone whom has referenced another Soquili wins a slot, I -will- ask them to provide me with this same information so that -I- can approach the other Soq's owner. If they are not ok with the use of their Soquili I will return to you, the customer and we will find an alternative, non referenced solution

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:29 am
Do screenshots count?  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:47 am
Screen shot of what? - the permission to use the horse?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:50 am
Yes.
Like~ Say you got the permission via PM. Would a screenshot count? You can't really link the PM itself.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

`raze

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:51 am
If we're referencing our own Soquili (like I referenced my Belial), is it necessary to mention that it is our Soquili? For future reference it would be good to know. n__n  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:52 am
*peeks in* Just in case you didn't see it, Ivory posted permission for me in her post.

Also, I did give Ron permission to use Misaki by PM. The quote is real.  

Dixie

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:04 am
*ish excited*

I proxyed for Dixie, her form is on page 11 and the permission for the use of her flutter stallions future mate (owned by Ivory) was posted at the bottom of Ivorys form -also page 11.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:07 am
If you have already covered the request posted above in red, logically you need not repost it, or worry...

If they are your own horses - then you need only note that in your custom form, though idealy linking the whole cert would be preferable for all parties. If it is co-owned, it would be respectful and proper to ask your co-owners permission as well though.

Screen shots, or forwarded PM's (as that has been an option in messages for some time now) are an option.  

endejester

Feral Cat

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:08 am
Yup a roony heart xd Sorry for any confusion on that. ^.^ Dixie has my full permissions! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:11 am
*peeks in to se wat's going on*  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:14 am
*sqeeee*...
good morning..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:16 am
Most of the time, I just put in something like (permission to ref by ___) next to the reference image, and so that way, if the colorist questions it, then they can ask that person if reference was really given. :3 No need to get in extremes and hassle with screenies~  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:18 am
Cuter's avi is always full of win. You also were the one with Alruna and the tenticles at one point right? LOL.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games