Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:06 am
Haruhi stared at his foolish upperclassman. "Tamaki-senpai, you're having another nosebleed? Ah, were you thinking dirty, old-man thoughts again? Oh, how I knew it. Pervert," Haruhi said, obviously corrupted by the Twins.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:15 am
Yuki giggled a little at Haruhi's statement, but troed to cover it up by coughing. "That's not why he's bleeding, Haru-kun."  

Otaku_Gurl_69

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:06 pm
"yuki decided that it would be a good idea to stick a rose up his nose" I said and laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:05 pm
I wake up unable to breathe in my nose and blood all over my uniform. "WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!!!!??????" I scream blowing out the roses and cleaning the blood from my face. "I fall asleep for a few short moments and you prank me. what have I done to you lot?!" I ask looking at my ruined uniform.

"Tamaki-senpai, I have a clean uniform ready for you. The charges have gone to Haruhi's debt." Artem says handing Tamaki clean clothles.

"No! Not Haruhi's debt. I would wish to be fair. THESE GIRLS GET TO PAY! Artemidoros, a small debt splitting the pay will be bestowed on each of them! Except Haruhi, he, to what I can guess was not apart of this."  

The King of Hosts
Crew

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:18 pm
"I already owe someone for paying for a broken tea set for me. I don't need another debt," i said. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:01 pm
"I'll pay for the charges, Tamaki-senpai. I don't mind..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:43 pm
"NO!" I yelled "You can't pay for every single debt everyone gets. Even though this one is a little stupid...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:01 pm
Oh dear Tamaki-Sempai! What a terrible nosebleed you have!. Here, I'll cast healing magic. ::Magic circle appears beneath me:: Angelic Wind!!

Innocent_Slut_19

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:04 pm
There, that should do it! Now, about the apprenticeship sempai....but first, why is there a giant mushroom glowing in the corner next to the piano?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:06 pm
0_0  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:52 pm
Yuki blinked. "But it was the other Yuki that put the roses up your nose senpai...I can't help the fact I zoned out during it...and you didn't get any blood on your uniform...weren't you in cosplay?" Yuki stated, poking him with a clean rose.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:49 pm
Um, sempai.....I think that mushroom may actually be a monster.....I better solve this problem right.........Oh GOD it's heading this way! Tamaki-Sempai, do something to make it stop!! Ladies, you might wanna back up a bit. Wait, I have an idea! Here shroomy shroomy : razz ulls out a kitten and throws it out the window:: Yes, he's going after it! Whoo, that's a load and a kitten off my back.  

Innocent_Slut_19

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:35 pm
Yuki drops down to all fours. "I'm sorry sempie!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:39 pm
OtakuAllegretto22
Um, sempai.....I think that mushroom may actually be a monster.....I better solve this problem right.........Oh GOD it's heading this way! Tamaki-Sempai, do something to make it stop!! Ladies, you might wanna back up a bit. Wait, I have an idea! Here shroomy shroomy : razz ulls out a kitten and throws it out the window:: Yes, he's going after it! Whoo, that's a load and a kitten off my back.
0_0  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:57 pm
" N-NO! P-Please dont punish me! I put tissues in your nose and I put you in bed for my birthday because I wished you would wake up,I admit, but please dont punish me! I had to try to get the stems out of your nose " Sakuya cried as she tried to hide herself under the table. 'Is it such a crime to help a host when it's your first time here?' she thought. She saw the mushroom head toward her and she examined it. She smiled knowing she didnt need to cook it to eat it and she did but still she hid, she remembered the debt she now had and cried. Shes going to be in trouble for walking in. Her parents did not tolerate a bad child, or debts.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games