Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:27 am
"No... Not exactly." He replied vaguely to Kae glancing back at the owl perched on his arm.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:49 am
"Are you waiting for someone then?"  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:57 am
"Kind of... There's a traveller that comes by here every few weeks." Leon tilted his head slightly to the left as he spoke. "He's a merchant of sorts. I give him a place to stay for a few days and he gets me specially ordered items."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:07 am
"Ahhhh...." Kae said thoughtfully.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:15 am
Leon looked away for a second then up to the sky. "Before you ask, no he isn't human." He said, assuming that was going to be her next question, not taking his eyes off the sky.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:16 am
"Is he a demon as well?"  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:47 am
Leon pondered for a moment before answering. "Yes, he is a full demon. His abilities allow him to change how others percieve him, but his form never changes. His ability doesn't work on other demons though which is how he knew I was atleast part demon." He explained once again tilting his head slightly to the left.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:22 pm
"Interesting." Kae said and then sat on Leon's head.  

Athena_68

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:38 pm
Zeke laughs, "the one and only." he smiles a wicked smile and gets out his knife. "so ur a witch? oh how delightful! i get a challenge for once!"

Kashi walks into McDonalds and everyone stares at her. "what r u staring at? have u never seen a woman before?" they quickly turn their heads and get back to their conversations. GOD! i hate it when ppl do that!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:44 pm
"If you mean a death sentence, then bravo! You guessed correct! Your prize just happens to be-" Ebony took aim and shot Zeke close to the crotch. "No children! That's right, if you planned on continuing the family legacy, you'd be sadly mistaken!" she said, nervous about how much she enjoyed that.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:05 pm
Zeke dodges quickly and throws a poisoned dart at Ebonys heart.
"ur completely wrong if u think u can defeat the leader of the all mighty Hunters."

Kashi goes to the head of the line of McDonalds.
"umm... miss? r u ok?" the cashier asks.
"im fine thanks for worrying." Kashi smiles, "i would like seven double cheese burgers and five large fries and three chocolate milkshakes."
the cashier looks bewildered and looks Kashi up and down wondering how she kept so thin, then repeats the order back to her, "would that be all?" Kashi smiles again. "yup!"
"that will be $15 ur order will be right with u."
Kashi hands her the money from her wallet and takes a seat at a booth.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:27 am
Ebony bats the dart aside. "Kill you? Naw! I just want to cause you excrutiating pain!" she said, calling silver out from whatever corner he was hiding in. Silver came bounding into the clearing and leapt up on her shoulders, giving her open use of his power: speed. He clung for dear life to the straps she calls sleeves as Ebony darts forward, lets loose a barrage of punches and steps back waiting for a response, thinking of all the many places where bruises were now forming.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:46 pm
Sweet Vampy Love
Ebony bats the dart aside. "Kill you? Naw! I just want to cause you excrutiating pain!" she said, calling silver out from whatever corner he was hiding in. Silver came bounding into the clearing and leapt up on her shoulders, giving her open use of his power: speed. He clung for dear life to the straps she calls sleeves as Ebony darts forward, lets loose a barrage of punches and steps back waiting for a response, thinking of all the many places where bruises were now forming.

((ok... wait... what?? u just lost me... what did she do??))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:14 pm
[[she uesd her cats power to send a bunch of punches flying his way, then laughed maniacly at the bruises she could practically hear forming smile ) ]]  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:32 am
"Kae? Can I ask you something?" Leon said suddenly resting an arm on his knee. "I mean that is if you don't mind." Leon looked out into the forest seeing nothing but the breeze waving the leaves of the trees.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games