Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:36 pm
*GL undid the clasp to his hood, removing the piece of cloth over his head and stuffing it in a pocket. His eyes glanced around the dark tunnel. Even with Jacob's protective spell in place, he couldn't quite relax and for good reason.*

*Rosemary could sense he was trying to block some thoughts from her, as futile as it would be if she actually wanted to see them.... twinged with a bit of anxiety, perhaps? Nerves? Was it from this place, or what he was about to let Rosemary do.*

"Go ahead..."

*A small bit of hesitation in his voice. In his thoughts that he tried to keep from Rosemary, he was thinking Offer her your neck. She didn't have to come here to help. Hell, this place is probably a nightmare to her... It's the least you can do for a friend, right? That's what she is, a friend... she's going out of her way here. Some of these thoughts slipped out inadvertantly, his attempt to block them out from Rosemary not entirely 100% in effort... a dozen other things were racing through his head at the same time.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:27 pm
*Rosemary reached up and put her cold soft hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes. She was smiling as she stood silent and unmoving like a statue for a few moments.* Vhen you are in zis state of mine you are most avare zat I could listen in. You try to block me out und you do succeed for zome of it, but it grabz my attention und actually makes it difficult for me to not let in vhat comez out. Ze timez you zeem to forget zat I can hear you eef I don't vork at shutting down zis ability are ze mest timez because you're not zo self conzious around me. Such a cursed und blessed ability zis iz. In April, eef it vazn't for your uncanny ability to capture my attention vhen you vant to, I vouldn't haf rose from my crumpled position on ze ground for quite zome time.

Stop verring about me. Zis place iz a nightmare to us all.
*When she spoke she spoke only to him and demanded most of his attention just like the slug in her room so many months ago. Unlike with the slug he still had the ability to speak and respond, but she had silenced most of his jumbled thoughts.*

*It was at this point that he felt a sudden sense of happiness, but it wasn't his happiness he felt, it was her's.* Eef I didn't sense you vanted to me to bit you zere out of desire over obligation, I vouldn't accept and vould remove your metal bracerz and bite zere instead. You vant me to, und trust zat I vont hurt you. Zat makes me zo happy.

*She realized how difficult this would be to support him if she kissed him with both of them standing due to their height difference. She guided him into a sitting position and moved his legs so they rested together straight and in front of him. She paused for a moment and spoke to everyone else.* Please don't look... keep vatch because it vill be nearly impossible for me to continue to have a good visual.

*With one foot on either side of his legs, Rosemary came down into a kneeling position and sat on top of his legs. She leaned in and put his arms around her.* Zo I know vhen to stop since you don't haf a heartbeat, *she explained. When he moved his head to the side himself for her, she put a hand on the back of it to hold it there and the other hand she put on his back. Of course she was playing with him now with her vampire mind tricks, increasing his desire for her 'kiss' because he didn't tell her not to. She moved her face along his neck and took in his scent. She could smell it right there under his skin and that made her more excited. She then gave his neck a normal kiss, opened her mouth and playfully bit him without piercing his skin (something Black liked to do with ears). Something reminded her that she should get on with it, so she put her mouth in place and flicked her tongue across the area she was going to bite: partly to see how he'd react and partly because it would help prevent him from healing the wound as soon as her fangs were out.*

*GL felt the tips of her fangs on his neck before he felt them enter his body. Normally it would have hurt, but because she had him under her spell it didn't hurt at all. In fact it felt wonderful even when her teeth slid out. When his warm sweet blood gushed into her mouth, she released the breath she was holding and almost forgot where she was. Her grip tightened on him and pressed him even closer to her. Close enough that he could feel her racing heartbeat.*

*Inazuma probably didn't realize that the longer they waited, the more dangerous it would be for her to bite someone because she'd lose more and more self control when the blood would enter her mouth as time went on until eventually she would turn against them and more than likely kill whomever she got hold of depending. She wouldn't do it on purpose of course, it would be her maddening bloodlust taking over. If she was locked up somewhere or not doing much it could take a week or so before it happend, but from what they were doing, a matter of days. She also had to be verbal about it since she couldn't just reach into a pack for a ration and eat that... it had to be one of them.*

*As she drank, it was almost like she was coming alive. When she started she was cold and not really breathing, but now she started to feel warmer and warmer with each passing second and probably felt more like she did when she was still human. Minutes passed and slowly his grip on her weakened. When he couldn't hold on anymore, she pulled away, watched him bleed a little before she licked the blood off his skin that still came from the wound, but her tongue didn't touch it so it could heal. When it healed she rested her head on his shoulder, panting, and still held him to her.* Galantros... you're zo vorried about me being here...und you tend to blame yourself for thingz zat aren't your fault...zo eef zomezing happenz... promise me you von't blame yourself...und eef zomezing doez happen... especially don't let your guilt make you avoid ze girl. *She kissed his shoulder as she moved off him and sat next to him and continued to support him.* Please...promise me zat.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:51 pm
psychotic__Gal
((oh.. this sounds interesting!!! >.<... Why didn't I join in earlier when it was simpler? Are there still spiders about??If not... I will edit this...))

Daph woke up after one of her sleeping spells. She looked up and almost screeched. A huge spider. In the corner of her room. ~eww~ She looked at the spider, "Okay," She said to it, feeling foolish, "I won't kill you, if you stay away from me. Got that??" Then she realized it, "I am talking to a spider. Great what will I be talking to next? Centipedes?" She rushed out of her room and ran into the common areas, "There are spiders everywhere!" She gulped, "I...hate... spiders..."

((Well, I'm guessing you're currently in THoR. That's what Black says anywho))

*The spiders all blinked, and looked towards her.... wait.. why where a number of them wearing top hats? Playing cards... sipping tea... When did THoR get a bowling alley in the commons room!? One particuarlly large spider wearing a pair of bifocals walked right up to her and cleared his throat.*

Spider: I say, I do believe you're having a rather unusual dream. It'd be in your best interest to keep an eye out for the pizza butterflies, miss. Care for a spot o' tea?

*Somehow the spider held up a small tea cup. The inanimate object grew a mouth full of misshappened teeth. A pink snake with neon green polka dots hopped out of it's top, also wearing a top hat*

tea cup: I SAW WHAT YOU DID TO THE NEWSPAPER! NEWSPAPER! NEWSPAPER!!!

*Soon all the spiders, and random things in THoR began to chant that one word. Finally, a large drop of water hovered in front of her, holding a shotgun*

Water: WAKE UP!

*And the trigger was pulled.... jolting Daph back into the real world, waking her from her rather strange dream. Glancing around, she saw one of the pac-ghosts hovering in front of her face... Blinky, the red one. It had a look of confusion and slight worry on it's simple face.*

Blinky:... ??? ~~0)___ooOOoo=....

*and it probably misplaced the translator GL gave to it, so it was stuck speaking in cute little chirps and squeaks.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:04 pm
*Sephiroths turned around like Rosemary had asked and kept an eye down one of the tunnels. Sephiroth had spent a great deal of the trip talking to himself in his head during the less active and interesting parts of the trip. Of course no one else knew this because he kept it from them. As he stood there, he began to wonder why he volunteered to go in the first place and reminded himself it was to help his friends. Then began wondering what 'friends' are. When he started to think it had a lot to do with trust, he thought but you've betrayed people who trusted you before, what makes you so sure you won't do it again? And the voice started to laugh at him in his laugh and Sephiroth told it to be silent again, but the voice was already gone.*

*Every once in a while he'd glance back to see if the vampire was done. When she was done, he moved in closer to the group and decided to take up a spot near one of the walls. He sat down with his knees bent and his sword resting on them and held it to be as ready as it could be without his arms carrying the weight. He leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes. He was quite glad that he had a hood between it and the rest of him.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:44 pm
*As they read the book, the soul guiders seemed like they couldn't help but ruffle Black's hair or scratch her behind the ears. They both looked rather content, aside from the occasional expression of sudden pain they'd go through. Just as often though, if not more, they'd get a distant look in their eyes of tranquility... something that just seem to speak volumes of peace and warmth that was very contagious.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:17 am
*After a while of reading, Black said,* let's stop here. It would be a shame to read it all in one sitting. Plus it's a long book. o.@

*She lowered some special goggles over here eyes, looked up and.* Bonzaiiii! *She hit the lava after falling from above. She stayed under for a while, moved around for a bit, and grabbed at one of the soul guider's feet (she couldn't tell which) and tried to lift and toss them into the air like Rosemary would do. Of course it sometimes came as a shock especially in the bath area when Rosemary would be in there, hear Black coming and hide, Black would enter and then suddenly find herself in the air since the vampire could stay under the water for a long time.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:28 pm
((...wait... then where are you guys???))

Daph looked up at the ghost, and jumped. "You know I can't understand you?" She replied, only slightly annoyed at the fact of the weird dream, then waking up to the ghost hovering beside her, "Although, I have to admit you are pretty cute, for a ghost at least."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:19 pm
Inky: Blinky's translator tastes like chocolate!!!!

*The little blue ghost zipped by the hall outside of Daph's room, crashing into a vase of some sort, or something just as fragile. Blinky seemed to sigh, shlumping in mid air. That explains where his translator went....*

Pinky: Inky, stop throwing marshmallows at P-Chan! He's gonna get fat and explode!

((Hehe... well, sorta scattered. Black's in Limbo, at the soul guider's palace. Just about everyone else is in a very evil place... Ni'Jitogrimiz, where the niearcim mages live.))  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:30 pm
*P-Chan was getting good exercise from it as he ran around and jumped to try to catch the marshmallows in the air. He seemed to get quite insulted at Pinky's comment and squealed rather loudly at her. He seemed to say something like "I know when to stop eating, thank you very much!"*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:58 pm
(( sweatdrop oh that makes it easier...lol))

Daphne shook her head wondering where everyone seemed to have gone. "Inky," She called, "Why did you eat Blinky's translator? Now I can't understand him..." She sighed, geting up and putting a robe over her PJs.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:47 pm
(Ni'Jitogrimiz, Main City... A good distance from our heros' location.)

Coatli: "Our mighty Lord Jiluzix has seen fit to move the ceremony inside our city grounds. The pathetic Inakum invaders have managed to pose a slight risk to our kind, though this will not last. Still, mighty Jiluzix wishes this scourge to be cleansed from our land! Feel honored! He has selected all of you to purge this cancerous growth from Ni'Jitogrimiz!"

*Coatli stood before a large crowd of niearcim mages and their demon servants. All were armed in some manner, whether with sharp blade, or tooth and claw. As Coatli finished his small speech, an explosion damaged a nearby building, causing metallic debris to fly about.*

Coatli: "GO NOW! Defend the honor and might of our Lord! Slay those who would DARE defile our homeworld of Ni'Jitogrimiz! Feed her lands with their blood!"

- - - - -

(Ni'Jitogrimiz, Third Inakum Encampment in the canyons.)

*Both Niearcim and Inakum had underestimated each other. The alien conquerers had proven more resilent, able to quickly produce clones of theirselves with their incredible technology, and make use of any organic material from any corpse... Waiting for the Inakum to starve would not be an option, since they weren't even above eating their own dead.*

*Likewise, the niearcim mages made use of potent magic and powerful demons. The mages quickly found that these strange invaders had no fear whatsoever... the only emotions the beings appeared to have were a beserker's rage, and the savage joy of completely tearing apart their enemies.*

*A massive hunger demon roamed the ground, smacking away soldiers and robotic droids that got in it's way, devouring the Inakum's equipment and infantry with rapid vicicousness. It seemed nothing would stop the power demon that several mages had strugged to summon, until a small crowd of Inakum soldiers appeared out of thin air behind the beast... they had been using some manner of cloaking tech. Their armor was different from their brethren as well, a number of strange tanks full of dark-green liquid attached to their backs. After activating something, the liquid began to drain into their bodies, and any other nearby soldiers immediately got back...*

*The strange Inakum warriors began to roar as their bodies rapidly mutated, flesh and muscle bursting open, and reshaping. Bone began to shift hapazardly, jutting out of their backs, or growing in odd places. One of the soldiers seemed to have increased in muscle mass a thousand fold, and managed to grab several of the hunger demon's tendrils. With a frenzied tug, it tore off the limbs, and leapt at the injured demon, tearing into it's flesh with teeth and claws.*

*Another mutated Inakum began to sprout limbs out of it's torso at random, and thinned... it's small beady eyes enlarged, then burst apart as it's mouth grew in size, allowing massive fangs to grow. It too leapt onto the demon, attaching itself to the demon's leg and working it's way to the bone. It's massive teeth removed great chunks of flesh.*

*The last one screamed in rage and horrid pain... it's flesh kept bubbling, pouring out a thick substance that smoked as it dripped on the ground. Various parts of it's body began to swell, oozing strange ichor. The Inakum hobbled at the hunger demon, and managed to climb up some of it's tendrils. It leapt at and clung to the monstrosity's stomach, and promptly exploded in a brilliant shower of splintering bone and burning acids.*

*The giant creature howled as it stumbled forward, shuddering as it began to die. While the remaining two mutant inakums continued to tear at it's flesh, several droids and more soldiers had been opening fire with various weaponry. At long last, one of the weapons exposed it's brains, then splattered them on the ground. The hunger gave out a gurgled choke before it lay still. Roaring in victory, the Inakum soldiers ran off in search of others to fight.*

*As for the massive corpse, various collection droids were upon it immediately, using various tools to chop it up into more managable chunks for resources. They then did the same to the mutant Inakums, ignore their angered howls of pain as they tried to bat away the metallic creations. Once mutated, the soldiers became to unstable to control, and needed to be... "recycled".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:23 pm
She picked up on traces of the other's thoughts as she tried to fall asleep. Go figure. The one time that she meditates so that she passes out, she actually goes into true meditation...

.. or perhaps not. Something pink flew by her head and she got up and chased it, feeling the usual and sluggish weight that tends to annoy those in that have to deal with it in dreams.

The little pink thing changed and dropped to the where it spun around and flung something sharp and pointy at Inazuma. She dodged this and went to summon her sword, but found that it wasn't responding. The little spine-spitter unleashed an unholy amount of projectiles at her and she suddenly found herself unable to do anything about it.

The spines tore into her flesh, causing her to fall backwards. Just as she hit the ground the little thing jumped on top of her and effectively stapled her hands and feet to the ground. While this was going on, someone unseen was laughing.

It took her a while to recognize the voice at that belonging to Eztli... but not as he is now, as he was when he was possessed by the former angel of fire. She cursed and turned to see where the laughter was coming from and she spotted the strange reaper/angel hybrid walking towards her, with a very large dagger in hand.

Real memories mixed with dream memories and she realized that she knew what was coming and she struggled to get away. She remembered the pain of being cut open, and she remembered the fact that the b*****d wouldn't let her die while he was at it and she didn't want it to happen again... even if she currently thought that this was going to be the first time.

Just as Hi/Eztli lifted the dagger in ritual, she woke up.

Adrenaline practically threw Inazuma to her feet and she spun around to fend off the nearest attacker, which happened to be Sephiroth... who was just standing there not doing anything. It almost took Inazuma a full minute to remember what was going on and where they were and she sighed in apology for her actions. She then turned in order to try to hide her embarrassment, but she jumped again the second that she spotted Eztli standing watch.

She placed a hand on her chest in an attempt to calm herself down, unconsciously tracing the edges of the scar tissue that resided there. This was supposed to have been a chance for her to rest, but her own active imagination betrayed her... again. She did however take note that Rosemary seemed to look a whole lot better.

"How long have I been asleep?"  

Inazuma Sky

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:34 pm
*The entire time Rosemary fed off GL, he was too embarrassed and red faced to say anything. Over 500 years of existance, and the reaper was still as shy as a little child at times. At least it didn't hurt.... actually, quite the opposite. Once Rosemary was done feeding, GL slumped against the cold wall, his limbs feeling like noodles, and his head flopping down as if cut from a string. His hands fumbled for an energy drink (Either from embarrassment or lack of energy, nobody but GL knew), quickly absorbing it's contents as Rosemary talked to him. When she wanted him to make that promise, he finally responded...*

GL: "Yeah... I.... I promise."

*He rubbed the spot on his neck where he had been bitten. He didn't have any regrets, no. Actually, once he got over the anxiety and nervous part of the act, he was rather glad he could help Rosemary. His eyes drifted over to a sleeping Inazuma*

*She's got every right to be pissed at me, he thought to himself. I really can be a bone-head sometimes, lack of any actual skeleton aside... Thank God I have friends that can put up with that, heh...

- - - - -

*Time passed, and Inazuma finally woke... seeming ready to thrust her sword into the gut of the nearest person. When she startled at the sight of Eztli, the reaper/angel blinked for a moment, confused... Why had she freaked out at the sight of him?*

*Understanding dawned on him as Inazuma touched her scars... He put two and two together, and realized she must've had a horrid nightmare. A nightmare about when he was possessed by Hi, and performed that unholy, God forsaken ritual on her. Deep shame flashed on his features, and he turned away himself.*

Eztli: "It's been about an hour or so. Jacob was looking a little shakey, so Thas and I told him we'd keep watch."

*Said necromancer was leaning against the tunnel wall in a rather uncomfortable position, snoring quietly. He twitched at the slightest noise.... Merak was probably not a heavy sleeper.*

Thas: "We didn't think it would be a good idea for our guide and way back home to be exhausted."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:44 pm
*Luckily the nearest person had been kicked awake from his sleeping sitting position and managed to stand up to wonder what happened before his assailant got up half awake and continued to seriously attack him. Sephiroth managed to grab hold of her arms as she flailed them at him. Grab two knee. He involuntarily hunched over as her knee made contact with his gut, but on the plus he thought that it was great that he managed to hold onto her wrists rather than hug himself. When she apologized he let go and grunted his acceptance and carefully sat back down. He didn't look up in time to see her reaction upon seeing Eztli, but he did see her moving her hand like she was tracing something, but his attention shifted when Eztli spoke and Jacob stirred. *

*He wondered to himself, but it ended up being aloud, if Jacob was the type of person who'd smack or cast a quick spell at anyone who got close poked him awake before he was awake himself as a sort of reflex.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:20 pm
*Rosemary got out an emergency blanket and nestled up against the reaper and covered them both with the blanket. It was hard to tell if she was trying to keep him warm with what she took from him or if she was simply trying to stay as warm as she could for as long as possible. She pulled the blanket over her head and tried to get into a nice sleeping position.* Eef you vant to move me any, don't vorry about vaking me eef you vant to change my posistion for your comfort... ve vampirez sleep heavily, *one of ze reasonz ve like to sleep in a vell hidden place, she added in her thoughts but didn't hide that either,* zo eef you gently move me, you vont disturb me at all. Good day Galantros.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games