Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:30 am
Kiki left once class was over but lost Crystal in the crowd. She searched the school looking for her friend and found her outside with Hope. "Crystal, there you are.....shoot, I think we're supposed to be in our potion class, c'mon let's go." They started running towards the school. "by the way, can you cast a healing spell on my tail?" Kiki asked. Crystal nodded and Kiki's tail returned to normal. When they got to the class Kiki turned into a cat so she could sneak in somewhat unnoticed. she walked to her desk(in cat mode) and changed back as she took her seat. She noticed there was a new student and made a mental note to maybe say hi.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 pm
Daytharin was intriuged and annoyed by todays events, even if they were concerning. And as he walked through a quiet medow he let his mind wander, in hope of solving several of todays questions but this was in vain becuase his thoughts were interrupted when a bows loud twang resounded from somewhere in the bushes towards him, with agility beyond that of almost any creature Daytharin dodged the speeding arrow and sent a mental cry to Khar telling her to get help for no sooner then that four attackers lept from the bushes, each armed with wicked swords dripping with some kind of liquid which he new was a poison.
"this should be interesting" he mumbled  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:20 pm
(can someone give me a quick recap of what i missed?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:24 pm
suddenly dark shadows, crept up from behind Daytharin's attackers, with a swift wip and swoosh of the shadow like tentacles the attackers heads severed from there body, splatters of blood hit Daytharins face, Hiro rose from the shadows
"not interrupting am i?" he asks  

cliche psycho

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 pm
Lady Eevee
(can someone give me a quick recap of what i missed?)
my character got into a fight with Vuxarukirii's character thts pretty much it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:46 pm
Daytharin bowed to and thanked him for helping me, though the gore may not have been required becuase now i have no prisoners to questions. No matter i must return to my father and tell him that another assasination attempt has been made by the Mordhel (an ancient off shoot of the elves, they turned evil and are now the greatest annoyance to the elven race)  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:47 pm
(so is my charactre still in the shield, or can she leave it now?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm
shes been out of the shield for a while now or she could have gone by now rofl  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:51 pm
Let's play a game of hide-and-seek,
So close your eyes and don't peek.

Tired of laying around and being seemingly useless, Go-Go's figures vanished and she walked towards the school building and headed inside. She moved along the bodies of those who remained in the halls. Still being new to this school, Go-Go ended up in a dead end. Sighing, she was engulfed by darkness before re-appearing in the main hall. She hated getting lost, but there really wasn't anything she could do about it.

Foot steps so light upon the ground,
and in the woods your body will be found.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:00 pm
"sorry for the inconvenience, next time i will keep one alive"
Hiro said apologetically  

cliche psycho

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:06 pm
thats okay. Why they want me dead is beyond me though  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:36 pm
"they may want your kingdom"  

cliche psycho

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:19 pm
After Sharon's first class, she just flew the rest of the day.
It seems like there is nothing anyone could do for a lonely witch. As soon as this one person appeared with dark shadows around them, Sharon was completly knocked out. Her broom fell, and so did she. Sharon, being asleep, fell into a potions classroom.

When Sharon was knocked out, she had a horrible nightmare. There was blood everywhere. You couldn't tell what was what. There was pain pulsing thought her body. It was the time when she performed an illegal spell. The immortal spell.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:35 am
Sheagorath_The_MadGod
Daytharin bowed to and thanked him for helping me, though the gore may not have been required becuase now i have no prisoners to questions. No matter i must return to my father and tell him that another assasination attempt has been made by the Mordhel (an ancient off shoot of the elves, they turned evil and are now the greatest annoyance to the elven race)
Rebirth

{ · }
((You got that from the Riftwar books by Raymond E. Feist... and besides... you spelt it wrong))
Hiroaki groaned as he was thrown onto the floor and when Hiro disappeared, Hikaru regained control and quickly healed himself and ran to his next class, sitting down in class next to Crystal and Kiki, waiting for class to begin and anyone could tell that Hikaru had a few bruises on him.
{ · }

Eternity

Vuxurukirii

Vuxarukirii

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:01 am
Hiro formed in the head teachers office he looked around
"it must be hear somewhere " he said aloud to himself, he started looking through draws, book shelfs, everywhere he could think of
"damn, not here"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games