Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:29 pm
"because that little brat still has my heart inside of him and only once its out of him will the demon be destroyed permanently. also its the only way to bring the elf king's father back to life", her face was grim but she had no other choice the boy had the Black Heart of Ra there was no other way...
"go now Dark, while the others are distracted with the demons and beware of the Goddess she seems to have grown fond of him in their short time together"

looking behind her, she noticed Lunaris coming up to her, "to put it simply, we have demons coming our way and will need every available hands to hold them back, you ever been in a fight before?"

but before she could get any answer from the pure blood Hatukiri's presents made her pose, "your right Hatu this is really not the best time for that kind of a talk, in case you haven't noticed we have demons on our a** and your sister is going at it one on one right now, so why don't you go see if she needs any help or better yet go help Dark , i have a feeling the Goddess is not going to be very cooperative with him in taking the boy away..

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:34 pm
No one was answering me. "WHAT IS GOING-AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHH!" I screamed in terror. I looked back, and a black dragon demon had gotten ahold of me. I clawed his legs, in which he suddenly let go while shrieking, but I grabbed ahold of his legs, pulled my body up, and kicked him in the jaw, knocking it -not so clean- off. My hand glowed black, and I shot my darkness at it, sending it so far up the sky, it is probably an angel now. I started to fall, now. I started to flip halfway down, and landed on my legs. I hunched over, and looked at both of my shoulders, that was drenched in my blood from where the dragon hooked it's claws in my shoulders. " Now, answer me this time goddammit! What is going on here?!" I hissed toward the people.  

iDero-Goi

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:41 pm
"ahh..i wonder when someone would notice that he still had the heart with in him, shall i take him apart for you?", not bothering to wait for Chief's replay he vanished into the castle where the Goddess had the boy by the hand. "Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself, i am Dark and you have something that belongs to me", looking at the boy with his last words.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:55 pm
*Goddess glared at Dark* "If Chief wants her Heart back,I'll bring it to her. I honestly forgot that it was still in Nick." *At these words, Goddess grabed Nick and jupmed back out the window and went to Chief* "Sorr I rushed like that. I just thought that Hetu and Quen needed help, but they have their thing covered." *Goddess turned to Nick* "I'm sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to re-open the would the demon gave you. While I was healing you, I forgot to grab it. I don't really have to open you back up, but I do have to thrust my hand into your chest. It won't hurt." *Not waiting for an answer, Godess thrust her blue glowing hand into Nicks chest and pulled it out again before he could know what happened* "Here. Take the Heart, Chief. Are you OK, Nick? You still had a human heart where that, one used to be,so you should be OK......."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:01 pm
*hetukiri chuckled darkly as she beckoned the demon out of hidding* *her eyes that were once blue turned blood red, she had no need to put her face armor on for the demon simply wasnt worth it* "COME ON OUT SOB!!" *she yelled* "ILL DANCE ON UR BLOOD TONIGHT"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:07 pm
fog rose around Dark's form as he found himself next to the Goddess "sorry Chicky, but in the words of Shriek,*I'm no ones messenger boy , I'm a delivery boy*, and I've come for the kid." with that he vanished with Nick in his grasp  

Phantom Touch

hatukiri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:08 pm
*Hatukiri looked at chief crying "fine ill go check with Hetu at least she accepts meh" *and hatu retreated back into the ground  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:14 pm
accepting the Heart from the centaur, she quickly grab her by the hand to stop her from following Dark into the night "Goddess before you got after Dark hear me out"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:18 pm
*Goddess looked at Dark* "You're to late, boy. I already gave Chief the Heart. And Nick is bonded to me. I have been in his very soul. He and I are bonded in soul. Where he goes, I go. Such is the way of the spell I used. And such is the way of Centaurs. We protect our loved ones till our dieing breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:24 pm
NOW THE DEMON WAS ABOUT TO SHOW IT SELF****

*hetukiri braced herself for the encounter....an ominous black fog appeared, ther was an evil laughter comming from the fog*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:40 pm
stepping in front of her now, Chief now spoke to her directly in her face,"centaur listen to me and listen well, there is more to the Heart than you can imagine, there was a reason that the old elf king was turned to stone to protect it. "The heart you gave me was just a hollow forum", showing her the still blooded thing,"this isn't what i needed back, its the power within it that must be returned to me. and as much as it loathes me to say this, but only Dark has the ability to retrieve it for me." her eyes glowed a crimson red to show her true feeling in having to admit she was incapable to handle the task on her own. letting go if the Goddess, she than gave her a toothy smile,"do not fear for your new toy, if Dark harms him in anyway more than necessary, you get to punch him, now lets prepare for a fight"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:42 pm
*Goddess tried to pull her hand out og Chiefs grip* "Chief, you do not understand!" *she cried, frantic* "Nick and I are now soulbound! Centaurs join souls only with those they trust the most! We habe to stay close, or we will both die!!! Please let me go!!! I'll listen to you later! Just let me get Nick back first!!!"  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:07 pm
*hetukiri grinded her teeth as the demon was about to appear* "this may actrally be a good fight" *she tought to herself*

HERE I COME *the demon said* *it hopped out of the fog, when hetukiri saw it she stood still and stared at it*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:21 pm
*When Chief let her go, Goddess started running as fast as she could to where she felt Nick* "Chief, your friend better not hurt that boy. If he does, it'll be the last thing he ever does!" *Goddess hissed as she passed Chief*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:50 pm
*Failing to be able to find Nick, Goddess collasped to the ground, sobbing. She knew that Chief wouldn't have let Dark take Nick if she didn't trust him. Goddess, still crying, went back to Chief.*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games