Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claivern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:00 pm
"I'd be careful, since that things dark magic and all." said Phiara, now worried about what her "helping" could end up doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:07 pm
Myraku sighed and stared at Da-Ku, then the book, then Da-Ku; back and forth, until she bit her bottom lip and whispered,
"I'll try it later....!!" with a giggle.
She then smiled and shut the book, handing it back to Phiara.
"If we're still alive by the time we head in
(can the school have dorms?? biggrin ) then can you meet me in my room with the book?" she asked with a pleading look on her face.  

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Claivern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:12 pm
She looked at the book for a moment, then took it back.
"Okay..." she said.
(( I don't see why not, with pillows that try to suffocate you lol ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:15 pm
Benny sat by himself and rested his head on the table, almost hiding hiself from everyone..  

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Claivern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:19 pm
She looked over at Benny sitting by himself.
"Maybe, you should go talk to him," she said to Myraku, nodding over to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:07 pm
[Myraku, you never replied to me T-T kidding]
"Or you could talk to me, and i'll go to Benny's dorm tonight?" I said as I crept up behind her and hugged her, then I bent over and whispered in her ear... "Love spell? Take it your gonna use it on Benny right? Don't worry... I won't tell him, if we survive the night"  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:34 pm
Phiara moved to the next table along to let them have some space to talk, if they wanted to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:35 pm
Myraku jumped when Da-Ku whispered into her ear. She quickly turned around and slapped him. Her eyes grew wide.
"Oh..... eh.... I'm sorry..... sweatdrop " she murmured. Her eyes grew wide again.
"Benny!??!? W-well, actually, it was meant for y...." she then trailed off and glanced at Benny, sitting alone. She sighed and quickly said,
"Never mind."
She then stood and jogged across the room to sit next to Benny. She sat directly next to him, their shoulders touching. She laid her arm around his shoulder and sighed.
"You ok..?" she asked with a sympathetic smile.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Claivern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:02 pm
Phiara smiled at the sound of the slap and the red mark it made on Da-ku's face, and buried her face in her arms to stop herself laughing. It seemed weird to be finding something funny in such a strange environment, but it was probably her nerves anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:12 pm
"Wah.." Benny looked at Myraku..

"Oh um.. Yeah.. I'm just fine" He said, starting to look down again.. then sighed.

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:17 am
Da-ku crashed to the table.... the after-effects of the slap making him woozy.... He was always a frail child at times like this....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:54 pm
"Woah!" she said, getting up and walking over to Da-ku. "You alright?"  

Claivern

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:46 pm
Onyx looked at the madness and couldn't decide to help Da-ku or go and talk to Benny. Benny seemed to look troubled so she picked the second choice. She strolled over to Benny and Myraku, "Hey..." She said, hoping she wasn't interrupting anything. "Benny, are you okay? You look...troubled." She said, worried.
o 3o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:34 pm
Myraku's ears perked when she heard the crash, but she disregarded it for the moment.
"Benny, what's goin' on...?" she asked, "The whole 'school slowly-yet-suddenly trying to kill you' thing gotcha down?" she then smiled softly in an attempt to get him to do the same. When she saw him put his head down, she sighed and hugged him.
"It'll be alright," she said, then shook him playfully a bit and looked to Onyx for some 'inspirational' help.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:10 am
Da-ku tried to talk but his mouth wouldn't open, he tried to signal but his limbs were tied by some form of shadow.... he fell off the bench and his mouth began to froth and foam  
Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games