Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Non-Forgiving Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:29 am
"N-Nick!" Julie was panicked

"They can see you!! But can't see me..." She shouted to Nick

"Uhh , Be careful..." Julie said to herself...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:07 am
"I will! Don't worry!" I shouted back, well whisper loudly actually. Then I ran, to where I don't know. My feet just made me move and so I did just that. Within minutes, I arrived at a room filled with weapons and somehow it seemed very familiar. I felt as if I was the one who built it and to prove me correct, I could find the secret passage from the wall of the room.

"What the heck is going on with me? Am I possessed or something? How come I know where I'm going," I said to myself and I went in. To my surprise, I reached the throne room once again and I exited right in front of the sorcerer. To my another surprise, he seemed happy to see me and I can see Julie's spirit at the doorway.

"Welcome back, dearest," he said and I was very, very confused.

"Huh?"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:10 am
Julie was pretty surprised... She entered in without worrying , nobody can see her

"Dear...." Julie said to Sorcerer while he was talking to Nick. Nick saw Julie near Sorcerer  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:30 am
The sorcerer only had his eyes on me, so it seems. He was smiling, and it was kinda creepy because he was smiling warmly, like he was expecting me.

"Have you forgotten everything, Nicole-Ann? You used to live here with me," the sorcerer said. That made me more confused.

"Live here? I live with my mother my whole life till I decided to go on a walk," Nice term to explain a journey, I thought. Julie came closer but the sorcerer didn't even turn his head.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:40 am
"I....I need to show my true form as a human...." Julie said and then uses all her power...

Julie become visible now and as a human not a ghost

"Dear!" Julie shouted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 am
"Yes Julie. I heard you," the sorcerer turned his head and expressed boredom in his features. "I see not much of your worth, unlike Nicole-Ann here. She is very valuable to me," the sorcerer said to Julie. I was gaping.

"What exactly does that means?" I asked. He turned to me again with the same warm smile.

"You really have forgotten," he said with sad smile. He turned to Eric's true form. "You were the one who suggested to me how to make Ice," he said in a sad tone.

"What?!"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 am
"I'am...Not valuable..." Julie said in sad voice until he show's the true form

"W-What the?!" Julie Said loudly  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:54 am
((I dont get that one. Who's true form?))  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:10 am
((She just become a human...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:14 am
"Ah, you're human again," the sorcerer said with a bored tone suddenly. I was more confused. "As you can see Julie dear, I have an appointment with Nicole-Ann and and I wish that you leave us," he said and he turned to me once again with the smile on his face.

"What the heck is wrong with you? I don't even know you!" I said loudly and I went to Julie's side. I was starting to get freaked out.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:19 am
"You aren't the Sorcerer...Imposter!" Julie said loudly  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:27 am
"Shout not, Julie. I am him and I am not interested in you," he shoved Julie to her feet and I gasped.

"Hey! You shouldn't shove a lady just like that!" I threw a punch and he fell. I went to Julie's side and helped her up.

"As fiery as always, Nicole-Ann," he said as he wiped the blood at the corner of his lips. "It was only for you that I left the diary," he said as he came near us. Everything was getting to creepy so I backed away from him.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:33 am
"So...It's on purpose! This diary.." Julie said

"But..There is one surprise for you both..." The Sorcerer said and show's to them Kristi with scotch around her mouth....

"KRISTI!!" Julie shouted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:38 am
((whats a scotch?))

"What in the world do you want?!" I shouted in fury. I tried to go forward but somehow, my movements have been locked.

"Nicole-Ann, be calm. I need to deal with Julie first," the sorcerer said.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:45 am
((lol , Sorry tape biggrin ))

"What in the world do you need for her?!" Julie was angry to see Kristi like this...  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games