Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
What role would the avatar above you play in a video game ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:41 pm
You are the owner of a powerful company that practically controls the government.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:45 pm
Your the main heros friend from back home who became jelouse when he became chosen and not you so you set out to become powerful and destroy him  

Shegurei-sensei

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:03 pm
You are... the hero's childhood friend whom he hasn't seen in years. Unbeknownst to him, you've become a villain thanks to the traumatic event that forced you to leave the village all those years ago. You're all angsty at him because he doesn't understand you and he didn't help you (even though he was like, eight and had no way of knowing what was going on anyway). He's really happy to see you again and is confused and upset when you attack him. For the rest of the game, while you occasionally show up out of nowhere to fight the party, he's trying to convince you to join them. Not until the very end do you reconcile, but it's too late, because the Big Bad's just shoved a sword through your chest.

Ugh TVTropes made me lose the game.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:48 pm
(how to describe an hourglass).....
Your a little timer in one of the corners that, if the person takes too long in a level, you start counting down and eventually explode  

NightmarexxZexion

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:40 pm
You're an ancient hero known throughout the world for saving it from demons long ago... You've been mentioned in passing in the game (possibly in a book you can find on a shelf somewhere); there's a somewhat involved sidequest where the party can learn all about your legend. However, that's not exactly a pressing matter, seeing as you're now the prize zombie summoned from the underworld by the Big Bad to guard his stronghold. Of course you're a boss when the party breaks in to find him (and a pretty annoying boss, at that. You hit hard).  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:59 pm
Your a random artifact used by the party to pass a level or puzzle to advance through the tower  

Shegurei-sensei

NightmarexxZexion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:54 am
You are am insane peddler who zaps people into buying from you. The main party buys a bad item from you and you won't buy it back, so after the item explodes, they have a fairly simple boss battle against you, in which you throw giant lightning bolts and summon big dogs  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:05 am
crazy bad guy with a mysterious past who at the end of the game become good...hehehe  

AxeI VIII

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Silenced Testaments

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:18 pm
you would be the mysterious shop owner who is more powerful than he seems  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:18 pm
You ARE the Final Boss. You were actually made in a lab and held angst towards your creators, causing you to destroy the place and diappear. It didn't take long before you showed your power towards the world. You hear of powerful items that could increase you power towrads an every growing hatred towards humans. You create and send out several powerful minions to go and retrieve them. Through one of your spies, you hear of a group of people on a quest to gather the items and destroy you. In hearing such, you create 6 large armies of Underlings. You send several to cover the already sent out Minions and keep the last one to yourself to cover you. Slowly, but surely the group takes out your minions, but fai to gather the items, as you had already sent out Expert Underlings to grab the items knowing that the Minions would fail. When the party finds you you give them a taste of your power and strike them down almost imediately. Although, as always, someone that the team has met on their adventure revives them and weakens you just enough for the Party to destroy you. Although taken out, small remnents stay within the world and cause more, minor, chaos.  

Char-Broiled Toboggans

Invisible Friend

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lore_Maester

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:16 am
You are the hero of the game (already an original start). Starting as a low peasant boy, you get sucked into a whirlwind of an adventure based on your spiritual affinity. Retaining your low roots and unfailable sense of loyalty, you sacrifice yourself to save the party when fighting against the big baddie. The eidolen gods, who have contacted you in dreams and even helped you throughout the story thanks to your spiritual side, witness your grand sacrifice and resurrect you to help the party get to and defeat the big baddie one last time (do I detect Seymour's respawning rate biggrin ). The only side affects of the resurrection though are that your hair turns white, and a little blue halo follows you around (I knew I was going to work that in there). Unfortunatly your temporary death has metaphysically ripped your soul in half, with half in the land of the living and the other half floating in death's limbo. After the final battle you lose all sense of yourself and become a body who can function but has no thought process. The main girl (you know there's gotta be a main girl), takes care of you for five years, while the half of your soul in limbo battles his way out of it. Finally you are reunited with your body and love as the game ends on a happy note. A story of sacrifice and devotion.

Wow that turned out more bitter-sweet than I originally started out with, not to mention a whole lot longer....
Note to self, keep away from story conception. I may get lost and not find my way out again, lol. It twas fun though...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:21 am
You my friend are a bandit that pick pokets the hero in the tow center after bumping into him stealing a valuble item wher in following you the hero learns you were living on the streets with no one so he offers his hand out and you deny him and run off periodiclly seen through out the game until you decide to accept his offer and join  

Shegurei-sensei

Char-Broiled Toboggans

Invisible Friend

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:37 am
To me, you seem like a shop owner. A shop owner that is seen randomly through the quest. You not only sell Items, but Weapons, Armor, and Accessories. But through a very difficult to find and even harder to complete quest, they are able to recuit you and use the items you hold in your shop to an advantage.

In battle, most of your special abilities include changing Weapons and Armor mid-battle, or using you normal LanceScythe to hack away large amounts of health from foes. As do all party members, you have a Weakness, Heavy Equipment wil make you almost immoble, and due to your fully metal weapon, you have a large weakness to Lightning attacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 pm
Lets see what we have here...
We've done the hero side so let me roll with the villains. I'm thinking some sort of diabolical scientist that does extensive research involving some sort of elemental stones. During one of your experiments, some sudden combustion caused your body to be engulfed in flames (covered by your clothing). The experiment happened to be with the wind element stone and caused a small aura to form around you resulting in your halo.  

FebruaryLiege

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items