Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~ヾ(^∇^) EDIT ME!!! NAO. ヾ(´・ω・`) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enjoying the images?
  yes
  no
  IDK, Takes a peek at all the photos
View Results

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:34 am
you guys are siiiiiiiiick!

*dry heaves*

*uses a breath spray*

Now look what you've done! Spoiled my evening!

edit  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:29 pm
ThisEmptySoul
My turn

So, I know I'm gonna get in trouble for this, but that is me irl. My name is Richard and I prefer it over Tes. If the band ever gets back again, my friends [and you know who you are] can ask for free tickets to any concert and I will make sure they get to you.

edit
Whoever edited this is totally psychihc! I seriously considered saying that was me in real life before posting it eek

edit  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:39 pm
I am in your mind and believe me, there is nothing here, but an image of an apple.

editx3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:04 pm
I love apples! rofl

editx2  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:27 pm
I don't know what you're talking about! mad

*quickly hides all his apples* ninja

editx2  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:36 pm
eek rofl  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:11 pm
Hmm, they should make applesauce. Can I offer my apple peeler? evil

editx2  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:19 am
Been painting with Pink all day. The color so rocks! I love it! Ima gonna do my whole bedroom, then throw out all my clothes that aren't Pink and buy a whole new pink wardrobe. OOH! and a pink car!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-oxGc-6ES0

edit  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:43 am
Pink is alright, but I've never really been all that into it. I prefer blue.
I've had
this stuck in my head all day... specifically the part starting just before the 4 minute mark {that link is actually two songs mixed together which is why it's so long... the second one is the one stuck in my head, but there isn't a sample of that one by itself on youtube}.

edit  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:52 am
Okay...that first half no, but the second half, yeah...like the beat and the vocals in the background...

EDIT: Hey, how do you get your links condensed down into single words like that?! That is so much better than having that long link  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:54 am
yeah... I kind of skipped over the first half of it when listening to it this time. It's a little too repetitive without anything to make it more interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:16 am
Hey, how do you get your links condensed down into single words like that?! That is so much better than having that long link  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:32 am
[url=linkgoeshere]Text[/url]

Additionally, you can put color tags around the text to make it whatever color you want, like this  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:39 am
Hhhhmmmmmmm....you seem to have good taste in music. Now the last two I've listen to I've never heard of but sounds real good. Is there a certain type of music you like or do you listen to all kinds?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:47 am
"all kinds" is too broad of a statement for me to apply to myself. I'm mostly into "rock" {though there are certain genres of "rock" I absolutely cannot stand stare }, classical, and d&b {drum and bass}. Those last two links were d&b.

I can get into something outside of those if I think it sounds good, but those are the most predominant genres. "Rock" is really broad, but narrowing it down is a bit more trouble than I feel like going through right now.

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games