Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:20 pm
Ichiro looked down at his hands. "Then you're lucky. You don't know the pain I feel now."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:21 pm
zack came inside he then made sure kishiko was infront of him at all times just incase she wanted to stab him or something "ok?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 pm
"You brought this upon yourself. I can't help you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:29 pm
Kishiko stared at Zack for a moment. "What if this happened to you." She looked down. Her voice got really loud and angry. "What if you were being yelled at this high and with this emotion. What if someone YOU really cared about said that YOU were evil and that they will befriend the PEOPLE YOU dislike the MOST because of a STINKIN LOUSY FOOD FIGHT!!!" She then went over to her drawer and picked up Ichiro's membership ID and his membership necklace. "AND THEN! If that wasn't enough. What if they threw this peace of metal and plastic at your face this hard!" She threw those objects at Zack with the same force- if not harder- Ichiro used. "And say that they no longer wanted to take you on a date or umm i don't know a certain dance? That you looked forward to and shopped for and would have loved to spend time with that person. THINK do you think I will care after AALLLL of that???!!!"

((wow i literally had to be angry to think of this response eek ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:31 pm
Ichiro sighed. "I know I feel horrible. I might as well just leave this place and her alone." He thought about it. It could do Kishiko some good. It was the right thing to do in his mind. Just one problem...

I will never have the heart to leave her...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:34 pm
"You do what ever you feel is right. I'm not in this."  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:36 pm
Ichiro felt sick to his stomach. He didn't want to talk about it anymore. "Where's Pandora? How are you two?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:40 pm
zack let all the stuff happen carelessly he then looked down then looked up "well do you still love him?" zack said calmly then said nothing more "if you say no ill leave if you say yes ill leave but ether way you have to face your true heart" zack said slowly walking over to the window and putting one foot on the window sill  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:46 pm
Kishiko stared at him. Her face softened a bit but not much. She sighed closing her eyes. "Right now I would have to say no I don't love him. But right now I'm still angry at him. I hate him right now. After my feelings cool down a bit I'll give you an answer but right now it would be a no. Or a no answer." Kishiko looked away from him and to the hidden pieces of chicken she hid.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:48 pm
"Pandora's right here." Skye said just as Pandora came out from behind her.  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:50 pm
zack smiled he then was about to jump out of the window then he whispered "you lie" he then flew off to the school quicly and landed in his office at the club  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:40 pm
"That wasn't a lie." Kishiko was angry again. She had told him the truth and he thought opposite. She then summoned her pet -a gargoyle- to capture and retrieve him. Time for his penalty.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:01 pm
zack then started spinning around in his chair "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" he went around and around and around then someone knocked on his door he stopped his eyes were spinning around and around still he then shook his head two times "come in" it was one of his informants "yes"

"zack good news we got ten more people joing cupcakes right now should i take them on a tour my self?" the informant said excitidly and smiling

"go ahead" zack said chuckling "your first time?" the informant nodded happily "ok then go out there and give a great tour"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:42 pm
Kishiko's pet gargoyle saw Zack and took the oppurtunity to seize him. He caught him in his feet and dragged him back to Kishiko.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:32 pm
tom was upside down in kishiko's room he didnt look worried at all he just had a blank face on "what now are you mad that i said you still love him" zack tilted his head "ok what cruel sinister thing are you gonna do might as well face it" zack closed his eyes waiting for pain or suffering  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games