Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:12 pm
"I'll be your second in command but I still want to live on my own."Soli then remembered the book."Here."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:15 pm
inkheart-21-death
"I'll be your second in command but I still want to live on my own."Soli then remembered the book."Here."

"Yes, you will definately be on your own haveing the wolf as a pet. A book?" he took the book."What is it?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:17 pm
When she heard Bargo call Leon her pet she threw the book at him."It may help stay alive I visited the Whisperer and he told me that everyone in the book is a part of the hole."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:17 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon chuckled softly to himself before he began to scratch at his chest again. He probably had fleas again and that's why his chest was so itchy. His ears laid flat against his skull and growled to himself. His ears perked up when the demon spoke. Pet? Hmmm. Well, it did seem better than being called a stray.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:19 pm
"I'm a Dhamphyr," Robert said. He could tell that she was bored. "Why don't we do something fun? We can fight or something."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:20 pm
Soli looked at him scratching himself; she remembered having fleas too when she lived in dumpsters and other places."We can go now so you can clean yourself at my home."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 pm
"Soli, I will tell the elders of your refusal to move to the headquarters, but your acceptance of the job. One last thing though and I will leave you alone.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:28 pm
A man in a suit emerges from near Soli, Bargo, and Leon. He has a serious look on his face, and is wearing black leather gloves; the only part of him exposed is his face.

"Well, well. Greetings to you all. How is everyone?" His voice is strangely silent; it has no echo or inflection to it at all.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:29 pm
"What is it?"Soli looked at him smiling kindly she felt happy and she didn't know why.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:29 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon opened his moutht o speak, but instantly closed it when the demon spoke again. He noticed his chest was bright red where he scratched it and whimpered softly, his ears drooping. He glanced over to the stranger who spoke and tilted his his head to the side.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:31 pm
"You said that I was not man enough for you. That is an insult to someone like me. When are you going to let me prove my manhood to you?"

Brago turned to the man. " Well if it isnt Vampire Master Caldwell... no more like Vampire Master Hyael" brago laughed  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:32 pm
Soli turned around to the man who just appeared.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:33 pm
The man smiles. His teeth shine in the moonlight.

"Greetings, Brago. What brings you here on this most auspicious of nights? I know you have business that could be conducted elsewhere; is it no accident that you chose here? And please, do not call me Master or Hyael. Caldwell is the chosen name."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:35 pm
Kroenig
The man smiles. His teeth shine in the moonlight.

"Greetings, Brago. What brings you here on this most auspicious of nights? I know you have business that could be conducted elsewhere; is it no accident that you chose here? And please, do not call me Master or Hyael. Caldwell is the chosen name."

"I am watching love ferment between a Demon and a werewolf."  

DemolitionboyXX

Kroenig

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:38 pm
Caldwell's smile continues.

"Of course. Same Brago as I have known. But is now the most appropriate time? With the... ah... untimely death of the Prince, should not more important things be tended to? Unless, of course, this is important and must be observed..."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games