Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:33 pm
(( rofl lmao i dont know really...maybe ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:38 pm
Vendui', Black. You are looking rather... *eyes him up and down, taking note of his worn appearance* ... rather fatigued, to be honest sweatdrop You had some matters of importance to attend to, I take.

*listens as Black tells of being attacked*
Gi ussta! There are many questions that arise from that statement, rilu'oh since you seem to believe warning others holds great importance, I shall refrain from asking until a more opportune time. Would it be alright if I were to look in on Icy first?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:39 pm
Yes that is fine * beckons to Ryzan as he heads to Icys room *  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:41 pm
Another vampire here, yes? Aside from us...uh you, yes? This is not good, yes? -follows him to the room- I feel she is fairing well, yes? Doctor, are you sure you are alright?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:45 pm
* waves her off lightly * I will be fine...and yes another vampire here other than me is bad. Not all vampires stick my way of thinking....nurse I need you to bring me two bags of blood and a vial of ceftriaxon for Icy here.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:46 pm
damecharlie
((Is it bad my own character is annoying me?))
{{If you plan on playing it for an extended period of time maybe? Of course, this is coming from the guy that argues with himself...}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:47 pm
ThisEmptySoul
damecharlie
((Is it bad my own character is annoying me?))
{{If you plan on playing it for an extended period of time maybe? Of course, this is coming from the guy that argues with himself...}}

(( rofl so true..))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:49 pm
*peeks into the room and tries to stay out of the way. When he sees the tube in Icy's arm, he shudders a little*
Gi ussta~ That looks mzilst uncomfortable sweatdrop Do you suppose she should be sleeping in that chair like that?

Ryzan Vixtul

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:52 pm
* moves to Icy and picks her up and sets her back onto the bed and covers her. Sits in the chair himsellf and looks at Ryzan * she is healing wonderfully. She shouldnt be in here but another day or so more before going home.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:54 pm
-looks embarassed- sweatdrop redface She looked so comfortable I hadn't thought to move her...yes? I apologize doctor...Two bags of blood and a vial of ceftriaxon, coming up stat, sir. -goes to the back and takes longer than she should to return-

-rushes back into the room- Here you go, doctor. Something else, yes?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:55 pm
* before Ryzan could respond Black passed out form exhaustion in the chair *

(( sry guys just got off a 24 hour shift which explains why I havent been posting. I will be back on later though while you are all asleep. catch you all later. and Ryzan please make sure I will be ok...thanks ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:07 pm
*smiles* That is bronretla to hear. I will be sure to tell jabbress the good news if I see her before you do. Since there is nothing I can do here, I suppose I shall return to the tavern as you requested. Do be careful. In the event you were to be lost, there is no other source of information regarding this other vampire for us to arm ourselves with...

*notices Black is asleep and blushes a little in embarrassment when he realizes Black likely didn't hear a word he said*
Gi ussta sweatdrop

*glances at Shanocka and smiles, making a mental note of her earlier slip up*
Perhaps it may be best if I stay here a while longer, xas? If there is another vampire with malicious intentions running about, this facility is mzilt less guarded than the tavern.

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:16 pm
Oh, yes, yes. -covers Black with a nearby blanket- I think he passed out from exhaustion, yes? I do hope he shall be well, you too, yes? -frets with the fringe on the blanket- He did not leave us with much information. I do wish I knew what kind of vampire, that is to say, more about this vampire that attacked him, yes?

This facility is not well guarded at all. I am glad to have another here with me, yes? Aside from the patient and doctor. -a small chirpy laugh escapes her lip- A funny, yes?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 pm
*not really sure what she finds amusing, he awkwardly gives a slight laugh to try to seem polite*
Xas...

From my understanding, this facility has just within a few tangin been... um... how you say... "remodeled" xas? There was another owner before, rilu'oh they sold it to Black and he has just begun his services here. I do not imagine he had spent much time and effort to ensure heightened security within the time he has owned it since a need for it did not seem apparent.

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:39 pm
*materializes into the clinic and immediately sees that nurse through the window to Icy's room and instinctively hisses toward her then covers her mouth*
what has gotten into me?
confused

*proceeds to open the door to see how Icy is*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games