Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:05 pm
((Sorry, my Internet is messed up..))
"You musn't give up." He said quietly, not letting her hear it. Ace grabbed a towel and bent down to wipe the coughed up antidote from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:14 pm
Scarlet managed to hold in the coughs long enough for him to feed the antidote to her. Now all that was left was for it to kick in and help her fight off the remaining poison. She clenched her hands the pain unbarable. She knew she had to keep it toghter and soon after she pass out from the pain.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:19 pm
Nicholas sighed. The antidote has worked. Scarlet now lay limp in his arm.

"Get me a room for her highness. She need to sleep," he said and they let him place her in the captain's cabin. Nympahdora and Ace followed him.

"Please help me nurse her wounds. I don't think I can move much anymore," he groaned as the damage from his run took toll on his body. He would start coughing blood soon if he didn't slow down. Ace helped him up and placed him on a chair. Then the other two began tending to Scarlet's wound. Nicholas fell asleep in exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:27 pm
A couple hours later Scarlet woke up and looked about the room trying to figure out where she was. Her whole body was in pain and she had a slight head ache. She was wondering how long she was out and what had happened before she passed out.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:31 pm
"Careful. Don't move too much." Ace said standing beside Duke Nicholas.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:02 pm
Scarlet slowly sat up becuase she was tired of laying down. How her body screamed in pain. She ignored it and looked over to Ace and Nicholas, "How long was I out?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:02 pm
"As he says. Don't move much. You have only just awoken from your sleep after the poison is out. Your body need to rest, your highness," Nicholas said bowing hi head. He was clearly happy that Scarlet had finally awaken but was not able to bring himself to say what had happened.

"The antidote may have worked but you still need not push yourself. Everyone will be relieved just to know that you are awake. I shall get Nymphadora here," Nicholas said and he exited the door to find her. When they entered, Nymphadora had a bowl of soup in her hands.

"You might as well eat. Ace and I will stay outside," Nicholas bowed with difficulty and left the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:16 pm
After the two left Nymphadora went over to Scarlet and put the bowl of soup infront of her. "Here my Lady eat," she smiled at her also happy that she had awaken.

Scarlet slightly shook her head, "I'm not hungry..." She turned her head away from the bowl not being able to bare the look and smell of it.

"I see...your stomach probably wont hold it down...well i'll come back later and give it to you. No matter what you have to eat," Nymphadora was worried but didn't say more when she saw Scarlet trying to smile at her. She nodded and left the room sighing.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:21 pm
"I see her leaving with a full bowl, my lady," Nicholas said as he reentered the cabin. "Why not eat my lady? It has already been half a day since you slept. You must have something to sustain you," he chastised softly as he limped to the chair beside Scarlet's bed. "And it was only soup." He sat down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:24 pm
"I'm just not hungry is all," Scarlet said as she looked over at him and slightly smiled. "Anyways, have the guest eaten already?" She asked more worried about them then herself.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:30 pm
"Dinner is being prepared as we speak," Nicholas informed. "I already broke to them of your awake so I believe they shall be expecting you to join them for dinner. Will you do that?" he asked.

"It would be understandable if you refuse. After all, you are not hungry," he smiled slyly, he had taken his mask off in her presence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:39 pm
"Well if they are expecting me...then i sahll join them." She said to him and smiled back. If the people wanted to see her then she would let them, she would join them for dinner.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:56 pm
"That is good to hear. Shall I take you there then?" Nicholas said as he held out his free hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:00 pm
Scarlet took his hand and slowly got up and they then both headed out the door. The fresh ocean air felt good and she almost felt like she was fully recovered. Being on a boat again reminded her about the adventures she use to have over seas.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:16 pm
Nicholas saw the serene face of Scarlet and he smiled under his mask.

"I see tales from your face, my lady. There must be much to tell. Will you grace us with your story at the dining table?" He asked in a cheery tone.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games