Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:07 pm
they landed with a crash. and a covenant drop ship landed nearby. shrukan was the first to get up and he brandished his blades at the approaching brute forces. "come on you think you can beat us that easily? we've been bred to take out scum like you" suddenly he felt a surge of plasma as his sheilds dropped. he turned around to see arcuss weilding a plasma pistol and magnum "what are you do......?" shrukan didnt have enough time to finish his sentence as the magnum bullet pierced thru his forehead dropping him intantly arcuss aughed and his voice became that of a higher class elite "like i said. gauranteed quickest way to kill targets using over sheilds" he smiled as a prophet strolled up on his throne "you did well arcuss. the best undercover job i've ever seen" arcuss left with the porphet as two brutes carried master chief back to their ship with them  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:00 pm
Sen saw what happened unfortuantely being stuck under the wrekage made him unable to act quickly enough. After the Covenant left he ran up to Shurkan. "Okay I feel a pulse just need to find some med equipment." Sen searches the wrekage and finds it along with something else. "A nude human?" Indeed that was what it/he was a pale caucasion male without clothes. "Okay today is getting weirder and weirder." (Sorry if it makes no sense but the guy is chief without armor the idea of the well you know is that Spartans don't really take off their armor much [well Spartan 2's to be technical] and the being a pale caucasion was a generalization of what he looks like under it given in Halo: The Flood)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:19 pm
shrukan lay there limb. the blood was flowing like a stream from his forehead "s.....se....n......where is arcuss........?" he could fell his consciousness sliping away. if his helment wouldnt have been reniforced to absorb some of the force he would have been dead right now. but then again with a bullet lodged in his brain he figured it didnt buy him much time

the covenant ship took off an arcuss took master chief into the confrence room and slung him over a table. the prophet of resurrection floated in allright keep him restrained and crack that armor open. i want to see what this 'great destroyer looks like with my own eyes" arcuss nodded and with a plasma sword carefully sliced the armor in half. he pulled the two sides apart and to his surprise nothing was there "what the? how can this be" the prophet was enraged "you idiot you let him get away! do you know how much time and effort went into this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:06 am
"He is a traitor Shurkan he was working with the Prophet of Lies now don't speak I need to fix you up." The man Sen found moaned. "Arbiter.... Joh..nson.... 117... Co...r..ta..na" Sen turns around from his work. "Wait are you Chief?" (So who wants to write for Chief? I have a feeling if Cortana appears Jynx Eagle would probably be covering that diolouge.) Sen turns on a comm channel that not even Arcuss was given access to. "Jumpy come in I need you to get to my location as fast as you can there are covenant in the area and the Prophet of Lies has the Chief's armor. Also Arcuss is a traitor and he attacked Shurkan so there is a genetic scanner in your helmet if you see what appears to be me or any other Elite on our side use it to make sure it isn't him Sen out." Sen goes back to patching up Shurkan. Goddamn it I'm not letting one of my men die this day.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:50 pm
(everyones allready doing two or more people so why dont you do it)

"if.....if i die........kill him for me..........with the sword in my safe......" shrukan passed out cold and no dreams began...........

"im sorry sir he most have somehow slipped out of his armor. its so heavy that its impossible to tell the difference if someones inside it or not" the prophet slammed his fist down onto his arm rest "i dont want to hear exuses. oh and keep that armor on because to atone for this failure im making you the next arbiter" arcuss' eyes narrowed but he bowed his head in respect "i understand sir"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:10 pm
The New Charity home to the Prophet of Rebirth's goverment. In its inner levels the Prophet of Lies and Arcuss stood between the Prophet of Rebirth. He stood on his own feet unlike most Prophets that used a hover throne and he spoke to the two. "You have both failed me greatly this armor isn't even that worthwhile now. Arbiter your mission is to lead a raid on New Reach that should provide me with a body and as for you Lie." Rebirth claps and a large Brute looking creature with strange armor appears. "OHELARACOGO!" The creature charges and beats the Prophet of Lies to death. (Yay Pluton is here)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:22 pm
arcuss bowed and turned his head to the scene with no compassion for the prophet. arcuss had dedicated years no decades of his life to this plan and for all his hard work he gets named the arbiter and forced to go kill himself? he walked away and as he passed the dead body of the prophet of lies he spat on it. "good ridence"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:29 pm
(Quiz time: Who can tell me who Pluton is?)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:07 pm
(hmmmm is he?
A: the brute guy from halo 2
B: someone from the comics
C: i honestly dont care)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 am
Jumpy was chuckleing quietly, the quick-slip space ship landing almost silently next to Sen and Shrukan. The hatch of the ship opened, and out of the shadows of the entrance of the ship, a sniper rifle aimed out. He made sure that no enemies were around, then jumped out, faceplanting, then rolling to the left, and finally crouching next to Sen. "That looks like a painfull headshot." Displeasure said, the AI being set in his armor for the time being. "Sir, We have to get back to base, Shrukan wont make it without real Med aid." He then smiled softly. "And Sir. Secondary Mission Accomplished. Cortona is onboard."  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 pm
"Finally something went right today. Also what was with the rolling and the faceplanting out of the ship?" Sen picks up Shurkan while he leaves Jumpy to carry the body of Chief onto the ship. (Pluton is from Odd One Out from Halo Legends)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:18 pm
(oh so it was C all along. i knew it!)

shrukan was perfectly still and did not move. suddenly he found himself in a large white room. the boundries were no where in sigh and it seemed to go on for ever. as he looked up a bright light shown upon his face "what is this place?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:42 pm
Sen is talking to Shurkan while a flashlight is shone in his eyes to see if he is awake. "Shurkan can you hear me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 pm
shrukan could here a faint voice in the distance that sounded like sen's "wait? sen? is that you? were are you?" suddenly a serene voice echoed in his ears "they cannot hear you for you are all but gone from their world. soon you will come to be with us" the voice faded away and shrukan spun around looking in all directions trying to find its source "what are you talking about?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:00 am
"He is starting to leave us get me a paddle." Sen electrecutes him and starts up his pulse again.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games