Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:09 pm
"east-northeast position, you'l see some flashlights"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:16 pm
'H-hey," I yawned. "What's going on?" I rubbed my eyes. Scarlet was out and Alec told me what happened. I froze and my face hardened.

"Kani! We're going after Scarlet. get ready," I said as I stormed into my room and grabbed my revolver and the long bow. Kani was instantly alert and I had him sniffing Scarlet's or Suki's scent. in a minute, he caught the scent and we were on the chase.

"Sheesh, can't she even tell me if there're more poachers," I grumbled and finally I saw Suki's tail flashing in front of us. Man, we're fast, I thought.

"Scarlet! Wait up!" I called.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:20 pm
Scarlet stopped and looked down at Suki, "I can't have anyone getting hurt any more becuase of me. I will face the poachers alone."

"But Scarlet you...." before suki could finished she was put to sleep by Scarlets spell. Then she created a barrier all around the village and no one could get out it was slightly past the village. The barrier was in front of Nick so that he too could not pass.

"I'll be back....maybe.." she then took off running again to the direction of the poachers. She wasn't really alone, she would be fighting along with the Frost people. But she did know that most of the poachers would be after her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:30 pm
"What the.." I was stopped by an invinsible wall. I knew it was Scarlet's doing.

"Scarlet! Don't you dare go on alone! You can't fend them off by yourself!" I shouted. I was well away from the village but the barrier stretched as far as I was. That must have used a lot of magic on her part. I pounded again. "Scarlet!"

We can help...

"Huh. Who's there?" I turned to look for the voice.

You're mean...you forget us too fast..

"What? Who are you?"

We're the forest guardian silly...so want our help?

"W-why would you help me?" The voice giggled.

Because we like you and we want you to be a part of us just like the elves and the Frost people...

"Why me? Heck, why can I hear you?" I asked. The voice giggled again.

The elf's magic has altered you in some ways and we can connect to you...Now tell us...do you want to join Scarlet?

"Hell yeah," I said with fires in my eyes and the voice giggled again. In a flash, the wall was down and I went forward and met with an unconscious Suki.

"Suki! Wake up! Are you okay?" I sasked as Kani nuzzled her side.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:36 pm
Scarlet sensed the Forest Spirit tamper with her barrier. She sighed, "You really suck some times. Well i hope you have my back this time," she said to the Spirit. She was now a couple feet from the on coming poachers. The Frost people were already fighting the poachers.

Suki slowly woke up and immediatly stood up. "Lets go!" She then darted the direction Scarlet went.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:44 pm
"Right behind you," I said. Soon, we began to see the army of poachers and I left Suki in favor of distracting the poachers. Kani ran by my side and as soon as we reached the front line of the poachers, we sat down quietly. I took out a water container and gave to kani while I uncapped the item.

"Kani, there's oil in it. I want you to run in front of them, don't get shot, and make sure the oil falls right in a line. I'll put it a blaze once you are on the other side of the field. I instructed the canine and it nodded. We waited for a second and I made him run.

"Don't get shot!" I whispered at his back and he thundered through the field.

"It's that blasted dog of that boy! Shoot it!" One man shouted and shots rang. I watched quietly and with anxious and finally Kani was on the other side. Immediately, I lighted my lighter and set the trail of oil ablaze. Screams of surprise was heard and I ran to the fire wall to shoot down o few men before I ran back to the Forest People's village.

"Scarlet! You will not leave us behind ever again. I thought we were friends?" I said as Suki, Kani and I glared daggers at the female.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:54 pm
Scarlet sighed and stayed quiet. She was a bit busy making sure the fire Nick made didn't go out of control and put the forest in danger. Soon the poachers found there way around the fire. She then turned to Nick, "Why do you think I left you all behind in the first place? If i didn't care about you guys I wouldn't have gave a damn if you came," She sighed again then ran over to the on coming poachers, this time becoming invisible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:00 pm
"If you had cared you would have realized that we are capable of fighting as much as you are," I snapped back. "And those people you're fighting are humans who I knew the nature of best. Don't you think that I can help? Didn't i prove myself enough at your village?" I asked heatedly as I began to set up a shooting point. I had managed to steal a rifle and a whole stack of bullets and I made my mound.

"You should have more faith in others. not everyone is as weak as you think," I added in anger.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 pm
"You don't understand that the fact is that they are after me! I'm tired of dragging others into my problems. I didn't say that you weren't capable of fighting, I just don't want any of you to get hurt again. Do have any idea how many people i've known and loved died because of me. Sure some didn't love me back but they died because of me. You aren't the weak one I am!" She yelled back still invisible. At this point she was glad she was invisible becuase she didn't want anyone to see her crying. She had summoned a sword and with that she cut the legs of the poachers so that they wouldn't be able to do anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:10 pm
"If you think you're weak then let others help you!" I began shooting. "And it's not your fault I'm in this mess. I made it clear that I wanted nothing to do with the poachers and I was the one who decided to help you! It's not your fault even if I died in the attempt!" I shoot three more poachers in the hand and leg and they fell soundly.

"Stop acting like you are brave if you're really weak and start accepting the hands that are held for you!"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:23 pm
Scarlet sent a wave of energy causing the poachers to fall over and drop there wepons. "I'm not weak physically but mentally. I can handle this on my own. In fact it would be so much easier if i didn't have to deal with any humans or wolfs at that!" She said trying to get them to leave. She lied hoping would not tell and take what she said to heart. "I don't want the death of a human on my hands!" She continued to charge the poachers and the tears still flowed down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:34 pm
"You did not kill me and so my death is not of your cause! It's my own stupidity and urge and so the blame would fall on me! Only on me!" I shouted back and I shot a few rounds and a few dozen men fell.

"And who said I'm going to die anytime soon? I still have a long way in life ahead of me and so do you! So stop pitying yourself and look ahead! We all have a future waiting for us!"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:43 pm
She looked over to tell him something when she saw that he wasn't paying attention. "Look out!" she shouted as a poacher was knelt in front of Nick ready to plunge a blade into him. She quickly teleported and the blade went into her stomach instead. "Damn poachers," she pushed the man down with her foot and pulled the sword out. "A good idea would be to stop fighting with each other and pay attention to the current fight," Scarlet wipped the blood off from her lips since she coughed up a bit of it. She turned to Nick and smiled, "Your right you aren't going to die anytime soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:52 pm
"Damnit! I saw him Scarlet! Why did you have to cover me?" I shouted at her as she stumbled to her feet. I caught her and tried to cover her wound.

"Where are the Forest People when you need them?!" I shouted in frustration. Suddenly Suki was right in front of us. And so was Kani. For the first time in my life, Kani seemed ferocious and in his element.

"Damn!" I cursed again and picked up the discarded sword and begin to swing it stupidly. "Can't you leave the forest alone!" I shouted and I felt something warm cascade down my cheeks. I stabbed at a few men in anger and din't realize that they died under my ferocious stabbings.

"Why can't you just leave us alone!" I screamed.

Nicholas! Calm down! You are causing too much damage to yourself!

"I don't care!" I screamed. I failed to notice that my body was filled with cuts but nothing fatal. "Heal Scarlet! I don't care if i have to kill everyone to get her safe!" I growled and launched myself on a couple of unsuspecting men. Their heads came flying to the ground.

Nicholas! Stop and think what you are doing! You are not acting rational!

And suddenly my body froze and I could not move.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:55 pm
Scarlet had managed to get up and stop Nick. She was hugging him from behind and as he stopped swinging she put her hand on his that held the sword. She brought his arm down and let him drop it. "I'll be fine....just stop before you become something you don't want to...." she breathed heavily and tried to heal her own wounds after healing his cuts.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games