Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image
Airi clutched her arms around her chest. What was this emotion she felt? Pain? His words...he hd talked about her like she had been an annoying child.
I thought...I thought I had made a friend. Kiko was right. Love is over-rated.
She brushed away the tears that welled-up in her eyes. Cruel, he had been so cruel.
She only looked over her shoulder when the elf came running, a dumb look on her face. She almost looked star-struck and worried at the same time.
"Shut up!" She snapped at the girl, "How dare he ask an angel for such favors when he can't even keep his tongue in check?! Finish him off quickly if you are worried about him being in pain!"
All of this was said out of pain and irritation. What a jerk he was for saying such things about her then asking for favors worth life itself.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:21 pm
Bree fell on her knees, her face showing the agony that practically tore her apart. "I don't know what he's done, I don't know what he said, but I beg you, please, please help him. If not for him do this as a favor for me. I will find a way to repay you, I will do anything. Take my life, anything. Just don't let him die."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:40 pm
Nahi had been rudely shoved into the bright world of morning when Bree stumbled over her. She found that she could move, though when Bree began begging decided to lie still and listen. After all, she would probably never see something like this again. She listened intently, amused. When Airi refused she decided to place her own request. "Please, do it, if you don't she'll ruin all my clothes sobbing on them, and God knows leather isn't cheap." she said, standing up and stretching. "I'll owe you forever if you save me from the torture of hearing her blubber."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image
Airi listened thoughtfully, her eyebrows raised. She sighed and looked down at the ground. Well, she was friends with Nahi, and the girl had never done anything bad to her. Kiko even liked her!
So, what would an elda in her species do in this situation? That was her question. She had to be wise.
"Very well. I will revive him, but in turn for his nasty mouth, he will also pay a price, too."
She paused for effect, "When he wakes, his memory will be erased."
She heard Bree's gasp and Nahi's chuckle.
Good, I think I made a wise decision. That would teach him a lesson, if it wasn't for the fact that he won't remember it.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:08 am
Nahi chuckled. "Airi, you are a much better person than I." she said, crossing her arms and leaning against a nearby tree.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:10 am
Bree was shocked into silence for a moment. She had had no ides angels could be so... grudging? Yes, that was the word. She slowly nodded. "As long as he is alive, I can live with whatever happens."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:14 pm
{{um, the girls are all in a different spot.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:21 am
User Image
Airi waved a hand in dismissal and started walking.
"Whatever. Lead the way, Kiko."
The fox had been awake for a few minutes now, cruelly snatched from his dreaming by the fuss that the girls had been having.
Kiko snorted but led the way, his tail swishing in the air. Airi only walked, silent and thoughtful as always.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:47 am
Bree ran ahead, finding Shaun still there. She waited impatiently for the others.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 am
Nahi walked ith Airi, amused. "Thanks, and this is one of the few times I'm serious. Thanks for not making me go through the torture of comforting. I- well I'm not very good at the emotion thing. So thanks."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:15 am
jiro awoke, very thirsty, he satt up and looked around. it was time for a feeding. he looked over to his left and saw a girl running twords him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image
Airi listened and then nodded.
"I understand."
Her eyes flickered to the cave ahead. Bree was suddenly grabbed by the vampire, Shaun. What the heck was he doing?
"Hey, Shaun! SHAUN!" Airi broke into a run, her feet light and graceful.
She felt her heart start to pound. Whatever he was doing, he was in a dazed state, probably between worlds.
Airi ceased him by the shoulders, her blue eyes scanning his face.
"Vampire, stop this and be calm. Calm...be calm..."
She felt his muscles untense and his eyes flutter. Yes, this was part of the healing process.
"He will be thirsty when he wakes, stay away from him."
She knew that Nahi would stay away, and not just because he would be thirsty. She hated the guy. But the dumb one, Bree, yes, she wouldn't listen.

Avelyst

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:11 pm
jiro looked up at her, "im not shaun. my name is jiro."he said with a sneer as he bit into the elfs neck and drained her. the girl looked shaocked. he sqwueezed her nack untell he heard a sharp crack! he chucled as he let the elf fall to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image
Airi watched in horror, her eyes wide. She let out a screech before all of her strength came slamming back into her.
"You beast!" she shrieked at him.
Airi's hands flew out and she grasped a hold onto his throat. Power seeped through her fingers and into his skin. Airi's eyes took on a dead look in them as his life flashed before her eyes as it disappeared. Downloading...erasing...just like a computer.
Shaun's life and memories...terminated.
Her lids flickered as this went on. Kiko screamed at her mentally, but she heard nothing. She was deleting everything...everything including the last few minutes in this creature's head. Everything...everything....

Avelyst

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces