Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:21 am
vader-lifer14
Justin shrugged, then stretched out his arms. "I don't know. Not many options right now, from where I'm sitting." He told her.

"Well...we could play a game..." Sam smiled as she whistled very loudly. Her family came over and she muttered something to quick for Justin's ears to catch. "Come on, we have a fun game...you okay with water or...?" She just wanted to make sure. If he wasn't okay with water, Sam had another game in mind for them to play.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:32 pm
Justin nodded. "I'm okay with water." He told Sam. "What kinda game is it, anyway?" He asked her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:14 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin nodded. "I'm okay with water." He told Sam. "What kinda game is it, anyway?" He asked her.

"You'll see." Sam said, flashing a smile. "If you need a pair of swimming trunks, just ask." She took him by the hand and took off running. Before they knew it, they were standing together before a humongous pool of water filled with Lycans and Werewolves. She walked into some little hut and few moments later, she emerged in a stark black bikini. Sam said nothing as she walked right past Justin and dove head first into the pool. Popping back up to the surface, she called out to Justin, "come on in!" She couldn't help but smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:36 pm
Justin nodded, smiling at Sam. He went into the same hut Sam went into, changed into a pair of black swimming trunks, and walked out, diving into the pool with the others.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:51 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin nodded, smiling at Sam. He went into the same hut Sam went into, changed into a pair of black swimming trunks, and walked out, diving into the pool with the others.

Sam came over to Justin. "Hopefully you're as good at swimming as we are...just watch the first game...it's pretty self-explanatory." She said, swimming to the center of the pool. She dove to the bottom of the pool and brought something up. Oddly enough, it was a sea urching or at least it looked like one. Sam held it tight in her hands and shouted for the three best people from each team to come forward. They came and stood, waiting for a face-off. Sam threw the critter high into the air and took off to one side as the 6 fought bitterly for the little thing. Someone on Sam's half of the pool got hold of it. After that, they all dove underwater and the pool became a blur of fur and flesh. Sam was nowhere to be found amidst the chaos. however, if you payed close enough attention, you could catch little glimpses of white fur here and there. Sam popped up on the opposite side of the pool howling--critter in hand. She tossed it over to someone else and went back to Justing. "It's just like football, only there are no rules, it's under water, and instead of a football we use a little spikey sea critter." Sam was beaming after her win. "Ready to play?" She asked  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:59 pm
Justin nodded with a smile. He was a great swimmer, so this would be fun. "Yup. Let's do this." He said eagerly.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:24 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin nodded with a smile. He was a great swimmer, so this would be fun. "Yup. Let's do this." He said eagerly.

Sam hollered something akin to jibberish and Sam, along with two others from her side, went to face 3 people from the other team. She couldn't stop smiling the entire time. The guy in the centered howled as he tossed the critter high into the air and got the hell outta the way. It was a bitter fight for the critter, but Sam's side got it. Everyone quickly dove underwater to find the little spikey ball. Sam grabbed Justing and pushed the critter into his hands and shoved him off toward one end of the pool. She fought off people who tried to catch him and snag the "ball" from him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:40 pm
Justin began swimming at great speed, carrying the critter over to the other side. A few people tried to get him, but he dodged them pretty well. He managed to get all the way to the other side, raising the spiky critter up in one hand, as a sign of pride.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:36 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin began swimming at great speed, carrying the critter over to the other side. A few people tried to get him, but he dodged them pretty well. He managed to get all the way to the other side, raising the spiky critter up in one hand, as a sign of pride.

Sam applauded him along with the rest of the massive group. Sam's fur was completely wet and glistening white. Her poor bathing suit was nowhere to be seen, but it didn't really matter at that point. Sam knew it was in shreds somewhere. She swam to Justin smiling. "Fun?" She asked him as she plucked the spiky critter from his hands and pet it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:16 pm
Justin smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it was fun." He said. The Tarkatan half breed then noticed pieces of Sam's bathing suit floating around in the pool, and his face turned a bit red. Damn you, fanservice!

(Sorry I let this RP die!)  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

tenihitonoko

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:58 pm
Back inside the house, there was someone there that hadn't yet made herself known. She was asleep all this time, nestled in the closet of one of the bedrooms. Now, she stirred as she heard commotion in the house. She had been sleeping deeply for a while.
"Hmn..."
Opening her eyes, she sleepily slid the closet door open and sat there for a moment, blinking in the dim moonlight coming in through the window. She had entered the house some time ago - she occasionally hung out here on her own but now there were others and she was curious...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:43 pm
"Fanservice?" Sam cocked her head to one side with her ears perked up. "And sorry about the bathing suit...I'm sure that's awkward for you...I'm just so used to it that when guests are present, I forget to be a little more careful." Her ears perked up along with the rest of the pack's ears. "Terribly sorry to ruin the fun, but we have an unexpected visitor somewhere in the house. If you'd like to come, you're more than welcome to, Justin." She took to all fours and started running into the house, sniffing around wildly. Her brothers followed in the same fashion. Sam could find nothing in any of the larger rooms. Stopping to think, she howled in a rather high tone and her brothers came running. "Sit at the entrances to the house." Sam left the building and waited. oddly enough, there really were only two entrances to the house, the rest were sealed and could only be opened with the paws of elder werewolves.

(It's alright...just realize that I'm gonna be super busy a lot more...I pciked up a job on top of band and school and my college stuff...so I won't be on every day.)

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:02 pm
Justin followed Sam to the house, a confused look on his face. "You think it's Jeremy or another vampire?" He asked her. He wouldn't put it past the vampire to somehow get loose and try something.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 pm
Sam shook her head and Justin. “It's not anyone/thing I recognize. For once I’m at a loss.” She sounded disappointed with herself.  

SamiwaVamp94

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:24 pm
((Sorry for not being here for gosh-knows-how-long. sweatdrop I'll really try to be here more often.))

Pikachu-Kitty had been busy- school, projects, and just real life stuff. Walking toward her hangout, she wondered; Will anyone recognize me? Swallowing her fear and pride, she walked in, muttering; "Here goes nothing."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games