Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:56 pm
Tomoyo smiled. "Thanks, Sora." She said, watching him leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:45 pm
Krystal nodded slowly. What Dusk had said was true. "So I hear you're headed for Nigara Falls?" This question was really just directed at anyone who was willing to answer. Krystal was tired of traveling alone, and look forward to being part of a flock.  

keany-beany
Crew

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:47 pm
"Yep," Sora called out. "You're welcome to come with, but please let me sleep, I haven't had any for twenty-four hours."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:53 pm
Tomoyo nodded and leaned against the tree.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:02 pm
Gylfie531
Ringil tensed suddenly. She had heard something, a slight scratching noise. But it didn't sound natural, not like a bird's talons on a branch, or the snap of twigs as they tangle in the wind. No, this was more regular, more human.
Pressing one finger to her lips, Ringil closed her eyes, heard the noise coming from below, and leapt from the tree to the ground far below. She landed hard, her knees bending deeply to absorb the shock, but made no sound except that of her feet hitting the ground. She peered into the semi-darkness, the golden light of the rising sun illuminating a boy scratching something in the trunk of a tree. She walked up behind him, her bow at half draw, and pulled up short just far enough from him for the arrow tip to be about three centimeters from his temple.
"And who might you be?" she ased softly. Another new one. Interesting, she thought.

He doesnt react and continues scratchng at the tree. After a few more seconds he stops, "Oow!" he said, seeing his hands bleeding, and realized there's a bow aimed at his head. "Go ahead and do it cant be worse that what happened back at the Institute," he said facing the arrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:30 pm
Ringil relaxed some, realizing it was just another victim.
So many... she thought sadly. Why do they do this to us? But she did not have time to dwell on this unanswerable question. The boy was wounded. He needed help. She removed the arrow from the string and returned it to its quiver, then held out a hand to the boy.
"Come with me. I can help heal you. I know some medicines that will grow even in these parts. Come. We must find water, and wash your wounds." She smiled gently at the boy, the frown on her face even fading slightly, though not quite disappearing yet.

Gylfie531
Crew

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:34 pm
"Do I hear Ringil being nice?" Alex asked in mock disbelief, looking towards Ringil. "Surely not."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:41 pm
"Alright..." looking at his hands he thought I wish they would stop. "My names Glitch, whats yours?" he asked, then looked at the tree and saw a building on fire.  

Oh Rass 21

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:36 pm
"Ringil," she said slowly, following Glitch's gaze. "What is that?" she asked as she took off her jacket and pulled out one of her knives, cutting the sleeves into strips as she looked at the picture of the burning building on the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:56 pm
"Nine."Royce said loud enough only to be heard by Dusk.
"Ok I give up, nine what?"Dusk asked, not in the mood for one of Royce's half informing words. She was not up for a guessing game on what he was getting at.
"I believe there are nine of us."He informed.  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 pm
"My curse, or gift if you want to call it that. I, or my brain really, can see the future. Catch is that sometimes my brain doesn't always return quite right, sometimes it resets my memory which didn't happen so long ago, so right now most of my memories from up until escaping only add up to about one minute. But, I have no control over it. I've woken up with a cut on my wrist so it can be drawn in blood," he said as he looks at the scars on his arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:21 pm
Tomoyo leaned against the trunk of the tree and thought about the last couple days. 'I was in alone the forest 2 days ago.. And now here I am..' She thought to herself. She thought of Kurogane. 'I miss you.. Please be okay..'  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keliantria

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:53 pm
Seria sighed, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Looking around, she noticed that she had been the only one who actually fell asleep. A little annoyed, she flew down to the ground, landing softly among the pine needles.

She noted without much surprise, another new member of their little group. She walked over to him, trying not to stare at the blood. "That gift sounds like such a burden..." she said sympathetically. "But you saw a building? On fire?" She winced at the bluntness of her words, but smiled warmly at him as she introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Seria. Nice to meet you."

"Hey, do you want some help with that?" she asked Ringil, turning around to face the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:55 pm
Sora lay his head back and finally got to sleep, dreaming the dreams of mutant bird kids.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:03 pm
"It would probably be better if we split up and regrouped somewhere instead of traveling in an attention drawing mob of bird kids."Royce commented.
"You're having loads of random revelations today aren't you,"Dusk shighed, then shrugged, "But it's a pretty good idea if the others will agree."  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games