Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Akatsuki Hideout[open and accepting anyone~!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:50 pm
Oh wait! If i go out and people come looking for me i should leave a note on my door! she ran back and put a note up on her door and hurried back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:51 pm
Kurasu arrived back at the base. She went to Saya's room, only to find the note. "i dragged them back here for nothing?" She muttered. She left the bodies at the door.

Ai Hasana

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:57 pm
"Sempal where are we going?" he didnt answer her. hmm i wonder what he's thinking... and why is he not answering me?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:08 pm
Lucky walked in the forest and saw a group of people looking at a bunch of plants and animals. She smiled as she thought Some victoms. Lucky walked out in the opening and slowly burned the people. It's so good to be me. She thought to herself.  

Kieramist

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:15 pm
Saya seen some people to get. "Sempal! Sempal! Look! Look! It's Naruto! Let's get him!" she got excited to see him there. finally! I finally found him! this time it might work! Saya sighed but we need Asuka with us...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 pm
Sempal asked her why she sighed. Saya didnt answer. she stood there and summoned her puppets to get him. I'll show Sempal that I'm good for something! I just hope i dont mess up again... when her puppets grab him she ran up to see if she got him. her luck she did and no one was there to help him. "Sempal knock him out for me will you?" when he was knocked out she brought him home.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:27 am
Asuka check the note that Saya leave... s**t... Asuka thought , until she hear Saya come back

"Why do you go alone?" Asuka asked looking at Sempal  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:18 am
"I was bored. I was gonna ask you to come, but I couldn't find you, but the good news is I finally got Naruto." she said as she started to smile.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:35 am
yofun walks into the middle of a feild and sits down  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:51 am
Asuka sighed with relief...

"Well then...Bring him to our master , until he uses another mode that could bring him back..." Asuka said  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:30 am
"What do you mean by that?" she said confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:39 am
lays down and curls up into a ball and falls asleep (lol he looks almost human)  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:42 am
Saya walks in the room with the TV. "Something good better be on." she sat down and started watching TV.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:12 pm
"I got you a bunch of dead bodies, but you weren't at your room." Kurasu said at the doorway.

Ai Hasana

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:58 pm
"Thanks, I'll make new puppets to night." she said walking toward her room to stuff them in her room.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games