Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:37 am
lusa looked at the girls "I dunno,it was pretty strong though" she said kiriyuu picked up the camera "I'll say, Look a the charge level on this thing!" she held it up glowing symbols on the side 力 苦 and 暗  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:44 am
Bubble sighed. Once again feeling terrible have been doing nothing to help.  

gas powered stick

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 am
kiriyuu sighed "I know that look, you did help you dragged me out of there who knows what could of happed, I mean, me being torn limb from limb and lusa paralized on the floor, by the time lusa would of recovered I would have been dead" she dipped her head "thank you". lusa took the camera and looked at the bottom "shadow ubscore" she tried to read although she was smart she was a poor reader kiriyuu leant down "shadow obscure,pretty weird name because shadow and obscure mean pretty much the same thing"

(( the symbols on my last post are only three out of seven and they took ages to riddle out!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:58 am
Bubble sighed and looked at Kiryuu and Lusa. Dragging her out...it was helpful..but...because she had gotten sick...she forgotten how to properly use her powers..  

gas powered stick

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 am
kiriyuu shook her head "no its not that reson you are thinking of , you see I can only summon creatures that had some involvement in an end to a world even if the end of the world never happened it is merely thwarted by one thing or another, any how what can take out a spirit that isn't another spirit" at this point lusa held up the camera "except that and spirits are hard to conjur zombies are one thing it just involves a couple of vital organs and a bit of black magic to reanimate the corpse....." lusa yawned loudly kiriyuu laughed "I suppose science and alchemy are not your thing but for me they are the most important subject i can think of, its like i think it foolish to wish on a star" lusa gasped but then nodded in approvel.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:10 am
User ImageMint nodded at the symbols. "Intresting." She said still examining the symbols. "The Strength is Painstakingly Dark." She translated.  

Xx_MooNLighT_X

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:16 am
Bubble only stood there and was silent. Shouldn't she be jumping for joy?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:18 am
kiriyuu shook her head "no it is Power painful and darkness and I think the next two together read anquish (苦悩)" lusa rolled her eyes clearly out of bordom "what nasty emotions" kiriyuu ignored her "and the nex reads destruction (破) and the final means end (終)"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:20 am
kiriyuu looked at bubble "whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:43 am
lusa suddenly started crying "why? These voices are terrifying! Why???" kiriyuu comforted lusa "what voices honey?" she said lusa sniffed "there really creepy screaming and begging" she suddenly lept away from kiriyuu "have mercy upon me MERCY!!" her voice didn't sound like her own more like that of a woman, she shook her head "she jumped" she said normally "sorry, who jumped?" kiriyuu said looking around lusa swallowed and pointed "her"
(ok another pshyco pic please do not look if you have nightmares cus this time no link just piccy)

pic removed for obvious reasons one being that I have one sick (but apparently brilliant my teacher tells me) imagination  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:48 am
Bubble's eyes widened. She stared at the ghost. She could do nothing to help..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:52 am
((Yeah, I get nightmares REAL easily, so I think its best if you dont post pictures XD))  

Xx_MooNLighT_X

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:54 am
kiriyuu stood up "get it lusa" lusa shook her head "I cant" it came closer "why not?" kiriyuu stepped back to a corner sighed looking at what she had done "oh shoot" seeing her thick mistake the ghost came for kiriyuu "anytime now lusa" lusa was stuck on the spot "these spirits hate me" kiriyuu said as it went to grab her, it locked down on her shoulder shaking her violently kiriyuu whimpered with pain "what are you trying to do blast my brains to bits?" she said to it. lusa threw the camera to bubble "please you do it, I cant bear the voices".  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:56 am
((ok it will be links and warnings from now on its so people kno what I'm talking about))  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games