Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fingerpuppet mafia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:46 pm
Well. Well well well. Ciar was enjoying this. Three hundred and twenty - five crystals was far more than he`d ever expect to sell this slave for. He eyed the crowd, hoping the other Keshval would speak up again, but there was a resigned silence. Obviously, the unnamed bidder was going to let Vaanathos win this one. But Ciar was not complaining. He had gained an extra one hundred and twenty - five crystals. " Going.. .. going... . .sold. To Vaanathos, for three - hundred and twenty - five crystals. " He said, his voice smoothly cutting through the wing rustling and muttering that was now beginning to fill the room. The rest were becoming inpatient. He nudged the brown haired girl off the auction block, and rested his eyes on yet another one. This one had darker hair, and had seemed more timid than the other few. He snatched this one up, hoping that the rest would flow easily. " No. 6492013. Human female. Relatively thin. Fairly passive. Artistic. .. Minimum bid. ... one hundred and seventy crystals. " Ciar didn`t mind letting that one boy go for fifty, not anymore. He was starting to feel that the prices would be rising.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:15 pm

It was cliche to say Kara felt like she was caught in a dream, but that was exaclty what all this felt like. The bidders voices, whenever they really did raise their voices, sounded so far away they almost echoed in the large room. Or was that her mind playing tricks on her? She couldn't tell, nor did she care.
The Keshval from earlier- the important-looking one with the terrifying air- was staring at her.
Worse, he was becoming her top bidder.
Kara listened as her price steadily rose higher, grimly smiling as she witnessed her apparent worth increase. How much had her brother gone for? More? Less? Kara kept her back straight, even as the last bid was called.
"...sold. To Vaanathos, for three - hundred and twenty - five crystals."

All at once her stomach plummeted into the pit of her gut, her face going a few shades paler. The dangerous one had won her auction. Kara felt her joints freeze up in fear as a strange muffling filled her ears. She barely felt the push she was given to move from the auction block, stummbling numbly into the arms of the awaiting guards. Immediately they tossed her into a cage, similar to the ones they were transported in. She rested against the back of the bars, surrounded by the rest of the sold-off prisoners.

User Image

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy bit her lip as she was pulled forward, though she did not stumble. She held herself highly, and thanked the fact that the man had bought someone else instead of her, despite the pity she felt for the other girl. She looked around, purposely looking a few in the eye. The bids increased when they were shy apparently, or even more so when they were very roudy...she would give them neither. Looking up from lowered lashes she peered around the crowd for the nicest looking Keshval...which was hard, because they were all abnormally good looking. How odd. She didn't let that get to her though, by looking at only her eyes, you would not notice the bruises on her wrists and neck; only the greenish hazel that changed with the amount of light.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:13 pm
Vaanathos sat back in his chair and eyed the next slave up for sale. He wasn't interested in that one. He just bought a slave and was still a bit peeved at having to pay three hundred and twenty five crystals for her. He sat back in his chair and waited for others to be brought up. He would bid on any others that looked interesting, though perhaps not as much. He already had one slave.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:17 am
Senryu looked at Kara and whispered to her. "I don't think you should be worried about the rest of us anymore. Worry about yourself now. I'll find a way to get all of us out..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:24 am

Kara returned his stare, her look of annoyance marred by an overwhelming fear that brimmed at the corner of her eyes. She knew all the "Angels" were cold and terrifying creatures, but from the passing talk of the guards, she had learned Vaanathos to be exceptionally cruel to his slaves. The stories she'd heard... the rememberance of their passing talk made her shiver.
When Senryu vowed to free them all, Kara let out a shakey laugh. "You could hardly stand up against Ciar. What makes you think you can free us all?" she challeneged. Her voice quavered, but she had still managed to sound sarcastic.

User Image

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:43 am
He smiled warmly at her as he leaned closer. I lead the rebels in South America. If not for the chains I think I could have taken him. Plus they are getting ready to move. They planned on having a traitor in our midst and had me traced back so they could follow. Just keep a level head and try to stay out of trouble."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:42 am

Kara stared blankly at him, unsure whether to believe him or not. "And what are you going to do to help me, mister rebel leader?" she demanded. "We weren't even sold to the same Angel. Not only that, but all our new masters are powerful in one way or another. Even if you manage to escape, how are you planning to hlep the rest of us, when we part ways?" Instead of sounding harsh or angry, she sounded worn and small, tucking her knees into her chest as she laid her forehead on her knees. "The more I sit here the more I realize this isn't all some horrible dream. I'm not reliving the memories of my brother or suffering from a realistic nightmare. I'm never going to see my family again." Her voice was hoarse, but Kara didn't cry. She hadn't cried since her brother had been sold.

User Image

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:28 pm
Senryu sighed and hugged her. "Listen. Just keep a positive attitude. Everyone has been bought by well known Keshval and I feel responsible because the attack against Ciar's ship failed before it started. Once I am out we WILL save everyone we can. I promise."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:20 pm
Marcelius looked a little resignedly at the group of slaves. All the other coming ones looked even less likely than this one. Most of them were probably useful for something or other. This one...

'Artistic'. Well, what the hell did that mean? Ciar always had to be so bloody mysterious about the slaves. It was a bit of a pain for someone like Marc, who just wanted to pick up one that was healthy and hopefully not too irritating.

'Fairly passive'. Okay. That was something. That was a start. And knowing Ciar, there was going to be someone ready to go higher than the minimum bid - he was probably still irritated about the little girl scoring one of the slaves for so few crystals. Ah, well. Marc needed a new experimental slave. And 'fairly passive' was what he was looking for.

He'd pay for it if he had to. And just try to keep it alive a little longer.

Speaking up blandly, he said, "One eighty."

Usually, when Marc made a bid, it was the kiss of death for the slave's worth - everyone knew he only went for the ones he deemed not worth much. But every now and then someone else decided to make him push it higher, sometimes just to be annoying.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:29 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy looked to the one who bid, and sighed to herself. Great. Just great. The guy looked totally apathetic to what was going on. Perfect. She stiffled the urge to roll her eyes and bit her tongue, standing straighter, willing for a higher bid, from someone at least more ALIVE. No, she didn't want to die. No, she didn't want to be a slave. But she didn't think she could handle anyone who was as emotionless as a text book.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:12 pm
bump  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

fingerpuppet mafia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:27 pm
[ FFFFFFFT --- ... somehow i just noticed this. ;;;
i would not surprised if you all hate me for being late all the time. ]

Oh. It was that one who was bidding. Ciar glanced over at Marcelius, who usually picked out the lame one of the bunch. The slave trader had nothing against the other Keshval, considering that it meant he could make more money, even off of the ones who seemed to be absolutely worthless. Whatever Marcelius did with such hopeless slaves was unknown to Ciar, and frankly, he could care less. The sooner everything was over with, the better. After another moment of silence, the Keshval opened his mouth to announce the winning bidder, when another spoke up, this voice sounding a little bit more feminine than the last, although Ciar couldn`t quite place it. " Two hundred. "

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:07 pm
((OOC: Is it cool with you if I name/give motives to that Keshval who just bid? XD Because I just had an amusing idea for it that can make Ciar some good money, depending on how long you want to go through with it.
Will wait to post until I get the all-clear.))  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games