Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:49 pm
Hatira shrugged, "Past experiences is all, nothing important."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:57 pm
"Is there anything I can do to calm you down?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:02 pm
Hatira shrugged a bit, "Nothing really, I don't think I'll have the dream for a while after this.." She had leaned back against him a little bit and walked the night time activities, ears twitching lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:16 pm
K-Ba wraps his arms a little tighter, as a slight ringing sound is heard. aparitions appear, simply floating until one notices the two creatures watching them. A High pitch low volume screech is heard for but a moment, and all the the ghosts turn, and charge, K-Ba stands there as all attack, flying through Hatira with out a scratch, but sending a burning sensation through every last one of K-Ba's nerveendings, K-Ba glares around as if if slightly angered, and all vanish as though they feared him,"That was strange."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:19 pm
Hatira raised an eyebrow and sniffed a bit, sighing and muttering, "ghosts of the water god, they reacted when you held me tighter. Annoying little things.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:28 pm
"Actually those Ghost are around here all the time, but the don't normally attack."

(OOC: I was trying to make a point of Her feeling safe in his arms)  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:31 pm
(OOC: ahhhh ic x_x sorry)

Hatira raised an eyebrow, "I see.." She yawned a bit and looked around slightly, her eyes were really piercing through the darkness, being ice blue and all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:40 pm
(OOC: It's ok)

"What are you thinking about now?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:45 pm
Hatira shook her head, "Nothing, just in awe of how beautiful the night is."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:48 pm
"Yes, amazing for not having stars to shine down on us, but this night is only made more beautiful by your presence in it."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:50 pm
Hatira blushed for once in her life to that comment, "Thanks.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:57 pm
"I can feel you're embarrassed. Has no one ever told you you were beautiful? Well, I shouldn't either, the words are not true, becuase there are no words to describe your far exceeding level of beauty."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:00 pm
"Nobody's told me that, except my mother and father, but they are the exceptions..." She blushed more.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:06 pm
"Well, parents have to say so, but that doesn't mean it isn't true." K-Ba yawns,"It's really late, I think about three and a half hours until the sky lights back up. I think we should get back to bed, but I don't want to let you out of my arms."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:11 pm
Hatira smiled, "Me neither, i was kinda cold without you there.."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games