Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:20 pm
((sorry I'm not posting anything but OOC, but Jordan's stuck right now...HAHA! that's what I created npc's for ;D))

Nadia looked out at the cafe. It was almost empty. She looked over to see Jared talking to his friend Michishige and smiled. As long as it wasn't during busy hours and he wasn't giving away free drinks, she liked him having someone to talk to. The happiness of her workers was important to her.

((is it just me or is the profile page super-crowded? xP))  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:23 pm
Michishige brushed off Jared's hand. "Yea, I'm fine." He laughed."I got on campus late, so didn't see many people. That's all. But today, I'm gonna 'browse' a bit. I hope this year is gonna be as good as last."

((UBER-CROWDED))

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:34 pm
(lol, but I LIKE all my friends o.o )

"Yeah alright, I wondered why I didn't see you yesterday. Though it was kinda busy." 'And that one double Ira's chick made me blank out for a bit for sure.' Jared wiped up the few drips of condensation from Shige's glass.
"But still, why're you up here then? Everybody's for sure got to be at school."

(>.< Healing...thinking.... we could....destroy or inhibit bacterial growth in lab settings initially....but after...I dunno.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:41 pm
|| HOW COULD YOU POST SO MANY PAGES WITH OUT ME!? GAWD! D< ... Jk jk XDDD and the one building to another is what I'm doing this year... AND I'M IN JR. HIGH! (its the psycho who runs the jr. high, she runs the place like a military camp) ||

Maria felt uncomfortable with this teacher, and she just hoped none of the other teachers were like Mr. McDougall. All she could find herself doing was looking up at the clock. He keeps looking at me... I think I'll sit in the back next time... She thought to herself. She waited anxiously, just waiting for the bell to ring. 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... RING! She quickly grabbed her things and headed for the door, looking at her schedule. Her next class wasn't for another 15 minutes. Gah! How come they're so far apart!? She thought to herself, she was still used to the routine of having to go from one building to the next in three minutes, like last year.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:51 pm
Michishige sowned most of his drink. "Next class don't start for another hour and a half... or so." He shrugged. "First day no one really cares anyways...'' Michishige thought it over a bit. "Actually, I think I'll head back to the academy now. Maybe I'll run into a new 'friend'." Michishige said with a slight grin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:58 pm
"Alright man, I'll see you later." Jared plucked up Shige's now empty cup and wiped up the ring beneath it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Powers hesitantly entered the battle dome and took a look around. She saw on the screen near the cafe Avery had indeed been in for a visit, and had done very well. Tickled right to the core she decided to go congratulate the girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Avery meanwhile was flummoxed in front of the healing testing zone. The lower levels were open but the higher testing zones were closed with 'Under Construction' signs strung across the entrance ways. Something Doc Martel was no doubt the cause of.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:04 pm
((Nice improv. with the healing thing Zetao ^^))

"Peace," Michishige called over his shoulder as he picked up his bag and walked out The Nest. He headed in the direction of the battle dome, hoping to run into some new 'friends' there.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:12 pm
(Lol, I do try, plus it gives us good incentive to come up with something really good for later.)

Avery shrugged and headed back for the entrance door and the cafe there. Practically bumping into Ms. Powers on the way.

"AVERRYYYYY!" Ms. Powers squished her in a one armed hug. "Look at you go! 89% that's great! The healing center is closed?" She asked quizzically, purple framed glasses sliding down her nose as she peered behind them both.

"Mmm," Avery mumbled. "Dunno why. The younger kids can go to the lower levels though, they're open. Must be the Doc."

"It is a bit oddd...well I'll go take a peek maybe, see what's up. Good work though! Keep it up!" And with that Ms. Powers left Avery as she usually did, slightly amused and standing still.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:21 pm
(Almost forgot- today is uniform decision day! ) cool heart 3nodding wink  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:25 pm
Michishige walked up to the battle dome entrance. He opened the doors, walked in and looked around. He hadn't been assessed in awhile, so he thought he'd give it a shot. Suddenly he changed his mind though, because he saw Avery, and despite how much he wanted to try the maze, he couldn't help but try talking to Avery. He walked up to her, "Hey, I'm Michishige Yoshitoki," he said, giving her a small smile.

((Hmmm... I'd have a neutral vote either way....))

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:25 pm
((must...escape...chem class...))

A head popped into Mr.V's class as the kids were beginning to work on their labs. "I'd like Ki to please come with me," she said. Nodding, Mr.V turned to Jordan, "Well, duty calls. With a smile he got back to helping out one table of kids.

Leaving her table Jordan left the class room. "What is it?" she asked. "You had some incident yesterday with a guy from that gang, right?" she asked.Jordan nodded, "Yeah, I already told the Pres what happened." Seeming a bit uncomfortable the girl said, "Well, we'd actually like you to follow him again if you happen to see him...and we'd like you to take someone along with you this time..." Jordan sighed, "Okay, I got it." Smiling, the girl left Jordan in the middle of the sun room. "Now what?" she asked herself. She didn't really feel like going back to class; she was actually pretty pissed that the pres. didn't believe that she could keep herself safe. "I guess the only cure for that..."she said, walking out the door, "Is to practice."

((oh yeah, forgot about that... so we have 2 votes chibi, 2 votes vampire...and one n/a))  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:31 pm
|| Rawring, I sent you the pic of the PM glitch... And introduced you to this RP... VOTE ME biggrin ( I sound like I'm running for class president) -starts throwing candy around- ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:33 pm
(LOL carny! who's Jordan gotta take around hunh????? HUUUNH??? o.0 )

"Michi-shige?" Avery said it, just to see if she could. She'd seen the younger boy around before, he was the same level in sensory perception as her this year, so they may even have some classes together.

Satisfied with her attempt Avery smiled back at Shige. Still riding high on her 'epic win'. "I'm Avery" she said holding out her hand.

After shaking Avery continued walking to the cafe, she was getting a treat for having done so well. Funny though, she'd never bumped into so many people in the battle Dome before.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:34 pm
((okay, so I has decided we shall use the chibi uniforms for girls and vamp uniforms for guys; what do you say?))

((xD I couldn't help the epic win))  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:41 pm
|| Swheet biggrin ||

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games