Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

Lazy

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:55 pm
im part of this and i have no idea what to do x.x crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:25 pm
Can't post my video but expect it soon!
"Empire of Gold-In Response to your Post"
Please watch it when it does come out!!  

The Guardsman

xp SethSeth2 xp

2,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:56 pm
Doctor Blovem
Paste the link of your recorded video or sound or you can write your think about gaia here

ITS TIME TO TALK!!!
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATIONS wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

We will make a common topic in Gaiaonline Feedback sub-forum and we will paste videos there.
In video you can show and talk about how you feel about gaia in these days, What you dont like about gaia, why gaia is boring now... etc

Record A video or only Voice Sound to uploaded in Youtube
Everyone made Video or recorded sound will get10k or 50k or 100k :)
But you must say your username and The name of our Guild"The Empire of Gaia" in the first of show.
And you will get one of these rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or item worth 200k

Most of gaians says that gaia turned to the worst in 2010..

Some says:
Quote:
You have to keep playing over and over to get gold and get items you want. Gaia Online takes litteraly no precautions against excessive play

Quote:
Gaia Online keeps announcing new features, but look how many are really introduced.

Quote:
Perhaps the worst problem about Gaia Online is how bad they suck. It’s just a god-damn forum, and the point of the game is totally stupid. There are no levels, no monsters, no challenges

Quote:
According to GaiaOnline, accepting their ToS (Terms of Service) in effect means you give them the right to ban you anytime for any or no reason at their sole discretion, and you might not do anything about it

I love Gaia i mean who doesint? but any way yeah i do think they need to update the site. and i hope they do. lets hope every one else does  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:43 pm
heart Hellz ya I love gaia! It's the best thing since rainbow sox! heart But seriously, gaia is awesome! It's the first thing I go on when I log on to my laptop! heart  

Soul of a Butterfly

Thirteenth Conquest

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

YukiSenju

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:33 pm
I think that gaia does need to improve more on forums and stuff or just like a live chat instead of going into games and stuff and chatting away.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:06 pm
gaias not great but its better than some ive been on where they just hit in you all the time then kick you off cuz you didnt respond  

dark angel 2388

Oceanic Princess Bloo

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:58 pm
I love Gaia very much, and I hope Gaia gets better and better, this Guild too. Well... I can't make a video since I don't have YouTube, but that's what I can say. I just post it the way I hope, and... here it is...  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:17 am
me two

i wan 1.000.000  

x poLa-b3ar x

x poLa-b3ar x

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:22 am
i like to play gaiaonline
it is fun  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:43 am
GaiaOnline is enjoyable every day and time! The game is for 13+ people! :3
GaiaOnline has awesome updates and they're updating it more and more each day!
There can be some bad updates but Gaians still have to respect it! Bad updates can be better to some other Gaians.
Everyone is lucky enough they have tektek.org! xD

The end  

maandaliciouss

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Holy Naruto Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:41 pm
Its as easy as this... I LOVE GAIA! YAY FOR GAIA AND YAY FOR THE GUILD!  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:16 am
The Items are sooo much more expensive now....when i started you could get skinny jeans for 800 gold now they are basicly 100k its soo bad and its soo hard to get gold....i got given most of mine and you also have to buy the cras now when i started i used to change cars daily coz they were free ...this game is soooo bad but soooooo addicting....soz i didnt make a video x  

twearly_66

1,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:00 pm
I do not have the ability to upload a video, so I shall type mine. My problems with Gaia are as follows:

-No easier way to make money? I mean it took me nearly two years to gain this much money! And I get tired of explaining to the newbies that it takes a long time to accumulate this much money. Not to mention dealing with the begging because of it. It is a root problem which leads to many others, and could be solved somehow...

-Also, for those faithful players of zOMG, why is there no new story? You'd think they would continually add parts of the current story into the massive game. It is a good way of obtaining gold, but must it be the same for all of eternity?!

-The Cluttered Forums drive me nuts... Instead of having to browse relentlessly or having a friend send me the link, why not have a more available "Search by user" bar in the forums. It would cut down on the guesswork.

-And as for the landing pages for the Games, forums, worlds and home could all be changed. Something needs to change every now and then other than the Ads that we must endure to move through Gaia!

These are my frustrations, and I hope some will take these statements into consideration. I love Gaia, but it could stand to be improved... But I'd like to end on a good note

I LOVE GAIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:40 pm
I think the worst thing about gaia so far is the new my gaia! I mean it sucks! I want it back and I think they should have more event's also!!  

Jasper The British Boy

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items