Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Door to the Realms
It's Chattering Time ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:13 am
doesn't typhier know how to make one?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:53 pm
sooo....i guess the ones one Tyhier's Profile are going to get deleted? x_x because...i noticed no ones not even taking the effort to "update" their bio's for their character(s) o_o;;  

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:20 pm
well, I noticed most of those people make a profile and don't post at all in the guild. Also, I'm sure they're pissed off that typhier put them on his list of anhilation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:49 pm
Lone wolf4530
doesn't typhier know how to make one?

Tyhier, not typhier and that's usually done via slide show pictures, cause an AMV wouldn't allow voice over unless it was worked on for a long time and people were given scripts so that it was good and long enough for a working piece.

As for the people on the list, pfft, they can stay mad, you get mad cause your not allowed to God-Mod or asked to type something up like you have common sense then you shouldn't RP, simple as that. No excuse: 1. Because there are classes on Gaia for that. 2. Because people who've been on Gaia for a long period of time should have that already as a second nature to them. 3. We all have some form of education and should know that their is a difference between txt talk and talking like your speaking to a normal person.

It may come off as harsh, but I could just as easily not give time to work on it and just burn the profiles on the spot.  

tyhier_uchiha

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:06 pm
Lone wolf4530
well, I noticed most of those people make a profile and don't post at all in the guild. Also, I'm sure they're pissed off that typhier put them on his list of anhilation.

actualy i notivced that they never posted as well ... seems like a wast of space that they asked to join and didnt even make a profile in the record book or even put a single rp post, i bet most of them dont even bother trying to do anything  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:16 pm
yeah....that is harsh, Tyhier...yet, so true. Its common sense to know "how" to roleplay. We expect other to join and be active with us, not just join and do nothing just because you've gotten accepted.

Me as forth person noticed them not posting aswell. I think its time to *cough*Delete*cough* some people. >_>; its abit urking to see alot of people in this good RP guild...and only 35% of the people is active in their part.. -_-;; very disappointing.. T.T  

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:37 pm
I can't be active, for personal reasons. I have to wait till the clean up and then clean out which profiles I do and don't want so I'm not jumbling a whole lot more then I can handle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:42 pm
understood. ^-^ Take your time. At least you make an effort though. You post time to time about this "profile" bang. Its a big concern for most of us. So yay! O oO  

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:47 pm
hope you get to feeling better, Tyhier  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:52 pm
The Doctor Paradox
hope you get to feeling better, Tyhier
Dude, I'm fine, I just now got a lot of stuff under my belt. Yeah, I had a big problem with some stuff between me and a person I had history with, but I'm over it, its cool. Now I'm just away, because I got to much things on Gaia to do and its hard to tell who's active and not along with their profile mistakes. Which would be awesome if I could get help, which is why I aksed Noctis, though I think he didn't want to. *shrugs* Eventually I'll just end up banning anyone who hasn't posted since......Sept 1st 2010. After that's out of the way, I'll axe those who have posted since then, but are either no longer active or haven't redone their profiles.  

tyhier_uchiha

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:02 pm
nicely planned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:15 am
sorry i havent been responding for a while .. thimgs came up and plus not much for the villian to do during this story line  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:17 pm
same. i havent been on for awhile due to the internet. And now ima also getting less time atm. but ill squeeze in some time to RP ^_\  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:56 pm
tyhier_uchiha
Dude, I'm fine, I just now got a lot of stuff under my belt. Yeah, I had a big problem with some stuff between me and a person I had history with, but I'm over it, its cool. Now I'm just away, because I got to much things on Gaia to do and its hard to tell who's active and not along with their profile mistakes. Which would be awesome if I could get help, which is why I aksed Noctis, though I think he didn't want to. *shrugs* Eventually I'll just end up banning anyone who hasn't posted since......Sept 1st 2010. After that's out of the way, I'll axe those who have posted since then, but are either no longer active or haven't redone their profiles.

i guess i should have explained that i ment emotionaly, but i supose once you axed everyone who hasnt posted sence Sep 1 ... your going to be down to a small handful of trees ... metephorically speaking  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games