Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:17 pm
Meeko stopped ant turned his head slightly. "Yes. Used to. Don't you remeber anything from your past life? " he was getting anoyed when it hit them. "Whats your name? Is it Clover?" it dawned on him. Tese people weren't the same people they were 20 years ago were they? The night when his villige was slottered flashed through his mind. He felt the cold wind blow slightly on his cheek. he pulled away and started walking again in the direction he was going. He jumped into the tree with surprising ease. "Ask Lucrease about your past luives if you want to know." He climed further up and dissappered.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:20 pm
Riley followed right behind him. "What the hell are you talking about? Sorry babe, I don't do the past life crap. Live once, die, leave all the morons on earth behind."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 pm
Suki put her hands behind her head, rope still trailing behind her.

"You must have a very dull life then. Dont you believe in anything besides kicking a** and talking smack? Do you have a hobbie or religion?"

She tilted her head and looked at Meeko as he climbed the tree.

"What are you? Some kind of monkey?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:02 am
There could have been an utterly over-sized list composed of the things that Yuki hated most, but none of them even touched what it was like being with Shadow. To be perfectly honest, she was blissfully ignorant at first.
Her head throbbed, a dull ache that mirrored her groggy confusion. Yuki pulled herself into a sitting position, only to realize that she was on a bed. After a full minute of blinking and rubbing her head, she actually focused on her surroundings. The bed was decorated with deep reds and blacks on the silken comforter, drapes hanging dramatically over the walls (which she was fairly sure held no windows). The room was lavish in decor, but depressing in style.
Yuki yawned, stretching her arms over it head. It occured to her just then that she wasn't wearing her normal clothes. In fact, she was actually wearing only a T-shirt. She clutched the blankets close in horror, eyes widening when she spotted an outfit neatly draped over a chair. There was a note pinned on top, the handwriting curved in elegant loops.
Yuki jumped out of the bed, snatching the outift off of the chair.

'Dress quickly, clock is ticking. You are expected on the second floor, thirteenth door.'

((Did anyone miss me? Oh me, lookie here. I'm gone for too long and you all get no where -.- *sigh* That'll teach my dumb butt to get grounded. I iz back.))  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:51 am
"My religion and/or hobbies aren't going to help Yuki." she said, wishing they would just get there already. Riley didn't play well ith others, and times like this, when Yuki wasn't around, are when that quality shone.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:07 am
Suki shrugged, "You never know, they might."

She sighed and kept walking with her hands behind her head, obviously bored.

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:40 am
The hallways were silent, eerily so. Yuki had never been so creeped-out in her life. She found the door (after wandering aimlessly for a while), and knocked quietly. Much to her surprise, it opened with a loud 'bang'. A maid stood in the entryway, her face in a grim expression.

"The Lord is waiting for you, miss. And I do advice you: Do NOT be late again. Master Shadow doesn't like tardyness."

Yuki nodded, her eyes wide with curiosity more than fear. If anything, the idea of seeing an evil guy's lair sounded exciting. To her disappointment, though, there were no evil traps or scientist lab coats.

"Welcome, Yuki. It took you long enough." His voice was like velvet, smooth and inviting.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:42 pm
Every part of him was sparking with energy. The urge - the craving - to move was itching in his limbs. Skye dashed forward into the trees, ignoring the people behind him.

Yuki.

He needed to get to her. Just that fact alone sped him on, and as his feet moved along the ground, he could feel his body shifting. Changing. In a matter of seconds, his black scarf that had covered his face earlier was in matching contrast to midnight fur underneath. Raven black paws moved silently on the forest floor as he ran.

Toward her scent. Toward Yuki.

Shadowolff

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:12 pm
Suki watched as Skye sped off in the direction we were headed and raised an eyebrow as he shifted.

"Wow... We can shift shape too?" She shrugged and ran after Skye as fast as she could. "We better hurry before we lose him too!" She called after everyone.

God Yuki has that guy wrapped around her little finger... Its almost like he is in love with her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:08 pm
Riley gave up trying to learn anything from Meeko. This was going much too slow. She raised her arms, and winds began to whirl around her. She slowly rose above the dense forest and looked around until she spotted what must be Shadow's hideout. Skye was nearly there, for which Riley was grateful. She reached out toward the castle, causing the winds to carry her towards it, and she nearly forgot Suki in her sadistic glee. She quickly pointed at the girl, causing her to be carried much the same way. The trees they passed over were whipped into a frenzy, and as they approached, a large branch crashed through one of the windows. Riley stepped neatly through, avoiding the broken glass, her large cloak billowing. She looked around to find they were in a long hallway, and wondered where Yuki could be, if she was even on this floor.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:46 pm
Suki gasped with surprise as she was lifted off of the ground and into the air. She looked at Riley questionably and then back in front of herself as they reached the castle. Once her feet were back on the ground her stomach flipped and she groaned as she held her stomach.

"Oh God, I don't feel so good. I think I have air sickness..." She leaned against the closest wall and laid her head back against it. Suki's fox ears twitched as she heard a distant noise.

What the--.

She pushed off of the wall and started walking towards the noise.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:43 pm
The hallway was pretty much empty. Skye swallowed and reached for the hilt of Ashur. If he was to be stuck in a creepy castle, then he was going to at least carry a sword.

He followed Suki in silence. The urge to kill was pricking his skin, and in only moments he was sure someone was going to be sorry if they ran into him. Yuki was his charge, and taking his eyes off of her had been his problem.

She's so damn childish. Its like I have to babysit her.

(sorry for being gone so long guys. Damn ******** idiots at the library dont know how to fix the ******** internet. stare )  

Shadowolff

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:09 am
Riley grabbed Suki's shoulder. "You can't just run off wherever and whenever you want to. If you hadn't noticed, we're on the top floor of a gigantic castle fortress thingy, with no idea what guards or traps we could encounter. The time to be stupid was before we crashed through the window." she said, tugging her through an open door, just before someone passed through the hall. Riley wondered if Skye had made it in yet. Even if he had, that couldn't have been him, as they were, as said previously, on the top floor. With that in mind she pulled out her pistol and shot the guard dead center in the back of the head. Blood sprayed violently across a brightly colored tapestry hanging on the wall. Riley smiled, grabbed Suki, and ran the other way. That shot had probably been heard several floors down, and it would make the perfect distraction for anyone in the castle.

((Upset much?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:32 pm
The silence was unnerving, and though the girl stared back at him in shocked silence, Shadow couldn't help but find pleasure in her fear. He sat silently on one of the edge of a table, watching thoughtfully.

"Take a seat, dear."

He waited with a reserved though polite smile. Yuki sat quietly on a cushion, her ears pricking in different directioins at the slightest sounds.

"You don't have any idea as to why you are here, do you?" He mused.

She shook her head, "Should I?"

"I certainly do not think so, though I wouldn't put it past you. You seem to have a knack for slipping through my expectations."

Yuki raised an eyebrow, though she stayed silent. Before Shadow could continue, the sound of gunfire pierced through the air. He let out a curse, dissolving into the air and reforming next to her. His hands curled around her, lifting her up as though she weighed nothing.

"Your friends have a habit of bad-timing. Shall we pay them a swift visit?"

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:11 am
Suki glared at Riley as she ran beside her.

"What in the hell was that?! Don't you know the meaning of "Silence is Golden"?! We could have snuck up on them without them and got Yuki out without them even hearing us! Next time use a silencer. They tend to not make much noise."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff