Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:16 pm
Amy looked completely confused. "Why would Dame be surprised and angry? About what? And another guardian animal to help? Velcore... I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm sorry."

She sighed and then leaned her head back. "But we do need to talk about what I've learned about Karrie. I know now that he's not fully human, Velcore. And I know that you know that but you won't tell him. Velcore, you have to tell him. It's not fair to keep something like this from him. It's not like you having the ability to talk. This is about him, who he is."

She made sure to keep her voice very soft so that Karrie wouldn't hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:24 pm
That I can talk, I watched her and Karrie a lot. She thought I was just a dumb animal.

*sighs* I cannot tell him because I do not remember all I am supposed to tell him. I cannot leave Karrie to go ask. I have been looking for another guardian animal to go find out for me, but I have only found two babies.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:28 pm
Chef_Karrie
That I can talk, I watched her and Karrie a lot. She thought I was just a dumb animal.

(( eek ... sweatdrop Uh yeah...about that...is...uh...it considered animal abuse if you subject said animal to uh...rampant and numerous sexual acts? sweatdrop stressed

Also, I didn't think you were a dumb animal! sweatdrop gonk Just...uh...not sentient!

eek Velcore is so a voyeur! rofl wink ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:34 pm
(( rofl Doesn't that work well with Dame being an exhibitionist, though?))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:41 pm
Amy slowly moved her hand from Karrie's back and reached over to rub Velcore's head. "I don't think Dame thought you were a dumb animal, Velcore. Anyone who has met you thinks you're extremely intelligent."

"And I'm sorry, Velcore, that I thought you were keeping all of this from Karrie on purpose. I should have known better. If it makes you feel better, I thought that you were doing all of this because you thought it would be best for Karrie. I have always known that you always have Karrie's best interests at heart."

She began to scratch his chest and below his chin. "So you're a guardian animal? Does that mean you are supposed to guard your owner? How did you become a guardian? Were you born that way? I'm guessing you are since you said you found two baby guardians. Who are these two babies? Oh man... I have so many questions."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:55 pm
*shakes his head* I have been trying to find another guardian animal for years. I do not want to confuse him more by not telling him everything.

Yes, I am a guardian animal. I watch over him and protect him when he needs it. I was born this way, as all others are. The two babies I found are Gwee and Thistle. I wanted them to stay close so I could watch over them.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:01 pm
Amy gasped and was about to jerk up in the chair when she felt the restriction of Karrie's body against hers. That's right, he was sleeping. She couldn't wake him up, no matter how shocked she was!

"Thistle... Thistle is a guardian, too?! What does this mean?! Where does she come from, what will she have to do when she gets older? Will she be like you? I want her to be able to just enjoy being herself and have fun..."

She sighed and began to rub Velcore's head again. "I'm sorry Velcore. I forgot for a moment that you said you don't remember much. But where did you go to find Thistle? I have always wondered that, and apparently where she's from affects a lot more than what I thought."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:24 pm
Yes, Thistle is a guardian. I found her in the woods nearby. If I had not brought her to you, she may have attatched herself to Karrie instead. I could not let that happen. He is my responsibility.

She is a baby now, so she cannot do much yet.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:30 pm
"What was she doing in the woods? I mean, surely you all didn't come from Earth, or at least not this dimension. It's not like unicorn/pegasus creatures and dragon guardians are ever found here on Earth."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:39 pm
confused I do not know where we came from. I know that I was born and grew up with Karrie, where his mother and her family live. Guardians are attracted to those who are not completely human. Those are the ones that we protect.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:44 pm
Amy looked at Velcore, wondering something. "Does that work with people who aren't the same species as Karrie, whatever he is? Like, is Thistle my guardian because I'm half witch?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:52 pm
*nods* Yes, it does. If you were not a witch, Thistle would have stayed with you, but she would wander away more and more as she got older.

*looks at her for a moment, then asks a question of his own* Amy, do you know how long a witch normally lives? I have not met any before you.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:00 pm
Amy smiled softly, relieved that Thistle would stay with her a long time.

"Witches live a very long time. In fact, I don't know how they die. My mother is still alive, as far as I know, and she's been alive for centuries. That's how I have all this money to build this place and have my own house. My mom felt guilty about abandoning me, I guess, so she gave me the house she lived in before she married my dad and almost all the money she's made in her life, which is a lot."

She didn't want to explain how much since that would seem like bragging, but imagine how much a millionaire would make if they could live for centuries.

{{I know I explained all this before in different threads in the past, but I thought I'd explain it here on this one, too.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:08 pm
*blinks a few times* Centuries? That is interesting. I wonder... *wanders back to the pet area, thinking deeply*

*wakes up* Hmmm? Oh, I fell asleep. *sits up* Sorry about that, Amy.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:10 pm
Amy looked after Velcore in confusion as he walked away. "Hey, you wonder what? Velcore? Velcore?"

Amy tilted her head down and looked at Karrie as he woke up. She was so relieved that he just now was. She smiled up at him as he sat up and shook her head slightly.

"It's okay, Karrie. I didn't mind at all. I'm glad you got some sleep."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games