Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:02 pm
"Oh, I think I'll grow on you," Drekovec sneered, as he moved to dodge again. He smiled ironically when he realized that the Hollow had figured out his movements. He felt an instant searing sensation across the back of his bare hand as the Hollow's blood did its work. He grunted briefly as he lopped the hand off before the contamination could spread. He showed the bleeding stump to Kaizeloye.
"See this? Progress! By the way, you're time's up," he called as the hand painfully regenerated. Once his bits and pieces were all in their correct places, he sealed his zanpakuto once again, retaking his nearly-human form. "That was good...very good! I'm pleasantly surprised. Now, then...how do you feel about a field test?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:36 pm
"Egh, Dreko-tumor." Kaizeloye rubbed his shoulder ruefully and got out of his hunched position he'd taken. He frowned as it smarted but it would heal soon. "I don't know about a field test, I'm a little hungry now." He remarked, his muscles relaxing just a bit so that he was more comfortable, though his lungs (?) burned insistently from the exertion of running around.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:52 pm
"Come, then! We feed on the souls of our enemies tonight!" he shouted as he opened a Garganta. He began to step through, peering across the precipice to see the Jedi boy just under the exit point. He smiled grimly. A Captain was with him. They might take them out if they worked quickly...and then there would be two less Soul Reapers in his way. He looked to see if his apprentice would follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:44 pm
Zero sat up in his bed, eying the door, wanting to leave despite the protests of the doctors. He sighed, looking to one of them. "You know I am well enough to leave of my own accord."

"But sir, you arm has not healed, and neither have the other fractures you have."

"But they do not pain me, and I have business to take care of." With that he grabbed his zanpakuto and left, heading for Kousuke's office, taking care to step lightly.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:52 pm
"Do you feel that?" Daisuke called to the retreating form of Kousuke, just as Drekovec dropped down to land in between them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:06 pm
Zero felt the spiritual pressure of a Hollow enter the Sereitei, a big one. 'I'm in no shape to fight alone, hopefully the others are nearby..' He ran towards the pressure, bringing out his zanpakuto, and arrived just in time to see what looked like a human, only with Hollow features.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:19 pm
"Ah! Good to see you're feeling better, Captain!" Daisuke said to Zero as he saw him. "Vivisect, Yamato! Pay attention, gentlemen...you're about to find out the difference between the Jedi and the rest of Soul Society! You're about to witness my true saber style and form, now that I don't have to hide from you." Daisuke motioned for Captain Manaki to help him with the Arrancar, and left Captain Suzuki to deal with the Vasto Lorde that had accompanied him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 pm
"Wish I could say I was in top shape, but unfortunately I'm not. I can however, distract the Hollows a bit." Zero pointed his zanpakuto forward, the blade beginning to glow. "This is something I haven't used in a long time, but I see now as a fitting time to use it. You see, I meditate alot, and I found a way to control the weaker Hollows to do what I tell them, so it will buy us some time at least." Roaring could be heard, and smaller Hollows began appearing around him. With a flick of his zanpakuto, the smaller Hollows piled onto the bigger one, sacrificing themselves against their will.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:35 pm
"Good! Keep it up!" he shouted, lashing out with Yamato's whip-like shikai's special ability. Drekovec deflected with his own saber, and used his Sonido to move behind Daisuke. The young Jedi willed Yamato to become rigid once more, like a glowing neon tube, and moved to defend against the incoming attack. Drekovec chuckled and feinted to the side, setting his sights on the injured Zero, instead. He charged and fired a red cero from his fingertips.
"Say...I remember you! How's that face of yours? It's considerably less bony this time!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:39 pm
"I can't say I remember you, but I'm not easily beaten!" Zero said as he flash-stepped out of the way of the cero. 'If that had hit I'd be dead, this guy is no human, just what is he?' "Daisuke, if you can use Bankai now would be the time! Ban..kai!" His zanpakuto vanished, leaving the cloud surrounding him, masking his movement as he moved behind the strange creature, using his one good hand to form a sword to lunge at his opponent's back.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:47 pm
"Don't overdo it, Captain! You might injure yourself further," Daisuke shouted over the music of battle. He used the Force, and was able to track Drekovec despite the could. Unfortunately, the Arrancar possessed the same capability. Drekovec pushed against Zero with his own side of the Force, slowing down the attack. Before the blade could touch him, he vaulted over Zero, slashing down with his glowing zanpakuto. Daisuke used his flash step to come between them and catch the fiery blade.
"Tell me, Hollow...what are you really after?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:55 pm
"Seems I have some to learn about you Daisuke, thanks." Zero used the cloud to obscure himself while he controlled more weaker Hollows to attack the larger one. "So Daisuke, can you use Bankai yet?"  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:06 pm
"....I can," he said, after some hesitation. "But I'm afraid I haven't been using it for long." He leapt up and around the Arrancar, nearly matching him move for move. But Drekovec was still faster. "Don't look away, boy!" he shouted, before a Sonido put him in a more advantageous spot, and he executed a long, vertical cut across Daisuke's torso. Blood did not emit from the wound; it was cauterized. "I'll tell you what I want...the throne of both worlds! You think you two can stop me here!?" Drekovec placed a kick in Daisuke's ribs, sending him sailing away. He turned once again to Zero. He left Kousuke for Kaizeloye to handle, and decided to finish the other Captain, first. "What have you got for me, little Reaper?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:10 pm
"I can't say I have alot, but what I do have is sure to surprise you if you push me too far." Zero was still masked by the cloud, his movements only discernible to other Soul Reapers.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:19 pm
"Push you too far? Like this!?" he shouted at Zero, as he gathered a a concentrated field of the Force, and fired it in an invisible concussive wave at the Captain.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games