Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:32 pm
Quote:
((OOC: Quoted from the Slytherin table. A fight has broken out between two students.))
User ImageNott had tried to choose a seat away from everyone else, but he hadn't realized from last year that everyone was packed together to make room at the front end of the tables for the new first years to take their seats. He took no interest in the Sorting, nor the idle chatter at the table. He sat quiet and resolutely aloof. Simply going through the motions to be done with this required bit of frivolity. The feast had not yet started but Nott had no stomach for food or drink.

He let his eyes roam idly, not really looking, not really seeing. But then his gaze snagged on another's. Levera's. He hardened his gaze to glare at her. The first of many that needed to be straightened out of the changes. Well that was what the beginning of the year was for. She spoke as if this was a simple thing. An uneasy stomach perhaps at the feast after a silent summer. How little she knew.

Nott pushed back in his seat, the silence stretching between her question and his harsh glare. "Something worthwhile, not that I answer to you and your false affections. If you know what is good for you, you'll not presume so much in the future." Standing up to his rather towering height, he looked coldly down at her before turning away. He would go and wait by the entrance to the dormitories for the others. If only he knew the password, he would slip in and go straight to the dormitories now.

Pausing as he turned from the table, he paused and looked back over his shoulder with a cold smirk. "How are you sleeping these days, Levera?"

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image
Levera blanched at his last statement. He couldn't know, there was no flaming way he bloody knew that the head of The Tribunal was in her head, plaguing her dreams at night, forcing her to see visions of pain and eroticism that no twelve year old should ever have to witness.

A million thoughts raced through Levera's mind at once, and to her credit it took her a full minute before her mind just shut down and her anger took over. There was no bloody way she'd put up with ANYONE knowing that she had voices in her head, especially not this little snot nosed brat.

Before Levera realized what she was doing she leaped onto the Slytherin table and launched herself at Nott. She tackled him to the ground and aimed a punch for his head, but he was bigger than her and managed to throw her off and get back to his feet. Levera on to the other hand was better, she crouched low so she could tackle him again at his waist, sending him back into the Slytherin table. She grabbed his hair and slammed his head against the table and daze him, then leaned closed to him, but as she did that he slammed his head into hers.

Levera was convinced that move had dazed him more than her, but she was still seeing stars, she didn't let go of Nott though or allow him up before she tossed a mean right hook at his jaw. She leaned close again and whispered dangerously, “ Only loyalty to you for saving my life keeps me from killing you now. But don't push me, do not speak of things you don't know. And if I find you playing with demons that need to be eradicated...well...I won't hesitate to take you out with them.
She locked gazes with him and glared hard, making sure that he knew that she was referring to the tribunal and his somewhat suspicious actions at the end of last year.

~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady saw a Slytherin girl jump at a boy in her own house. They began to fight. "The Barbarians!" she said "An exhibit of Muggle Dueling in the Great Hall! During the Welcoming Feast no less!" she fumed "Ruin the traditions of these castle I think not! Somebody had better take control of this!" she said looking at the staff table

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

Archades grinned easily in response to the girl named Cœur, the first person who had smiled first at him since he had been dropped off at Hogsmeade.
"It's good to meet you too Miss Heart. So what cla-" The boy was cut off in mid-sentence by a loud clattering from the other side of the hall. He jumped up to his feet in time to see a young girl who looked to be only a little older than he was tackling a boy about the same age to the ground and start pounding on him. He subconsciously took a step to the side, putting himself between Aster and the fight.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:35 am
Rebecca Finch, 1st year, Ravenclaw

Rebecca's ears perked up when she heard the sounds of fighting. "What the devil is going on over there?" She stood next to Archades. Her logical and analytical mind stayed firm despite her displeasure of violence. "Archades, what do you suppose they are fighting about?" Her blue eyes connected with the one's of her new housemate.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:47 am
User Image

"I don't know Miss Rebecca." He watched as one of the teachers intervened, sending the girl who had attacked flying backwards after hitting her with his staff, and shivered slightly at the man's tone.
"I think it would probably be a good idea to sit back down though, he doesn't look too happy right now..." Discretely the boy gestured for the girl standing beside him to sit back down - he wasn't going to move until she was seated once more.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 am
Rebecca Finch, 1st year. Ravenclaw

Rebecca scoffed at Archades calling her Miss. "I'm not a teacher, there is no need to be so formal. I am a first year, the same level as you. I hope the food arrives before more fights break out." Rebecca mused as she sat back down.

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:20 am
User Image

"I don't think any other fights are going to break out right now Rebecca. And please, don't call me Archades - I much prefer Archie." He smiled gently as he sank down onto his spot at the table. Unlike the girls though, he remained facing outwards, his eyes on the fight going on. He was trying to catch what spells the Professor was using right now, and if he could he would try learning them. He frowned and turned around slightly and picked up his goblet of water and rained it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:22 am
Rebecca Finch, 1st year. Ravenclaw

Rebecca nodded, "Alright, Archie. So, tell me where are you from? I'd like to think we could become friends." She smiled, despite the tense atmosphere in the great hall.

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

Xenos was startled when Zamir ran from the hall. Cursing lightly he started to get up and was slightly distracted by the uproar at the other table. A fight had broken out at the Slytherin table and for a moment Xenos was worried about Dante but when a new professor stopped the fight quickly. He'd have to find out what happened later. "If you all will excuse me a moment. I appologize." He said quickly before getting up and hurrying out of the hall after Zamir.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image
Charlotte Victus Claremont
2nd YearRavenclaw
User Image
User Image

A calm, almost an ease came over Charlotte as her mind was filled with nothing, but tea chatter, as her mother would have called it. Aimless conversations that only lead to further drivel of little substance and greater ease. Something in her almost hoped that this kind of chatter would continue for forever, that there would be no more deep conversations or probing questions. That she could simply relax and...enjoy tea chatter all day along. Harmless, emotionless, tea chatter. Its is just a feeble dream, came a dry voice in her head. Tea chatter doesn't solve your little problem and it doesn't simplify anything.

How dismal for logic to actually over rule comfort and safety. Resisting a sigh, she said, "I'm sure that there is plenty of interesting things in Knoc-"

She broke herself off mid-speech, as her noticed that the fourth year beside Xenos seemed a bit distressed. She wasn't sure what was going on, but as Xenos turned his attention to his friend...Zamir concern was clearly there. It vaguely reminded her of an her father's connection in Germany. He had seized up and...just like the bo-Zamir-seemed to have trouble breath. However that was stimulated by the pressures of the discussion...I don't think that is the case here, she thought as she glanced around for some water or maybe a cup to magically pour water into.

However before she could, the boy stood up suddenly and then sprinted out the hall. She was about to say something when a crash, made her turn her head towards the table she had been ignoring. What she saw made her mouth hang open. There were her best friends, fighting on the first night. She stared, eyes wide in confusion. She was about to rush forward to go forward and try to stop what was happening, but luckily a teacher beater her too it.

Or maybe unluckily, she thought slipping down to take her seat again. What could have provoked this...Levera and Nott, they are friends...were friends. I know Levera, she wasn't one to go into a fight over nothing. Nott must have said something. I simply must find out what has been going on with him...and now with Levera. Or should I just leave it for them to handle...

She stared at the two. Nott darkened and...almost more haunting face, Levera mask which she knew hid the very true threat of death. No, neither of them are acting as they should...something is going on and I'm... she paused in that thought. It had been the same train of thought that had lead to Chest Incident. This isn't like that...I'm not letting any evil out on to the world. I'm trying to understand what happened to my friends. My true friends...That is it.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather
&::OOC:: Blah ::&
User ImageUser Image

Mellow Magpie

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:55 pm
The Sorting Hat

User Image

With Sorting [mostly] over, the Welcoming Feast was set to being. Appearing on the table was food of all sorts, chicken, steaks, corn, mashed potatoes... anything. You name it, it's there. The pumpkin juice contains refilled themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:34 pm
Annika Giovanni, First Year Student, Secret Member of the Malavei

User Image
“...Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”
~~

Annika watched the fight unfold, never altering her regal position. It irked her that a member of the Malavei was being treated in such a way, but knew it was not her place to step in. Allegra hissed at the fight and glared at Levera, taking an instant disliking to the girl.

Annika had no opinion on the matter, only concerned with whether or not Nott was ok. She rose silently to her feet and Allegra jumped to her shoulder. Annika turned and swiftly and silently walked out of the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allegra, loyal pet to Annika

User Image  

Feverw0lf

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Artsy
Love Interest: --none--

User Image
User Image

Mood: __hungry...like really hungry __
Thoughts: __Finally! The Welcoming feast! __

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~*~*~*~*

User Image

She never thought there would be that much food. The smell of food nearly caused Cœur's stomach to lurch as she piled some food onto her plate. Pouring some pumpkin juice into the goblet in front of her, she looked at her plate, picking up her eating utensils daintily. She cut off a piece from her steak, gingerly place it into her mouth. Chewing slowly, she saw another Ravenclaw girl stand up and walk out of the Great Hall, and she wondered what happened. Frowning, she realized that the fight was still unfurled, and perhaps the girl left due to its continuation?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx
Åɓigαil Tɾottєɾ - First Yєαr...
❝Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure...❞

Mood: Excited! Status: Single

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xx"Cœur, Cœur... that's a beautiful name," Abigail smiled. She dumped a pile of roast potatoes on her plate and continued."Hope you don't mind if I call you that?" She poured a gratuitous amount of gravy over her dinner and began to tuck in. After a few mouthfuls, she answered Cœur's question.

"My summer was great! Since I'm all muggly, I read up as much as I could. This place, this world! It's all so fascinating! Did you do anything?" she asked in return.

acn period

Beloved Noob

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image

"I was born in a suburb of London. I pretty much grew up reading and avoiding people my age because there was no one I had anything in common with." Archades shrugged slightly as the food appeared in front of them. He spotted flank steak on the table and quickly picked up his plate and loaded it down with several slices of the meat, then picked up a roll and put it on his plate as well. A few potatoes joined the starch heavy meal, as did some trees of broccoli and a bit of lettuce. He took a drink of his water before taking a bite. When he had swallowed he turned his gaze to Rebecca, keeping one ear on the conversation between Coeur and Abigail.
"What about you Rebecca, where are you from?"

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games