Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image
User Image

She listened as Nevin described his pet spider. Giggling at the thought of a big spider drinking tea. "You'll Have to show me him when we are done here! I would love to hold him." Ryn said with excitement. He then mentioned wanting to be the care of magical teachers some day. "Well we might have to become good friends then, because we have the same career in mind, so we might have to share." Ryn said with a laugh. Though she had only just met him, she already though that they would be good friends. With Nevin's tummy growling and Baily staring at the empty table, Ryn was again reminded of how hungry she was.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Good gravey Nevin. I'm a year older then you and I have no clue what I'm going to do when I gratuate." Yuan said with a laugh. So far their newest housemate seemed to be getting along with them Good. It'll be nice to have someone new to hang with. He thought to himself. Out from his robes Grog stuck his head out, looking around. "Grog?" The creature croaked softly. It looked up at his master pawing at him lightly. "Alright mister. Nevin and Cyrus have met him, but girls this is Grog." He said pulling the cat sized frogbat out of his robes.

User Image

"Very amazing." Cyrus said with a smile at Bailey. The girls were nice, which was glad about. Cyrus had a hard time talking to people as it was. "So Ryn? Do you have any siblings here?" He asked softly not wanting to interupt their conversation.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn was about to ask a question when she heard a noise. Looking a Yuan he pulled out cute little creature he introduced as Grog."Eeee Can I hold him?" asked Ryn, she really did love animals.

She heard Cyrus ask if she had any siblings here at Hogwarts. "No I do have two older brothers but they went to school in Ireland. My cousin is here though. She is still waiting to be sorted. I really hope she come's here. I would hate to get separated. You all would love her, she is super nice." Ryn said as she glanced back at the other first years waiting to be sorted. She was already missing Kaera. "She is the one with purple hair, kind of hard to miss." She added with a laugh. Grog made another noise and got back her attention.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

"yeah of course Baily"
he said with a laugh. When he heard Grog he laughed again."Hey Grog, Yuan been good to ya?" he laughed as he reached over and scratched underneath his beak. The little frogbat was adorable and he wanted to learn as much as possible about the little guy. "I got you something" he said pulling out a strip of meat wrapped up. Unwrapping it he placed it in front of him.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Grog croaked again, scrammbling out of Yuan's hands to get the meat. Eagerly eating it in two bites, making a slightly purring sound. "Yes you may hold him. Be careful though his claws are getting long and I haven't trimmed them yet." He said laughing lightly at his pet's reaction.

User Image

Cyrus looked towards the first years, finding the purple haired girl with ease. "Wow, her hair's awesome." He said looking back at Ryn. "How'd she do that? I totally want to dye my hair now?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image
User Image

"Okay I will be careful." Ryn said as she held out her hands. "Hi Grog, I'm Ryn, Can we be friends?" she asked and gently picked him up.

After looking at Kaera, Cyrus asked how she dyed her hair. "She had my brothers do it actually, she asked her mom and she refused so snuck out and came over to my house and asked them to do it. I will owl them for the spell if you like."

Grog moved, tickling Ryn causing her to giggle.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image Bailey looked up at Yuan, jumping as he let a rather large creature out of his robes. After she realized what it was, and her heart finally slowed its beating, it quickly began to melt. That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen! Hello, Grog. How are you?" Bailey rubbed the top of his head, her motherly instincts washing over her. "He sure is big. Where'd you get him, Yuan?" All this talk about magical creatures was making her miss her own. Poor Duke was probably still stuck in the cold owlery, waiting patiently for Bailey's fudge to be delivered. It seemed as if every other thought in her head led her back to the same subject. Food.

Bailey struggled to take her impatient mind off of the feast. It struck her suddenly that Qudditch Try-Outs for their house were to be held tomorrow, and a strong sensation of stress seemed to clog the atmosphere. "Oh my! I nearly forgot! I'm not sure if any of you are interested, or even eligible, but take a look at this flyer I made up. I'm holding Quidditch Try-Outs for Hufflepuff over the next week. Please do come, even if it's just to watch. The more, the merrier!" Bailey seemed to be overcome with smiles as she whipped the piece of parchment out of her robes and unrolled it on the table.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:32 pm
QUIDDITCH TRY-OUTS
HUFFLEPUFF

Quidditch Try-Outs for the Hufflepuff team will be held by the Team Captain on
the Quidditch Pitch from Feb. 5-10. Please read the following requirements.

- Must be a Second Year student or higher
- Must posses a Flying Certificate (Awarded
in the First Year Flying Class)
- Must be an active student
- Must refer here to make sure you know
how to play Quidditch, and to ensure you are up to
date with the current rules and regulations
- Must be available on Thursdays, as this is the day
Hufflefpuffs are scheduled to have the field

All students trying out for the team will be asked to showcase their best flying techniques
[[as well as their ability to roleplay]]. Brooms and equipment will be provided. First years and
students with no intentions of trying out are encouraged to attend for support.

User Image  

Porcelaine Ivory

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
Nicole walked to an empty seat at the Hufflepuff table. She felt a little uncomfortible and what wondering if her brother would be in the same house. She had a feeling that it wouldn't happen that had always been her luck so the red head didn't get her hopes up too high
. "hello," she said politely to her new housemates. She wasn't sure if anyone was even paying attention to her. She let out an excited squeak when she heard that her brother was also a hufflepuff.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kevin walked to the hufflepuff table. He still hadn't said a word since getting off of the train. He slipped into the table right beside Nicole who was extremely happy. He on the other hand wasn't so happy that she had decided to sit so far among the crowd.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image
User Image

While petting Grog, two more first year's joined the table. By the way they acted Ryn thought they might be siblings. "Hello, I'm Ryn. Looks like we are the start of the first years in our house. Are you excited?" She asked to both the boy and the girl.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image Looking up from the flyer she had set on the table, Bailey watched as two first years were sorted into their house. They took a seat near their group, and after Ryn had finished greeting them, she quickly added, "Yeah, this is only the beginning. Is this the house you were expecting to be sorted into? I'm Bailey, by the way. Third year." She smiled at the two red heads, marveling at their delicate hair.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:11 am
John "Hans" Mason
Second Year, Hufflepuff
User Image

John, who had been sitting nex to Bailey, pointed at her and twirled his finger around the side of his head. He was being silent about it, Bailey might hit him or something if she found out. He was hoping to make the new first years think that Bailey was crazy, what he didn't realize was that they might not get it think he was crazy.  

Gideon Commando

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:11 am
User Image
Nicole smiled. She was just happy that everyone was nice in the house.
. "it's nice to meet you guys. I'm nicole and this is my twin brother Kevin,"she said energentically. she was very excited about the start of the school year as well as the fact that she and kevin hadn't been separated."i am extremely excited. I was sure I would be here but kevin however I thought that he wouldn't." the girl was unusually energentic at the moment. The red head noticed that her brother had his nose in a book once again so she jabbed her elbow into his side.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kevin didn't answer. In fact he hadn't even heard the most of the conversation since he had been reading. The only thing that had brought him back to this world was an elbow, more specifically his sister's, in his side.
"what? oh yeah i'm excited about the year I guess. i don't know what house I was expecting." he said only being partially certain that he had bothered to answer the correct question. He set his book down and looked over the food it all smelled good to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:35 am
User Image "Twins? Well that's cool. I'm glad you're excited." Bailey addressed the two, but was more directly speaking to the girl, as her brother seemed distant in the conversation. Bailey's gaze drifted to a vase in the center of the table in which she could see John's reflection mocking her in the shining glass. She threw him an elbow to the ribs, turning only slightly to say, "I saw that, you jerk." She tried to stare him down, but couldn't resist breaking into laughter. "I think you are the crazy one here, John." She giggled lightly, turning all the way in her seat to face him, now. "So am I gonna see you at Quidditch Try-Outs tomorrow?" Bailey asked, tapping the flyer she had placed on the table. "Or did you fail your flying class, last year?" She added with another laugh, silently hoping that wasn't the case.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Gideon Commando

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:45 am
John "Hans" Mason
Second Year, Hufflepuff
User Image

"Oooofff" was all John could get out for a moment as he felt Bailey's elbow hit him in the side. "Yeah I'm the crazy one, at least I'm not going around hitting people in the ribs." John said, even though he was pretty sure it'd get him another hit to the ribs. The grin never left his face however, especially as she mentioned the try outs. Not being able to resist it, John quickly stood up to declare that "I will definately be at the Hufflepuff try-outs without a doubt!" It was then that he was in a room of a couple hundred students and teachers, he quickly and quietly sat down. "So yeah I'll be there." He said to Bailey with a smile, before he turned to the First Years. "Hello name's John Mason, you can call me Hans, but beware I might call you Grandpa or Grandma. They're from Germany and Hanz is just John in German." He said making sure to look each one over, he'd have class with even the first years this year since he did bad on some of his classes the year before.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games