Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:57 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jongsoo tried his best to follow the rest of the crowd. Though normally, remembering stuff can be his forte, but the school is just too massive. They had passed places that looked the same, and he wondered if he can survive a day wandering without any help. And the staircases! They move!. At first he thought that it won't be a bother, hearing it from his brothers. But seeing it up close is an entirely different matter. Holy Merlin.

They finally reached the top, only to be greeted by a riddle. And he thought this house had it easy. But that riddle... So familiar. It took him a couple of moment before it processed to him what the answer was. At least, what he thought it was. "S-stars," he spoke up, looking at Shayna.

❂ ❂ ċ:: Fwee of interaction! Though I might not be able to reply quickly. ;3; PS: OH GHAD CAN I SKIP THE OTHER PLACES? I HAZ NO TIME ;3;

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:21 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

When Lexine made it to the top, she turned around and looked back at her First years. It didn't seem that she'd lost any of them on their way up the staircases, which was certainly a good thing. Then, she started up the spiral staircase up to the common room. As they made it up the steps, Lexine made sure to call back and tell them, "Each house has a different way in which they enter their common rooms. Ravenclaws have to answer a riddle asked by the eagle knocker on the door. If you can't answer the riddle, well..." Lexine paused, shrugging slightly. "Well, sadly, you're going to have to wait until someone else who can answer it comes by, I suppose." When they made it to the large doors, Lexine reached out and touched the knocker and the eagle started to speak. "A natural state, I'm sought by all. Go without me, and you shall fall. You do me when you spend, and use me when you eat to no end." The eagle said in a clear voice. Lexine looked back at her First years and smiled. Of course she knew it, it was a relatively easy riddle this time around. However, she made sure to tilt her head slightly and ask "Anyone know what the answer is?"

uniform x ooc :: First years: Your next post should be in the Ravenclaw Common Room, please move your student there after the question is answered correctly by one or more students.

The Forgotten Weasley

Graydon Ironshield

Yukina101

Maiya Kajuji

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

After the filling supper, Selina followed the pretty dark-haired Ravenclaw Prefect, along with whomever of the First Years chose to follow her. Wisely, as she made her way up through the castle, she made a point of memorizing the way up from the Great Hall, noting the paintings as they went along. Having spent time at her grandmother's cottage and the Grey Priory, she was accustomed to seeing animated paintings and ghosts floating through the halls. Finally they were delivered to a door, where there was a knocker in the form of an eagle. The knocker then gave them a riddle to answer.

Selina replied, "A state of rest, perhaps? No, how about guts or courage?"

Arkendrai

(OCC: Open for Interaction)

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image
♘♙♘ Emrynn Bennett ♘♙♘
1ѕт уєαя яανєи¢ℓαw
ρυяєвℓσσ∂

Me, who am I?
A far-from-perfect guy
A bum who wants to do what's right
But often does what's wrong
A kid who's voice is way off key
But loves to sing a song

Emrynn followed the group, he was full, happy, relaxed, and ready for what ever awaited him in this castle, most especially the common room. After all he would be living here for seven years, goodness was he excited. Hopefully now he would actually gain the nerve to talk to the others in his house, or he really hoped. As they approached the common room he caught sight of the knocker as it began to speak over the riddle that challenged them. He thought it over for a moment, "Well it could be water," He said thinking out loud though that didn't exactly make sense, a fork? No, not even...a thought came to him suddenly, "Balance?" He asked, hoping he was right. It was a guess anyway.

A guy who dreams like a lion
But wakes up like a lamb
Me, who am I?
But the guy, I am
That's who'm I!

Outfit
{ OoC}

Quote:

Quote:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:24 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli led the first years through the halls, finally arriving at the familiar entrance to the common room. He looked back at the first years, waiting for them to catch up before he led them up the spiral staircase. At the top was a knocker, which decided to speak. "If it's information you seek, come and see me. If it's pairs of letters you need, I have consecutively three."

Eli turned to the first years at that point.
                                                  "Most of the common rooms have a password. Ours isn't a password. Instead, it's a riddle. You have to answer the riddle correctly before you can enter it. Who can guess the answer to this riddle?" He looked from one student to another, seeing if anyone could get a guess.

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: Fifth Floor Corridor
                                                  Thinking: Hope this doesn't take all night...
                                                  OOC: I'm going to wait for someone to answer before posting entrance to the common room. smile

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Jade Galaksylph

Sophia Lin Knols

mc2

AddyAbnormal

Arkendrai

Sir Spazalots

Elemental Rhythm

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:32 pm
        User ImageUser Image

Sybil walked up behind the Prefect Elijah and the rest of the first year students. She somehow ended up somewhere in the middle when they made it to the Ravenclaw door. When the knocker on the door spoke to them, Sybil blinked a few times, surprised. "If it's information you seek, come and see me. If it's pairs of letters you need, I have consecutively three." Sybil looked up at Eli for a moment. So, the Ravenclaw common room had a riddle for you when you wanted to come in... "It's a bookkeeper..." Sybil said. She looked up at Eli, then to the door.

User Image
        Diamond Wales

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Fifth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

Dylan lead the Ravens up the stairs until they made it to the fifth floor corridor, occasionally answering questions from a first year. "And this is where we part ways with the Lions." Walking far enough down the corridor, the entrance to the common room stood in front of him. "Well, here we are. One thing to remember about our common room, though, is that ours does not have a password, like the other houses. Instead, to get in you must solve a riddle. A bit inconvenient if you ask me, but that's what Ravenclaw is for."

"If it's information you seek, come and see me. If it's pairs of letters you need, I have consecutively three." The portrait spoke, giving its riddle. It took Dylan a moment to think of the answer, but he came up with it. "A book-keeper." With that, the door swung open.

Diamond Wales
Rhys Lowery
TheRealKiru
Tamaki Cunningham
HP Slothcraft
Tiberia Porter
Writerly Ink
Corinna Williams
SharkieBait
Lucianne Feldmont
Porcelaine Ivory
Liam Cade
mc2
Mordred Sefton

OOC: (Next post will be at Ravenclaw Common Room, please wait for Dylan before posting there.)

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:44 pm
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image
                                        Location: Grand Staircase → Fifth Floor Corridor

Walking down the hall Dakota walked till he got to a spiral staircase. Waiting for all the first years to gather he went on. "Now our common room is at the top of this spiral staircase." He explained before he climbed the staircase to a door. This all too familiar door had nothing but a bronze knocker in the shape of an eagle. It was then the knocker began to speak. "If it's information you seek, come and see me. If its pairs of letters you need, I have consecutively three."

Turning to the first years Dakota smiled. "As you can see unlike most of the other common rooms which use passwords, our common room uses a riddle. In order to get into the common room you have to answer the riddle correctly. However answer it incorrectly and you're stuck outside until someone else comes along to answer it." He explained. "So who can guess what the answer to this riddle is?" He asked curiously. Worst case scenario they didn't know the answer and he'd have too. Though, he hoped that being in Ravenclaw they wouldn't have a problem.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... First Years

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: I'll be waiting for someone to answer before moving us to the common room

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

The Forgotten Weasley
                                        Diantha Warlow
                                        Cara MiaKitty
                                        Colin Beckett
                                        Maiya Kajuji
                                        Colin Doyle
                                        The Shiny Furret
                                        Kiley Umber

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Single-ish

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

It was in a Friday night after lunch when Jean was walking on his way up to the Fifth floor corridor, he was supposed to go back to the common room. He was walking quite slowly and alone, with his faded green bag. He cannot see his bestfriend Eli anywhere, maybe he was in a hurry to his next class. He supposed, that was quite okay. It wasn't like just because they weren't going together when they usually do didn't mean they weren't friends. He was quite tired to care about the surroundings or about what was going into him unless it was infront of him. He sighed, because tomorrow he was going to be more tired for all those reviews, no matter how he decided to lessen his classes into twelve.

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              Wearing our "vintage misery", no, I think it looked a little better on me

User Image

Thinking: "Things are getting quite rambled, I guess..."
        With: Himself
        Attire: Uniform

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff Sixth Year~Pure Blood

There's a fire in your eyes
And I hope you'll let it burn
There's a scream in your voice
And I hope you will be heard

Up near the ceiling, tucked into the shadows with a few bits of the quirky Hogwarts architecture supporting her, Iris looked down on Jean. This was going to be a bit....caveman of her, but Iris felt it was worth doing. Slipping her feet out of their places, she dropped sinuously to the floor behind the Ravenclaw, landing in a deep crouch to absorb the impact. Straightening, she leaned in a carefully relaxed way against a wall. "Hey Jean."

There's a fire in your eyes*
And I hope you'll let it burn*
Until you're heard*

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image

Jean was just having a good and quiet time when someone whom he didn't think he recognized the voice enough just called his name. It was so sudden because he thought he was the only person at his hall, but then maybe he was just too tired to care. That tired feeling just left him though, instead replaced with a confused and surprised feeling. Being quite jumpy in general, his shoulders tensed and exclaimed, "Yikes!" He turned around sharply only to see someone from his year, a redhead. It was Iris, who was Cathy's girlfriend. Or maybe, ex-girlfriend? He could not honestly assume. He could have sworn there was this intimidating aura on her, but at the same time, he did not like to feel intimidated like how he was intimidated by Cathy's brother David. He took a deep breath with his hand on his chest, "Oh, it's you. I thought I was the only person in this room. Hi Iris," He hated being jumpy, but he just could not help it. What kind of Witch Watcher was he going to be when he was like this?

User Image

With: Iris Whitte

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:01 pm

Iris let a perfectly polite smile cross her lips, and lifted a hand. "So...you and Cathy," she drawled, examining her nails. "You know, she's had a crush on you forever." Her eyes flicked sideways to the boy, something predatory hiding in them. "I told her to go for you. I'm perfectly happy being friends with Cathy instead of her girlfriend."

Until you're heard*

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:25 pm
User Image

Jean gave her a confused and nervous look when Iris started to speak about him and Cathy. 'Okay this was quite scary, He thought, since after all Iris was with Cathy and they kissed last year. It got even much more confusing for the Ravenclaw when she told him that Cathy's has a crush on him as well and the fact that she told her to go to him, especially when she said that she was happy being friends with Cathy than being a girlfriend. Well, yes, Cathy did confessed to him that she has a crush on him last summer but still... Something was quite fishy when the redhead Hufflepuff looked at him, but he couldn't tell why. "Wait..." He finally spoke, "So... uhm, you're... you're not mad at me?" That was a stupid question, but he was just making sure if he and Iris were cool... Or is he?

User Image

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:34 pm

Tossing her head back, red hair tumbling around her shoulders, Iris laughed brightly, this one sound seeming the most honest bit of the conversation. It only lasted a few breaths though, and Iris slipped a hand into her pocket. "No, not at all. I just want Cathy to be happy," Iris told Jean with plain honesty. Her hand came out of her pocket, her favorite butterfly knife between her fingers. Iris flicked the blade open in a practiced motion, turning her attention back to her fingernails as she delicately used the blade to clean her nails. "Just so long as Cathy is happy," she said slowly, with deliberate emphasis, "I've got no problem with you at all. Do we have an understanding?" she asked with another of those sideways glances, deliberately angling the blade to catch the light as she 'cleaned her nails.'

Until you're heard*

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:38 am
User Image

'Wait, what was something that I've said?' Jean asked himself in his mind when Iris gave a bright laugh. Was it the question he just asked if she was angry at him? He had no idea about what made it funny. But then, he chose not the question it and let her have a short funny moment or whatever. Jean sighed in relief though when she confirmed that she wasn't mad at him at all, "Oh? Oh, I guess that's quite a relief, then," He took another breath of relief and tried to at least smile at her until something came out of her pocket. 'Holy smokes' His smile just went down when she looked at what she was holdin, 'Wait.. What is that--- Oh my god is that a knife?' He had nothing against knives in general, don't get him wrong. But, he didn't expect Iris to get a knife and just... Oh okay, she was just cleaning her fingernails with it. But it took quite a turn when she said this, "Just so long as Cathy is happy, I've got no problem with you at all. Do we have an understanding?" Jean was quite concerned about where this was going, as she was glancing at him and seemed to make her knife an emphasis. No offense to her, but it looked like some intimidating 'I'm happy for you' which a sense of 'Don't hurt her or this will come to you'. "I... Jean tried to sound casual, but he failed and stammered, "Erm, yes. I understand." Then after that, he decided to straighten himself, and added with his palms up, "But I swear, I would never intend to hurt her in any way." Jean cannot blame Iris for her action, she was Cathy's bestfriend after all. So obviously, since he and Cathy were currently dating, Iris might or might not be suspicious towards him. Can't blame her on that, either.

User Image

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items