Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:18 pm
((Srry, I don't know his name, but I'll check right after this.))

Alex frowned. "Calm down, please. Degiro used it to try and get Rena to wake up. I'm not really sure what happend, I only just got here." she huffed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image

Yes My lady? I ran into where she was and seeing her on the floor I began to think the worst had happened and Screamed. My Lady Are You Alright? In leaning down I saw it wasn't the Queen who was hurt it was the little Rena. My eye's went into this half mad at her look half mad at myself look. My lady do you wish for me to take this weak girl to her courters?  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:24 pm
Alex: "With all due respect, your majesty, I believe we should take Rena to the infirmary. This could be serious."

Lawleit: "Yes, I suppose we should take her there."

Mizu and Mizukie: "Last time we check, you weren't "your Majesty", Lawleit."

((did you want me to change that? It isn't rude, is it?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

It's easy to see you don't see what this pendant is so special. I looked at Alexiel with a truely disgusted look. The Pendant isn't used as smelling sauce you dumb girl! It's a special Mixture of dark enegries used for Teleportation which one is only supost to use in the worst of situtations. I looked at Degiro which Apparently they were in.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Degiro looked at Haruka."Im sorry i didn't know what else to do and we were out numbered so..."He looked away only to see the queen bent down trying to assist Rena."My lady i'm so sorry i used the pendent.It was your life put into it i-i wasted it!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:30 pm
((Nah I don't think so pluse I've been calling her Mizu this whole time and no one said anything so just keep calling her that ^_^ Pluse it's easier to type))

Laken Alexiel Redhawk
Alex: "With all due respect, your majesty, I believe we should take Rena to the infirmary. This could be serious."

Lawleit: "Yes, I suppose we should take her there."

Mizu and Mizukie: "Last time we check, you weren't "your Majesty", Lawleit."

((did you want me to change that? It isn't rude, is it?))

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:32 pm
Alex: Her eyes widened. "Excuse me?!" she said, slightly bewildered. "As I recall, I never asked you about anything. I am no dumb girl! You don't known me, and as I certainly don't wish to know you, you've no right to call me dumb! And I never asked about the stupid Pendant, smartmouth. I care not about, Dark Magic or not." she snarled in her defense at Haruka.

Lawleit: "Well, that was a bit uncall for, don't you think?" her crossed his arms across his chest and sighed.

Mizu: "Calm down, Alex. It's alrigh. Just ignore him."

Mizukie: "Yeah, just ignore him."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image

If it was a diere as you've protray it to be then you might have done the best thing. Can you remember who it was that attacked you like that? I leaned down toware that Degiro and I could talk better.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

Degiro rubbed his head."I can't remember...at all.."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

(( I'm Haruka ))
Why you little... Do you realize who it is your talking! I'm Second only to the Queen in power over everyone in the castle I'm her Persol Adviser you little Swine so Show Your Respect! I began to draw my hand back as if I was going to hit you but I stoped before I did so in respect for the Queen.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image

Umirest smiled softly and said."Don't fight here with Rena hurt Haruka."She then stood up cleaning off her dress."Please Katoya,would you take her to her chambers so she can sleep comfortable."Strangely her voice was kind then she looked over at Degiro."Don't apologize as long as you weren't injured i forgive you...just rest for now"She wasn't mad,there was not sarcasm.She was being nice.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:43 pm
Alex: She glared at Haruka, not even flinching when he riased his hand as though he would hit her. "Wish you would, you meaningless little piece of manuer!" She growled in a low voice at him.

Mizu: "Come on, girl, he isn't worh it.." she said, trying to pull her away from him.

Lawliet: "Peace, Alex. Besides, he couldn't even be able to touch you if he didn't have a hand." he added in a low growl so only the two fo them could hear him.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:43 pm
((Hey Can I do a Passing story you know like when a character starts to change slightly ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:45 pm
((Go for it!*thumbs up*))  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games