Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:14 am
User ImageSirena opened her eyes and rolled her eyes on Mizu "We can't wait here all night. First thing would be is that, we would be tired and sleepy. They will not forget us. If we sleep they are enough powerful to break that. Second, we will be hungry. It's better to go through them...somehow..." Sirena stood up and sighed.

Sirena then looked around the group. They were all talent and everything. They were ready to go through them, but it may be risky, so Sirena isn't likely telling her opinion about that...everybody would argue with her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:32 am
User Image

I began to look at Sirena angerly, then I replied,
" I know it's not a good plan but it's all I got! Pluse after all that noise we made there are even more of those things around here toware going now we would just be killing ourselves if we tried to leave. "

I rubbed my tummy as it talked, I began to look at them in a angery manner when I was truly be consernd for us all,
" And besides, we can survive one night in here it's not like we'll starve in less that 10 hours or anything like that!"

I began to look towards the floor of the stair case,
" And anyway they aren't strong enough to break into the building, that was proved when they all began to storm the northern side of the tower, and nothing happened then so I think we're safer here than if we tried to run to your house right now. "

I moved over to the window, and looked out at the city seeing pillars of smoke raising, and fires burning through the streets. I gave a darkened look towards the other and then replied,
" Besides we don't even know if your house is still standing after all of this, there may be people inside your house trying to fight off these things, and if so then they might kill us in the process."

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:51 am
User Image"Geesh," Sirena looked away with closed eyes from Mizu because of her words. "You think Im giving my home keys like a hotel, and letting people in to kill me from my own home? They won't get in. The fences are high, even for those zombies." Sirena then holded her shoulder again and sighed.

My house is my house. I wanted to come here today, but because of this apocalypse's I came here with an equipment and mission.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:01 pm
User Image

I began to look around at everyone who was looking down in the dumps. I began to speek again.
" Look I know we all want to make it to your house, but right now it''s not on option. "

I began to look rather sad myself as my stomach began to grumble again.
" I'm one of the ones who wants to go to your house, " In a mumbled tone but one everyone could hear, " Mostly because I'm hungry." A small tear develope under my eye.

I didn't notice that I'de said the last part out loud. I noticed everyone was staring at me I began to turn as red as a tomato.
" What's everyone staring at? "

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:40 pm
User ImageRyuu smiles a little at Mizu"It's nothing don't worry but seriously though we have to stop arguing and make a decision. Either to stay here, be hungry, and hope they just lose intrest or something or try to go to Sirena's house, go through the undead, and hope her house is still standing, but to do that there has to be something to distract them and we'll need a ride."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:26 pm
User Image

I began to raise my head.
" Well, I supose I have an idea on a distraction but I think the wise thing is to stay here. "

My stomach began to growl loudly. I grabbed it in an attemp to quiet it, but it didn't help.
" But I guess if we don't get something to eat our grummbling stomachs might be loud enough to keep those thing around here. "

I leaned over towards the widnow seeing that several of them had already left. I looked again and saw they were heading into town.
" Well it looks like Mizu was right a bunch of them are leaving, but they're heading straight into town where everyone else is screaming like morons. "

I began to straighten up and think about which action to take. I came to a conclution.
" Let's get ready to move out of this place. I have know how we can get those things attention, but we'd have to loose something metal. "

I looked around hoping for something we could use instead of one of our weapons. and I saw the power screw driver.
" That's it ! "

I grabbed the wire and I began to wrap it around the trigger. It turned on and it made all kinds of noises I went over the the edge of the tower away from where the door was. I looked towards the others,
" You guys better be ready to move when I drop this thing, because we're not gonna have much time before the batteries run out. "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:57 pm
User ImageKoji slowly got up from the dusty floor. He noticed the group grew quite a lot since he was away, and a good thing too. More survivors, higher chance of survival.. He leaned his back against the wall and listened to the conversation. It wasnt just the undead that were hungry. "If this keeps up, we're gonna wear each other out and end up dying because we're too hungry to run." He was glad though, he was eating before the apocalypse started.

Koji exhaled deeply and looked outside for some sort of plan. A moment later, he faced everyone. "Okay, we have our destination and a distraction. All we need now is a-" He stopped talking after he noticed everyone's horrified look at him. "What? What is it?" When he traced their eyes, everyone's fear became true. Koji's right shoulder had blood stains and the area of clothing there was torn, as if he was bitten.

Oh my god..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

I began to breathe Heavily before I spoke.
" It looks like you might have gotten bitten, but i'll just have to see if that's so. "

I slowly began to walk over to Koji hoping and praying he hadn't been bitten, but I had my douts because of the blood on his should. I began to tear away the cloth around his shoulders and I looked closely.

I sighed with joy, to see he wasn't hurt at all.
" He's fine everyone, it must have been one of the Zombies blood! "

I fell back to the ground a bit shaken after that ordeal but I rose up and Replied.
" Let's get out of here before we go crazy."

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:33 pm
User ImageKoji tossed his head back and let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, good.. No wonder I dont feel any pain on that area." He gave a small smile to Mizu and faced everyone else again. "Okay here's what we're going to do.."

Looking down at the sea of undead, Koji held his wooden sword tightly. "When Hana's trigger sets off, it will swing that metal pipe towards the beams, causing a loud vibrating sound to lure these things to the other side. Just like earlier. Don't get too confident because the zombies who are already at the door will hear the noise from the inside of the tower, thus making them want to smash through the doors. Anyone who's able to still fight will come with me to the front. We clear a path and remove the barricade as fast as possible. After that, its atleast a kilometer dash to the car park. Find anything usefull, but please, dont freaking set the alarms off. If anyone knows how to pick a lock, that's the best time to do it. We're going to need transportation, but we cant bring a convoy of cars. So mostlikely, we need a bus. And the only place we can find that, is at the Grade School Department."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:22 pm
(lol sorry i missed out on a lot i had to get ready 4 school hehe)

Mico followed Koji. it would seem that they wouldnt have a lot to figh if thigns turned out the way they did, but he knew better than to think like that. he reloaded his pistols and got ready to kill some zombies. He just remembered about something. in oen of the stores he was in before the attack there was alwas a radio there. maybe they- no it was too risky. Mico just did what koji did because it seemed they need all the help they can get. he aslo thought of how Hana's plan worked. at first he had been annoyed with her, but now he thought she was soemthign else. he smiled at the thought and tries to keep his focus.  

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image "Wait! I don't really know about that," Naoki told Hana. "A power tool could run out of juice pretty quick..." A worried expression crossed her face. "We need a lot more time for this. Hmm..."

She stood up as well.

"Maybe we can do it the same way Koji got in, but in reverse. Ryuu still has those explosives. Throw one out of one side of the tower, as far away as possible. The explosion might kill a few zombies in the process and hopefully attract them towards the source of the noise, and give us enough time to get down from here while they're on the move. That's if everyone's willing to rappel down a rope, though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:07 pm
That might work there is onyl one thing i cant get pass. How will we be able to use the grenade and make it out fast enough for the zombies not to get to us i mean after a minute or two they'd coem back and that might not be enough."  

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

I began to grumble, " That won't work those are flash bombs, meaning they only make a little noise, "

I began to look at the belt wraped around Naoki. " But one of those hand Grenadas of yours should do the trick. "

" And she does make a point. The tool could run out of juice, and you wouldn't be able to throw it far enough away for us to make any head way."

I began to look at the rope, and the iron rod, " But we coul set up a fishing poll with a bell to keep those things occupied. "

I began to run to the top of the tower where I'de found a 3 meter iron poll, probbly a flag poll at one time. The base of it had been damaged but it was a the perfect angle to lock on to one of the beens on the stairs. I looked some more nd found an old piece of sheet metal, that had a hole in at the top of it. I ran down stairs.

" I've got it! All of them well be attracted to the power screw driver, hitting this piece of sheet metal. Even if the batteries die this will still make a lot of noise if it's lower enough for the zombies to hit it, kind of like a wind chime."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image "Those things don't really move too quick, Mico, so we have a chance." Naoki informed the boy. Then she turned to face Mizu. "And I didn't mean the flash bombs. Ryuu has vials of explosives on him. Or we could use my grenades too, but I was hoping to save them since they deal a lot more damage and could be used in bigger emergencies..."

Her eyebrows furrowed together and she chewed on her thumbnail once more, an odd habit Naoki had when she felt stressed or was trying to think. When she spoke again, her voice was a bit authoritative, but maybe that was just her inner soldier talking.

"I like your plans and how inventively you're all thinking, but they require too much set-up. I'm sure that'll come in handy soon, definitely -- but right now we need something quick and fast that won't take up too much of our energy and time, since those are the two things we need to conserve the most."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:26 pm
User ImageRyuu was lost in thought as he looked out a window facing the gate thinking as the rest tried to think of what to do

Lets see the drill can only be used for a while and we need to conserver our energy and ammo. Hmm there are those theachers cars parked infront of the tower maybe we could use something to set it off the alarm . But the only thing that could maybe work is one them shooting it, an expolsive vile could just blow it up....hmm

Ryuu walked up the stairs thinking and when got tothe top he noticed some spare gears lying around in the tower that were probably used incase the other gears had to be replaced.

He then walked down the stairs and said"There are some spare gears up here and they don't seem to heavy, what if we just throw some out the windows at the cars below and set of the alarms. That way the zombies in front of the door will go another direction, no ammo will be wasted, doesn't take much effort to lift them or toss them out, and any undead coming inside the building will change diretion."

The only downside to this from what I can see is that we miss with every gear, none of those cars have alarms but that's unlikely, or...Gulps one of those cars is Miss Anasako's Ryuu thought to himself inflating his gum then again there may be something wrong with this that I'm not seeing.

"Then again we could just stick with the drill plan"Ryuu said unsure about his own idead gripping his shovel tight ready to go with whatever course of action.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games